Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Newage back to the house!

This is a discussion on Newage back to the house! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim was just kidding bull it's just that i can't get enough of myself. Ye i know ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    was just kidding bull
    it's just that i can't get enough of myself.
    Ye i know bro , i kidding too ^^ .

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    In my view the video wasnt bad, even tho i found it a lil boring in most of the scenes, about the gear thing, every party/clan has some insane geared and some normal geared players with a few exceptions, its all about the coordination and timing, anyways good job!

ps. next time dont add that "the great team" thing coz u guys still need to get better in some aspects and it also sound's abit nooby lol
    zeccaabooo you give them your words of wisdom and advice lol! Come back to me already, and i promise you wont go to jail!

fucking sick intro song.

Banned

Very good movie, nice family u guys made in game.

WTF this NPT in Cwest, danm God, really unbeliveble
    Blanquita likes this.

well everyday i see use pking its always a clan pk so thats good that use are all active and work together well in this video use have great teamwork following duffs well etc but ye the point here is that use arent vsing a full party with full clannies its either with randoms or like around 5-6peeps in the party thats what i was seeing when use vsd akatsuki may have been wrong but overall use have gg teamwork and the stuff use got and making alot of np its a job well done

So nice video guys but ppl want to see more action and against clans no random so u guys better work on it and remember to kick scammers, a.f.k, koxers, not polite ppl in order to keep ur clan clean!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nsamayoa View Post
    Good thing that u remember because is not happening anymore and then for bf to be raped for New Age a clan that doesn't have gears at all against +9 crazy items is just like an humiliation x)
    Who killed the BF? natsu12? aldebaran? shark playing sit / stand up?? BadFamily are 2 chars from ally? and the dragon server kidding? is clearly seen that the BF was not party fll, bf just natsu12 priest and another priest was ramdom, it is clear to see, a good video, considering the items they use, but only beat a "dead dog" (small dictation of Brazil), to shut me up now, make a movie with party fll BF Vs NewAge, not aldebarans and natsu, but with DeganoThePaladin/Degano/Marylu/Zieg/IradoVingador and other.

clan vs clan movie

rape REAL BF

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post
    Who killed the BF? natsu12? aldebaran? shark playing sit / stand up?? BadFamily are 2 chars from ally? and the dragon server kidding? is clearly seen that the BF was not party fll, bf just natsu12 priest and another priest was ramdom, it is clear to see, a good video, considering the items they use, but only beat a "dead dog" (small dictation of Brazil), to shut me up now, make a movie with party fll BF Vs NewAge, not aldebarans and natsu, but with DeganoThePaladin/Degano/Marylu/Zieg/IradoVingador and other.

clan vs clan movie

rape REAL BF
    Zieegdryd , xxJTylor99xx die too in the video . BullDestroyer aka Blanquita say this
    We have not made the video thinking of anyone in particular
    I dunno whats the point of the drama of the guys from BF . NewAge play with some people 80 - , with poor gear , and you want make vs . priest 78 krowaz+6 ( only 4 piece ) gab+6 and smite hammer+0 vs Priest 83 gab+9 , trial+9 , uniques+3 , etc . is fun bro .
    They play better than you , and this only proves that without items you are nothing ... Stop cry and be fun dude ^^ .
    ImSant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Zieegdryd , xxJTylor99xx die too in the video . BullDestroyer aka Blanquita say this .
    I dunno whats the point of the drama of the guys from BF . NewAge play with some people 80 - , with poor gear , and you want make vs . priest 78 krowaz+6 ( only 4 piece ) gab+6 and smite hammer+0 vs Priest 83 gab+9 , trial+9 , uniques+3 , etc . is fun bro .
    They play better than you , and this only proves that without items you are nothing ... Stop cry and be fun dude ^^ .
    lmao couldnt agree more bro lol +1
    Blanquita likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post

clan vs clan movie

rape REAL BF
    so you want +9/+10 and +3 people to go on equal terms with obvious undergeared people? can you be any more pathetic?

lol.

get raped BF nubs
    ImSant, Boxxie and SkP like this.

Banned

Congratulations kill a few people from BF only 1 PRIEST BF, just 1 priest hahahaha ok ok NewAge DA BEST CLAN kkkkkkkkkkkk
    do not forget that the movie is almost ready of degano, many raped on video

^Not +9/+3, the point is, they had 8 ppl from their clan , against 3 ppl from bf, make a 8vs8, even with our second clan, we can rape them, or all i need is me ( on Marook) and DeganoThePaladin, i'll ask him if he frapsed the time that we raped 6 or more of those guys, while we were on Duo. Overall it is a nice movie, and as aways Razor is hating.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    ^Not +9/+3, the point is, they had 8 ppl from their clan , against 3 ppl from bf, make a 8vs8, even with our second clan, we can rape them, or all i need is me ( on Marook) and DeganoThePaladin, i'll ask him if he frapsed the time that we raped 6 or more of those guys, while we were on Duo. Overall it is a nice movie, and as aways Razor is hating.
    could actually be easily done lol, scrolled priest + warrior both insane geared could obviously take any buffed party of less geared ppl down, nothing to be proud of. And instead of raging on forum's u guys should actually make ur own pk movie to show if u're as good as you say, word's itself dont really prove much lol.

PS. also stop talking like if BF pt's were immortal coz no party is, no matter how skilled/geared they're theres always a way to take any party down.
    Boxxie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heywazzap View Post
    you kids! With egos subdued. NewAge has not said anything until now, people who have seen the video said their opinions, we havent made ​​a video thinking of killing, BF, we fought with those found in CZ, with the cam turned on. We've played on servers where there are people who play really good, you are only items, no skills, just like integrity. We do not have items, but we played good. Tell me who dares to doubt that? . I doubt you have better combo that our warriors, or more skill than our priests. Items that's the only difference, but you think you play better than us? If you give me your items and you play with us, do you think would give fight? . I doubt it. And Marrok, come on bro, I made ​​you kiss the floor, many times, as you write like that ... I recommend you do not go anymore with ramdon party to CZ, because where we will see you, we'll make you go to Luferson.We have no intension to discuss with you if you feel humiliated, not our problem, when you see us in CZ and dont be with their little friends, without ventrilo (like nubs), please dont leave of your base, because going to happen the same thing always happens. Better you go to watch TV or read a book, so then dont cry in the forums later .

Pd : we can win or lose, so we had fun, we have experience in the game and have been beaten, and also we have given.we are dont start this conversation , we only post a video , and yours start cry , we fight against Titans , Akatsuki , Chulls , Anonymus , , etc . I dont know why only BF cry . We are not integrity, no mistake. We are not going to get into fights children. Get out your video, we're going to have fun making our videos. And no problem. Learn to respect people who have more time in the game. And do not look for fights where there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    could actually be easily done lol, scrolled priest + warrior both insane geared could obviously take any buffed party of less geared ppl down, nothing to be proud of. And instead of raging on forum's u guys should actually make ur own pk movie to show if u're as good as you say, word's itself dont really prove much lol.

PS. also stop talking like if BF pt's were immortal coz no party is, no matter how skilled/geared they're theres always a way to take any party down.
    You tell them zecca, tell them how true GG's PK bro!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 14
    06-28-2012, 04:57 PM
  2. Hits: 8
    06-28-2012, 02:03 AM