Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New way of EXPing! (EXP BUG TO TEH MAX)

This is a discussion on New way of EXPing! (EXP BUG TO TEH MAX) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg so many ppl at one spot if i even could get one para party at Edana i would be ...
Page: 2

omg so many ppl at one spot if i even could get one para party at Edana i would be happy-.-

Phace

wow, bb koxp.

tamachan

Isnt the word " GangBang " inapropiate? :S wont u get banned?

Phace

Isnt the word " GangBang " inapropiate? :S wont u get banned? [/b]
    haha ;D

illegal gangbang ! BOOOOOOGA

mrskillz

lolz, i was the V.I.P in a CrazyMagesOfChina 2 weeks ago ^^. and all was good, then baaaaaaaaaaaammmmm, IronPunch rocks up and kses.

i ask them nicely to leave, but nope, they call u noob and keeps on ksing. so the cn guy got pissed and lured DM and balog on the pt...didn't work :S.

so, i was lyk fuk it, ks them right bak, to see who's better. so we were there for like 15 minutes, the turks get less exp, even tho they had a full pt of 8 and we had 5....... lol at them.

then the go, and comes bak later, with duffer. and kses again. once again, i ask them to leave and stop ks...once again, they call u noob and continues.

the cn guys gets a mage and it's 6 vs 8, 20minutes later, IronPunch outdone again, and leaves.

score update:

cn 2:0 turk

10minutes later, turks (repotted) comes again. this time, they do the luring, and the cn preist dies, but presses ok and comes bak. and the war to dominate para starts again. once again, the turks ran out of pots and is out killed.

they leave again.

score:

cn 3:0 turks.

then i was sik of it, and went to bed, so i don't know who the cn vs turk turned out.
    and dat's my para ks experience on usko ^^

by da way, i got nothing against turks, i know some nice ones. i just hate those fukin ksers. out doing them 3 times in 1hr was fun tho ^^[/b]
    can those azn madafakas even talk? i never seen 1 saying anything lol

Banned

i thinked koxp dont work anymore ;[

DarK

can those azn madafakas even talk? i never seen 1 saying anything lol[/b]
    I was (kinda)talking to one of them last night when i was in EW ^^

Boyce

used to happen to me all the time

some CN ppl speaks english, but 90% of them doesnt. gotta communicate with them in chinese xD

also, about the name issue, I dont think I will get ban for it oO

it is very unlikely for GM to check name issues when ppl are macroing at gavolts / kecoon 24/7 xD

for a priest paramun is also good less pots needed for healing
    now that coins are harder to get so warrior and sins can use mb absorb weapons

Royalassassin

who still lvl's at paramuns??[/b]
    lvl 77 does

But u know all the turks are lvling there. So to get no troubles with kses get some other spots to lvl. Like TC DK DS and shit

Aba

Didn't people do this on the other server with Evil wizards? :P like 30 mages on a noob server sharing the spot for nice exp...

good tactic actually

lutekkkk

it's so stupid to exp on paramuns in random TR party ... way better is CW with 4-5 melee ... or CW on 2 spots with bigger party

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

im 68 and i exp @ paramuns cuz they die fast and respond fast, and give decent xp, w/o killing my pots :X, almost 69, and u get decent xp, its hard 2 find DS partys cuz no1 wants 2 spend pots and shit 2 kill them, they r way better exp, but damn its hard 2 get a decent party going there on the server i play

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast