Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Newage back to the house!

This is a discussion on Newage back to the house! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Couldn't agree more with Blanquita...
Page: 4

Couldn't agree more with Blanquita

Good job newage y la granflauta. xd

Great movie, interesting stocks, You rocks !

Can you tell me title of the song starting in 9:27

Good job newage y la granflauta. xd
    Emo ^^

Great movie, interesting stocks, You rocks !

Can you tell me title of the song starting in 9:27
    Ty bro , the name of the song is - 2Pac ft. The Game UGG - Twisted In This Game

Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post
    Congratulations kill a few people from BF only 1 PRIEST BF, just 1 priest hahahaha ok ok NewAge DA BEST CLAN kkkkkkkkkkkk
    do not forget that the movie is almost ready of degano, many raped on video
    Well watching the 2 videos , NewAge is DA BEST kkkkkkkkkkkk

Please not kill yourself !!!

Last edited by Boxxie; 07-01-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Hello . we are looking for one priest support , preferably Spanish-speaking (I know, in this forum is hard to find =) ) , If one exists here, pm.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 07-04-2012 at 03:33 PM.

If u can found me an lvl 83 priest, i'll go whit u guys, im from peru so i can speak spanich perfect (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    If u can found me an lvl 83 priest, i'll go whit u guys, im from peru so i can speak spanich perfect (i think)
    Try get one in the forum , if you get a priest and have time for pk pm me .
    ( consigue una cuenta y conversamos )

Purrminator Senior Member

Big ups to you guys for being much less geared then most of the guys you where up against, I don't wanna be a douche or anything, but it seems you guys are kinda bitchy when you guys are like "yeah we pwn BF bla bla bla" "the best team bla bla bla", only reason why I can't like NewAge to 100%, would appreciate if you guys could acctually open your eyes and see that if BF/MH etc, would take their best guys, using Vent/Buffs, i think they would win over you guys, just what i think.

and for the BF guys commenting on the vid, nice work making BF look ridiculous "shark playing", more look to me that he thinks he's immortal and got killed for it, stop being pathetic please.

Even tho, I kinda like that you guys are so good together, I would give the video 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    Big ups to you guys for being much less geared then most of the guys you where up against, I don't wanna be a douche or anything, but it seems you guys are kinda bitchy when you guys are like "yeah we pwn BF bla bla bla" "the best team bla bla bla", only reason why I can't like NewAge to 100%, would appreciate if you guys could acctually open your eyes and see that if BF/MH etc, would take their best guys, using Vent/Buffs, i think they would win over you guys, just what i think.

and for the BF guys commenting on the vid, nice work making BF look ridiculous "shark playing", more look to me that he thinks he's immortal and got killed for it, stop being pathetic please.

Even tho, I kinda like that you guys are so good together, I would give the video 7/10.
    Only one guy form Newage enter to this forum , me , BullDestroyer . And I never said "yeah we pwn BF bla bla bla" "the best team bla bla bla", We turned on the camera and recorded our pk, as we did always ( My clan Have About 7-8 video ). We are not interested into silly discussions , people post against BF, i think they are no popular here,and they say stupid things, about being immortal and blah blah, not us. We do not care If we can beat BF, MH or a party of aliens .The video is not about how NewAge rape BF or another clan , is about our clan and how we had fun playing the game that we like.Cant prevent people comment , we do not say that we beat this or that, there you are wrong . Some of BF, come here to say things, I responded only, and I dont want to fight with anyone. CW is full of ego babies in my clan most have 25 years +. We played on many servers and dont care what they might say. Just do not try to play with us, maybe not be so pleasant.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 07-05-2012 at 05:40 AM.
    LambOfGod likes this.

To be honest the Pk clips were bein dragged out too long, i was screaming Cut the whole 3 mins i watched it. Not very interestning to watch , but hey i guess some ppl like it. But i didn like it.

Only one guy form Newage enter to this forum , me , BullDestroyer . And I never said "yeah we pwn BF bla bla bla" "the best team bla bla bla", We turned on the camera and recorded our pk, as we did always ( My clan Have About 7-8 video ). We are not interested into silly discussions , people post against BF, i think they are no popular here,and they say stupid things, about being immortal and blah blah, not us. We do not care If we can beat BF, MH or a party of aliens .The video is not about how NewAge rape BF or another clan , is about our clan and how we had fun playing the game that we like.Cant prevent people comment , we do not say that we beat this or that, there you are wrong . Some of BF, come here to say things, I responded only, and I dont want to fight with anyone. CW is full of ego babies in my clan most have 25 years +. We played on many servers and dont care what they might say. Just do not try to play with us, maybe not be so pleasant.
    Couldn't agree more with this guy

NewAge = 25years old+ or bb. =P

thumbs up for a nice peruvian clan , keep enjoying the game!
    Blanquita likes this.

i enjoyed that where clan sign up!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 14
    06-28-2012, 04:57 PM
  2. Hits: 8
    06-28-2012, 02:03 AM