Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by deeh Here we go again, OMFG ALL BF PLAYERS ARE +9/+3's.....PATHETIC. Quite the bitching blanquita, Personally i'm ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by deeh View Post
    Here we go again, OMFG ALL BF PLAYERS ARE +9/+3's.....PATHETIC.

Quite the bitching blanquita, Personally i'm using uniques+1 krowaz+7 and daggers+8/7, cmon, lets do a quick vs, if you beat me you can post whatever u wan't here or shut this fucking BIG MOUTH.

Just send me a pm

<span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="hps">

haha, against which children are talking about here. You who are a rouge that does not kill anyone in CZ, you want demonstrate your skills in a vs? , That noob tell me what you are and how desperate , because everyone sees your reality. Actually, seeing reactions like this, I realize that you have limited mind. Find another child to play with your kids games .

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    <span id="result_box" class="" lang="en"><span class="hps">

haha, against which children are talking about here. You who are a rouge that does not kill anyone in CZ, you want demonstrate your skills in a vs? , That noob tell me what you are and how desperate , because everyone sees your reality. Actually, seeing reactions like this, I realize that you have limited mind. Find another child to play with your kids games .

COOL STORY BRO.
    seems you're so scared, that's why i guessed rofl.

is amazing how these kids crying invent a thousand excuses.
    1. The day BF and NewAge, beat Animosity , It was only one party of NewAge and 2 BF , Degano cry in Pm, cuz we kill orcs, we say him. We coming for NPs, can make if you want leave Animosity from Delos, and share money. Him agree. We attacked and animosity lost . If NewAge had not attacked to Animosity, BF couldnt win Delos alone ever. When we help to defend BF ( about 3-4 weeks ) , no one could enter the castle, Animosity try with 3-4 partys ,akasuki , Goodfella, chulls, Proonob, but couldnt enter to castle ( after this, Animosity surrendered and went to EUKO). Degano is a scammer never pay us the last week . we said let's make our own ally and we're going to take the castle.Now we're at it, win , lose, but eventually someone going to give up, and dont go to the castle , and those not us.
    2. It matters little that they can do the videos, we have no problems, we are a modest players, no items, just good team work. But we have videos killing all BF members, constantly fight party vs party in cz, because almost all the orcs are BF. And give them tremendous beatings, some are recorded, also post them at the time.I know some guys say play without buff ,Valentino aka Luisher told me (the rouge who lost vs 100% hp with unknow rouge ) , But it does not say is that their priests were using scroll, try to make us look bad in a cowardly manner, but no matter, it does not affect us.
    3. BF only can play with an advantage when playing on equal terms, or disadvantaged, lose horrible. NewAge always plays at a disadvantage, and sometimes we lose, but much more often than we win.
    4. I ask the members of BF, you think you have more skills that members of NewAge? , skills, you dont know what is it , cant be proud of that. Everyone knows you dont know how to play, All you want is advantage , no advantage cant fight. you want a fight full +9+3 vs +0+1+7 , to show that you know play? . are pathetic.
    5. the truth that all these whiners BF who post on this forum, are babas who have no fingers, with some exceptions, are children without skill, and it hurts that people with less items than them, humiliate to they are.

I am one who is more equipped in NewAge, I'll show my items. is what you see, dont use IN or IB. And so are the majority, many arent 80 ( sometime we rape BF1,2 with mage lvl 75 , rouges 79 , priest 78 in the party ). Its only team work. And these people, is what kills them in cz.Do they talk about town, with these items and these Levels is normal, do town, but came back and killed them.

81 BullDestroyeR --- Warrior El Morad
    Krowaz Warrior Upper Garment +6/10 Str
    Quilted Pauldron +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Lower Garment +6/10 Str
    Half Plate Pads +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Helmet +6/10 Str
    Leather Cap +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Gauntlets +6/10 Str
    Leather Gloves +8/15 HP
    Krowaz Warrior Boots +6/10 Str
    Leather Shoes +8/15 HP
    Scorpion Shield(+6)
    Shield of <selfname>(+5)
    Sweet Kiss Wirinom(+7)
    Tooth(+3)
    What about the scammer Degano ,he does not mention anything about the money . NewAge still waiting . This shows that these people are hypocritical and untrusted.

lol you guys again going at each other. freaking noobs.

I dunno about "excuses" but the reason BadFamily lost is because BF had no mage parties whereas the enemy did. it's THAT simple. it's a fact. this has nothing to do with items, numbers or skill because every clan that's been fighting lately has enough skill and coordination to put up a good fight.

Clans that hold the castle for long happen because they bring 2+ mage parties. And the only reason a clan with mages will lose the castle is bc you either fight other clans bringing mage parties or because of being greatly outnumbered. That's why Animosity managed to keep the castle for so long. they had the numbers and the mages. and yes also skill, coordination and items which was pretty much impossible to beat.

Same when MadHouse was able to bring 2 mage parties with 2 melee parties. impossible to take it from us. even when greatly outnumbered against Vicarious/Integ/BF/others we had to ally Limitless and they brought 2 mage parties and a melee party. impossible to defeat us even though those were amazing CSWs and so close

I wasn't there in the last CSW but from what i could gather from the video the mages where the big difference. more than the numbers. and that is not an excuse. that's a simple reason. BF lost fair and square. that's just my opinion

looking forward to next CSW. this time i'll make it
    renzorider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post

I dunno about "excuses" but the reason BadFamily lost is because BF had no mage parties whereas the enemy did. it's THAT simple. it's a fact. this has nothing to do with items, numbers or skill because every clan that's been fighting lately has enough skill and coordination to put up a good fight.

Clans that hold the castle for long happen because they bring 2+ mage parties. And the only reason a clan with mages will lose the castle is bc you either fight other clans bringing mage parties or because of being greatly outnumbered. That's why Animosity managed to keep the castle for so long. they had the numbers and the mages. and yes also skill, coordination and items which was pretty much impossible to beat.

Same when MadHouse was able to bring 2 mage parties with 2 melee parties. impossible to take it from us. even when greatly outnumbered against Vicarious/Integ/BF/others we had to ally Limitless and they brought 2 mage parties and a melee party. impossible to defeat us even though those were amazing CSWs and so close

I wasn't there in the last CSW but from what i could gather from the video the mages where the big difference. more than the numbers. and that is not an excuse. that's a simple reason. BF lost fair and square. that's just my opinion

Animosity lost the castlle vs meles . no matter, they had castle six months when no one was to take it .
    Cant compare mages from MH or Vicarious ( +3+9 ) with mages from chulls (+0+1+6+7)
    The last castle was 3 partys of Chulls + 1 party 1/2 NewAge vs 4 partys BF = 4 1/2 vs 4 partys
    I'm sure the next CSW , have much action , And we will have several weeks interesting.is good and makes the game fun.
    You have to accept that BadFamily have too much crybaby, and it's fun, read them when they cry.
    you're a trustie player , what do you think about , Degano stole that money of the last castle? , I dont think you give support to that.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post

yeach i remember that when we was nova on the gate with like 4 mage partys and no one could get in xD

The One And Only Senior Member

someone type here a short version to all the shit they said above please?im too lazy and not enough bored to read it all..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    someone type here a short version to all the shit they said above please?im too lazy and not enough bored to read it all..
    You are a scammer ? we are still waiting the payment of the last week we were allies . And you pretend no to understand . No going to pay us? maybe your word is worthless? BadFamily is a scammer clan ? . If you act like a decent person and not as a kid, send PM to PSiQoMaNYaQa for give him the money. If not forget it, and everyone will know what kind of person you are.

dammm i need more popcorn hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    blanquita is boxxie , please stop posting with your 2 accounts , admins or mods can check his ip
    2 different people , but yet you still bugging him without reason , if you have anything against him then take it into pm's we dont need your constant harrasment in public, its not the first time so i'll sum it up , you've been warned too many times these last weeks if you ever get moved again to probation i'll suspend(BAN) you for a week without ANY RIGHT.

The One And Only Senior Member

You are a scammer ? we are still waiting the payment of the last week we were allies . And you pretend no to understand . No going to pay us? maybe your word is worthless? BadFamily is a scammer clan ? . If you act like a decent person and not as a kid, send PM to PSiQoMaNYaQa for give him the money. If not forget it, and everyone will know what kind of person you are.
    I guess you'll never understand how our csw's splitting system works.
    Pretend to not understand?I do understand but what ever I explain YOU , you'll never understand cuz u are such a retard that dont understand anything and have to use google translate for understand something, and ofcurse google translate is piece of shit so you'll never understand.

I dont owe you anything, you guys got even better paid then we did so you better close your mouth.

Im scammer?and you sayin that to who?to the most trusty person in cwest, I made more trade modes/trades(never went first) then all your clan togther in their ko history.

Should I remind you why we aren't allying anymore?you guys came once with 5people and expected to get 21gb for coming with 5people!!!!!
    then you got about 7gb and 700m/5 =140m.
    in this csw we got 115m(Which means you guys got even more then us)
    so you close your mouth and start using your brain, I told you we paying for each person. not for your whole clan
    you said you got no problem about it so we keept the ally since the start, then you came with 5people and ofcurse you are the most brainless clan in cwest so you asked for 21gb and didn't got them.

Don't bother me to explain you again, only once you find some brain or something pme i'll explain you slowly so you will understand.

I dont know all the drama on CW, but its obvius some ppl do envy BF because of their gear. if you don't got more then +8 and +1/0 items by now you should only blame yourself
    that server is old... and its the same people over and over again crying over "no skills, only items", I have a strong feeling those pplare the same that have bad gear, and got crushed by them

jeez this is just getting so out of hand for whos the best clan on c-west....its just a game little kids just get over it if any of use have ever played this game long enough you'll definitely know that if you have a 3xfull party of mages novaing together you could take out a shitload of melees and don't use the excuse that new age had +0 items or chullz has bad items cause some of them actually don't and we all know that
    As grim has pointed out that having that large amount of mages ofc they would've won as we have seen from past winners like animosity, madhouse+limitless

Animosity lost the castlle vs meles . no matter, they had castle six months when no one was to take it .
    Cant compare mages from MH or Vicarious ( +3+9 ) with mages from chulls (+0+1+6+7)
    The last castle was 3 partys of Chulls + 1 party 1/2 NewAge vs 4 partys BF = 4 1/2 vs 4 partys
    I'm sure the next CSW , have much action , And we will have several weeks interesting.is good and makes the game fun.
    You have to accept that BadFamily have too much crybaby, and it's fun, read them when they cry.
    you're a trustie player , what do you think about , Degano stole that money of the last castle? , I dont think you give support to that.

Quit this bullshit of itens, you're an idiot, you're the only one CRYING in this forums all days cuz of itens.
    Go play mario kart and get off over here.
    What is wrong with you?

I HAVE A IDEA.

TOOOOOOOO MUCH TALK AND JEALOUS.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    I dont know all the drama on CW, but its obvius some ppl do envy BF because of their gear. if you don't got more then +8 and +1/0 items by now you should only blame yourself
    that server is old... and its the same people over and over again crying over "no skills, only items", I have a strong feeling those pplare the same that have bad gear, and got crushed by them
    Why would I envy a bunch of people who have played a dead server for almost 5 years now, and will still keep playing it despite no one being there anymore to contest a single felankor, and having the lowest numbers for a usko server.

This thread is just hilarious. Getting them so worked up over something meaningless is hilarious. The fanboys like you also add a unique flavor to it all.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast