Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ what I ment is we had same amount of people +-(if u guys with ironwolves had ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    what I ment is we had same amount of people +-(if u guys with ironwolves had about 6party - example) we had the same +- , maybe 1party more
    but those guys came with 3!!! partys more then us and was proud of it,
    btw remind me, we ever been proud of taking the csw from you when we had more partys then you?no.
    you had to see their comment after csw finished ..I was like omg how retarded they can be..
    they was actually pming me and speaking spanish like im one of them LOL and I was keep telling them "Im not speaking spanish." and they was like "jajajaja" LOL..
    So what? the "best" clan in server should be able to handle them, right?

I mean, animosity defended themselves pretty well when outnumbered, why can't you?

Funny how now the number increased to 3 parties more than you. I assume that in your next post there will be 10 parties vs 2, then 15 vs 1 and so on.

Get over yourself . I mean, you'll probably take the castle back the next CSW (by allying with as many people as you can, I guess). So why do you care so much?

If you ask me, a 117-14 is way more "embarrassing" than this. Yet you weren't affected at all by it lol.

Did anyone expect BF members replying to this video saying something like "Good fight, we'll see each other in the next CSW"

Not a chance. Then you wonder why people post these threads in the first place?

Purrminator Senior Member

I got a few things to point out, ehm...
    This was not coordinated, it looks like nowadays ardream, no one can fucking wait to get in group, just jump right in...
    and BF stop fucking crying, holy shit..., is that all you guys can do?

NewAge/Chullz won, get the fuck over it, take it back and post a video yourself, damn the flaming between NA and BF is exactly like working on a kindergarten

P.S, I like razor, love his sarcasm and trolling. (trolololololo)

btw what u recroded in csw, that you guys came with 2-3 party meeles and 3party mages against 4party?big boys =D
    5v4 parties, holy shit massive disadvantage!

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

I mean, animosity defended themselves pretty well when outnumbered, why can't you?

Funny how now the number increased to 3 parties more than you. I assume that in your next post there will be 10 parties vs 2, then 15 vs 1 and so on.

Get over yourself . I mean, you'll probably take the castle back the next CSW (by allying with as many people as you can, I guess). So why do you care so much?

If you ask me, a 117-14 is way more "embarrassing" than this. Yet you weren't affected at all by it lol.

Did anyone expect BF members replying to this video saying something like "Good fight, we'll see each other in the next CSW"

1.Animosty defended the csw when there wasn't much people for fighting on it really, our clan wasn't enough active for holding the csw(we hadn't enough priests) and if we came, we came only with 1pt and we didn't ment to take the crystal at all...
    after mgame changed the schedule(before 1-2months ago) we saw that the castle siege war time isn't that bad so we tried to come once and take it
    we came with 2partys and took it from animosty and a week after they came with same amount of people as we had(3party +-) and we won it again then they stopped and didn't come anymore and most of them quitted to europe ko so we held it until the last csw.

2.LOL...

3.I dont care, and we aren't planning to ally with anyone atm. There isn't any active allys atm tho so..

4.you'll keep taking this 117-14 to everywhere I guess uh?
    Lemme tell you the story once more so you'll maybe stop bothering everyone with that shit cuz none cares.
    When this event started some of our priests couldn't use their items cuz they was in innhost/side chars then some of them played without their gear basically (just krowaz set)
    and against those guys who had full +10/3 and came with 4partys while we had only 2.. What would you do in our place?Nothing I guess cuz we can't do anything against this amount of people and against this items.
    Im not surprised that JustInTime got to the last step of this event lol.
    In my opinion they had to make it 8v8 and with same items then people could really see who is better.

5.In your own opinion(without being moron , just tell the truth) this video looks to you like good fight?good edit or anything good at all?honestly I just watched the first 2minutes of this video, didn't bother my self in keep watching it until the end.

5v4 parties, holy shit massive disadvantage!
    it was more like 6pt vs 3 but nvm you wont understand u never did csw anyways.

I would not complain IF they are good as they always say, but they're a bunch of crap noobs crying about everything and all clans.
    IF someone get any item+9 in game and aren't their clannie, they say "BABASHOP JAJAJAJAJAJA", if they lose any fight in CZ they start complain about itens even if person had +8/+1's instead of +9/+3's like they say.
    Personally, I don't got a single unique +3 and half of BF aswell, but you guys always complaining about badfamily itens.

Go away, forget US, especially you Razor, you don't know a shit about CW and you always saying CW SUCKS, so what the hell are you talking about CW or CW players?
    Go cry about the turk kid who raped u in VS and posted a video here hahahahahaha

OOOOOOOOOOOW, ur going to lie to all the forum that u guys came with 2 partys and took from animosity ? LOL, biggest LOL ever... u guys came with 2 partys of BadFamily, 2 partys of BadLFamily, 1 party of IBadFamilyI and 2 partys of NoobAge and took it (hard)...

OMG... Animosity holded the castle for more then 8 months, alone, against like 2 - 3 clans sometimes, we just lost it when badfamily (pussies) came with 4 clans against us... And now bf is crying cuz they were outnumbered ? da fack, grow some balls, u guys did the same with us but it was actually 4 clans against 1, and now ur crying cuz CHULLZ/NEWAGE, again chullz/newage had 1 more party then you ? lol

And about newage, theyr just some facking peruvians without any brain that think theyr good, poor carnac west, im glad that i quited that shit

cw drama, always

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    I would not complain IF they are good as they always say, but they're a bunch of crap noobs crying about everything and all clans.
    And you lost to them.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOW, ur going to lie to all the forum that u guys came with 2 partys and took from animosity ? LOL, biggest LOL ever... u guys came with 2 partys of BadFamily, 2 partys of BadLFamily, 1 party of IBadFamilyI and 2 partys of NoobAge and took it (hard)...

OMG... Animosity holded the castle for more then 8 months, alone, against like 2 - 3 clans sometimes, we just lost it when badfamily (pussies) came with 4 clans against us... And now bf is crying cuz they were outnumbered ? da fack, grow some balls, u guys did the same with us but it was actually 4 clans against 1, and now ur crying cuz CHULLZ/NEWAGE, again chullz/newage had 1 more party then you ? lol

And about newage, theyr just some facking peruvians without any brain that think theyr good, poor carnac west, im glad that i quited that shit

cw drama, always
    IBadFamilyI doesn't exist for like 3months already so stop with ur bullshits u dumbass.
    Whats funny?u guys aren't talking togther and every guy say something else, 1guy come and say u guys held it for 3months then another guy come and say 6months and now u say 8months.
    and 8months is nothing tbh, we held the csw for over then 11months so u better stop being proud of 8months(u didn't hold it for 8months tho but nvm.)
    We aren't crying and you know what EVEN IF! we did the same to you, did I ever pmed you guys and I was ever proud of taking from you the csw?no never
    you guys pmed us and started crying about u had not enough people and blablabla
    and it was 2pt vs 2pt at first.

newage's part, about this I gotta agree

did I ever pmed you guys and I was ever proud of taking from you the csw?no never

maby u didint but your clannies did that at MM times at every CSW to me.

is amazing how these kids crying invent a thousand excuses.
    1. The day BF and NewAge, beat Animosity , It was only one party of NewAge and 2 BF , Degano cry in Pm, cuz we kill orcs, we say him. We coming for NPs, can make if you want leave Animosity from Delos, and share money. Him agree. We attacked and animosity lost . If NewAge had not attacked to Animosity, BF couldnt win Delos alone ever. When we help to defend BF ( about 3-4 weeks ) , no one could enter the castle, Animosity try with 3-4 partys ,akasuki , Goodfella, chulls, Proonob, but couldnt enter to castle ( after this, Animosity surrendered and went to EUKO). Degano is a scammer never pay us the last week . we said let's make our own ally and we're going to take the castle.Now we're at it, win , lose, but eventually someone going to give up, and dont go to the castle , and those not us.
    2. It matters little that they can do the videos, we have no problems, we are a modest players, no items, just good team work. But we have videos killing all BF members, constantly fight party vs party in cz, because almost all the orcs are BF. And give them tremendous beatings, some are recorded, also post them at the time.I know some guys say play without buff ,Valentino aka Luisher told me (the rouge who lost vs 100% hp with unknow rouge ) , But it does not say is that their priests were using scroll, try to make us look bad in a cowardly manner, but no matter, it does not affect us.
    3. BF only can play with an advantage when playing on equal terms, or disadvantaged, lose horrible. NewAge always plays at a disadvantage, and sometimes we lose, but much more often than we win.
    4. I ask the members of BF, you think you have more skills that members of NewAge? , skills, you dont know what is it , cant be proud of that. Everyone knows you dont know how to play, All you want is advantage , no advantage cant fight. you want a fight full +9+3 vs +0+1+7 , to show that you know play? . are pathetic.
    5. the truth that all these whiners BF who post on this forum, are babas who have no fingers, with some exceptions, are children without skill, and it hurts that people with less items than them, humiliate to they are.

I am one who is more equipped in NewAge, I'll show my items. is what you see, dont use IN or IB. And so are the majority, many arent 80 ( sometime we rape BF1,2 with mage lvl 75 , rouges 79 , priest 78 in the party ). Its only team work. And these people, is what kills them in cz.Do they talk about town, with these items and these Levels is normal, do town, but came back and killed them.

81 BullDestroyeR --- Warrior El Morad
    Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment +6/10 Str
    Quilted Pauldron +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment +6/10 Str
    Half Plate Pads +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Helmet +6/10 Str
    Leather Cap +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets +6/10 Str
    Leather Gloves +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Boots +6/10 Str
    Leather Shoes +8/15 HP
    Scorpion Shield(+6)
    Shield of <selfname>(+5)
    Sweet Kiss Wirinom(+7)
    Tooth(+3)
    Last edited by Blanquita; 09-12-2012 at 03:23 PM.

blanquita is boxxie , please stop posting with your 2 accounts , admins or mods can check his ip
    MrsBlueEyezz and renzorider like this.

Wow I thought there would've actually been some fight for the artifact but if that's CW CSW then wow the server is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    4. I ask the members of BF, you think you have more skills that members of NewAge? , skills, you dont know what is it , cant be proud of that. Everyone knows you dont know how to play, All you want is advantage , no advantage cant fight. you want a fight full +9+3 vs +0+1+7 , to show that you know play? . are pathetic.
    5. the truth that all these whiners BF who post on this forum, are babas who have no fingers, with some exceptions, are children without skill, and it hurts that people with less items than them, humiliate to they are.

Here we go again, OMFG ALL BF PLAYERS ARE +9/+3's.....PATHETIC.

Quite the bitching blanquita, Personally i'm using uniques+1 krowaz+7 and daggers+8/7, cmon, lets do a quick vs, if you beat me you can post whatever u wan't here or shut this fucking BIG MOUTH.

Just send me a pm

Ohh it's ON!

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Kids don't know that challenging someone to a 1v1 is the ultimate self-defeat in a online argument about gaming.

funny movie..^^

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast