Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita Kid Scammer The deal was we take the castle, we share the money . You can ...
Page: 9

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Kid Scammer The deal was we take the castle, we share the money . You can keep the money, we dont care, we know the kind of crap you are. You say you have nine years in the game, and you cant follow a target and demonstrate skilles ( Only needs to see your videos, and is supposed to be the best of you ), if you have no advantage 117-14 always. If you're so noob now, I cant imagine as you've been when started .Anyway, Maintenance save you a beating today , charge free for us this week. We go sleep .

come on , see your signature noobgano is your hero
    My beating?you moron if there wasn't maintenance you guys was getting HARDLY RAPED next time (next saturday) I'll bring fraps and show everyone what hardly raped means.

this is why we love cwest :P ps il gonna record me kicking all your arses!

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    My beating?you moron if there wasn't maintenance you guys was getting HARDLY RAPED next time (next saturday) I'll bring fraps and show everyone what hardly raped means.

Jajajaja ok you rape us , but if you lose again, you're gonna be like this KID JAJAJAJA!!!

In my 7 years within this community I have never ever seen such flames regarding items. Yes CSW is meant to be fun and crystal kses but why bring items to be a part of it. It was never about items in the first place the word is Skills. CSW is meant to be a gang bang between numerous Clans .. Good job you got the castle now its your biggest challenge is to defend it which is the hard part. Anyone can KS a crystal its not the hardest thing in the game when u have 4 to 5 clans rushing in the last couple mins.

I wanna see how you defend it..

Stop with who got +3+10 .. does it matter? they got it cause they can either spend it on this game and you dont have it cause you either dont have the means to spend or you wish not to spend but b1ching at people who did doesn't make you a a bigger man.

Chill Pill gonna enjoy the next CSW.

Laterz

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    In my 7 years within this community I have never ever seen such flames regarding items. Yes CSW is meant to be fun and crystal kses but why bring items to be a part of it. It was never about items in the first place the word is Skills. CSW is meant to be a gang bang between numerous Clans .. Good job you got the castle now its your biggest challenge is to defend it which is the hard part. Anyone can KS a crystal its not the hardest thing in the game when u have 4 to 5 clans rushing in the last couple mins.

I wanna see how you defend it..

Stop with who got +3+10 .. does it matter? they got it cause they can either spend it on this game and you dont have it cause you either dont have the means to spend or you wish not to spend but b1ching at people who did doesn't make you a a bigger man.

Chill Pill gonna enjoy the next CSW.

Laterz
    Before i clicked this thread I knew topcat would be on BF's side.

Why? well... it should be obvious. Was it 20k usd in girakon or so I heard?

Just a matter of time until the Like-squad comes and storms your post!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Dont be an idiot, scammer. We have to receive the money each week, we are 5 or 20 player. "missing last week". not talking about numbers , if we defending and won it 4 weeks you have to pay 4 times, not 3.. you are a scammer, but everything is fine as the castle not is now in your hands, and if it comes back to you, we will return to remove it from your hands. we have 4 years difference in this forum ( look at my registration date May 2006 and you Jan 2010 ) ,newbie. What do you know about the trades I have done?

We kill you every day in cz, why you think we should be jealous? . on the contrary you should be ashamed, that people with less items, so humiliate you.
    I've said and I say again, you cant win without advantage anyone, equal or disadvantaged, do the ridiculous. The fingers and the brain cant be bought with $.

If we mentioned items, it's because these guys think they are awesome and they arent, and the only reason because they believe it is the difference of items. So we say that having +9 +3 is its only merit, 0 skills.many of their items are illegal, and purchased $. And with all this advantage, they lose, then they have to play very badly, and that is evident to all.
    Stop crying about the items we got, im not geared like u say with +9+3s so shut up please, u got around 8years+ playing this game since i know u and if you got just krowas+6 and weapon+7 in carnac west in all the time your playing there with all that trades your doing buying always all cheap to desperate people on peruvian forums and selling high here...

Isnt our fault that u didnt got enough gear because you selling all u get = items and gbs for $$$ that is also ilegal as buying them...
    4Fromthesky and Eternity like this.

well shit. even darkrogue is on bf's side, defending a scam.

Blanquita, you can't win they got their entire clan in these boards like you told me.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Before i clicked this thread I knew topcat would be on BF's side.

Why? well... it should be obvious. Was it 20k usd in girakon or so I heard?

Just a matter of time until the Like-squad comes and storms your post!
    Before i clicked this thread i knew razor will be in newage's side.
    Why? well.. he always defened peruvians, and people who hate bf.

well shit. even darkrogue is on bf's side, defending a scam.

Blanquita, you can't win they got their entire clan in these boards like you told me.
    Defeneding a scam?he is brainless we didn't scam them or anything, they can't understand our splitting system even after we explained that like 5times ?and they keept saying ok and now they come with this?seriously LOL.
    They expect us to pay them for last csw and they aren't allying with us for like 2weeks already..
    Seriously, they are all brainless or they doing it in purpose?

Anyways~!Im out of this topic, soon my voll 3's trailer will be ready.

Looks like its waste of time to keep trying to explain brainless guy again and again.

See ya!

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Before i clicked this thread i knew razor will be in newage's side.
    Why? well.. he always defened peruvians, and people who hate bf.

Defeneding a scam?he is brainless we didn't scam them or anything, they can't understand our splitting system even after we explained that like 5times ?and they keept saying ok and now they come with this?seriously LOL.
    They expect us to pay them for last csw and they aren't allying with us for like 2weeks already..
    Seriously, they are all brainless or they doing it in purpose?
    I'm not really on anyones side, but it's hard to be in yours.

Put on your mature glasses and realize how sad you and your other clannies have been throughout this entire thread.

The acceptable reply should have been something along the lines of: We will see each other in the next CSW Cheers.

But that's impossible for people like you. You would rather look like a bunch of immature kids whining about what cannot be changed. You got outplayed, deal with it. Whether they had 1 or 2 more parties it's irrelevant. If you are so good you should overcome the odds with ease like "top" clans usually do. The item subject comes up for this very reason.

Successfully trolled by NewAge, lol.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

well interesting topic.. i sometimes wonder why some people who quit ko long back just reply on a topic to flame and increase the post count lol

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    well interesting topic.. i sometimes wonder why some people who quit ko long back just reply on a topic to flame and increase the post count lol
    Well this gets old.

First off, fucking retard. I don't care about my post count.

Second, I'm not flaming (up until now). Check the other posts if you want flames.

And third, I may have quit KO, but I'm free to keep browsing this as long as it keeps providing me with entertainment (thanks to braindead fucks like you).

Is the fact that I've quit KO for now, enough reason for me to stop posting? I've read this many times already... I mean, you are a fucking idiot and yet you are posting here now, aren't you? Isn't it the same? I don't think that being a retard is stopping you from posting, just like having quit is not stopping me either. One is free to do whatever they want with their free time man!

I love the drama. It provides me with free entertainment and reminds me of why I've quit at least twice. The day it stops being fun, trust me that I'll be gone.

It's a battle of wits and not a very fair one. But that's where I get the most fun, just like in League of Legends games when my team absolutely stomps the enemy one.

So please, keep being one of those retards who keeps entertaining me. Never change breakers!

Well this gets old.

First off, fucking retard. I don't care about my post count.

Second, I'm not flaming (up until now). Check the other posts if you want flames.

And third, I may have quit KO, but I'm free to keep browsing this as long as it keeps providing me with entertainment (thanks to braindead fucks like you).

Is the fact that I've quit KO for now, enough reason for me to stop posting? I've read this many times already... I mean, you are a fucking idiot and yet you are posting here now, aren't you? Isn't it the same? I don't think that being a retard is stopping you from posting, just like having quit is not stopping me either. One is free to do whatever they want with their free time man!

I love the drama. It provides me with free entertainment and reminds me of why I've quit at least twice. The day it stops being fun, trust me that I'll be gone.

It's a battle of wits and not a very fair one. But that's where I get the most fun, just like in League of Legends games when my team absolutely stomps the enemy one.

So please, keep being one of those retards who keeps entertaining me. Never change breakers!
    LOL i never took your name anywhere... u just pulled that 1 on yourself mate.. hahahahaha laughing so hard.. all i can do is laugh here than flaming more rofl..i never said razor in my post and still u manage to write so long reply full of crap..
    Sad to say but u suck razor and u always did... continue sucking more here... goodluck on sucking
    wargrim likes this.

Enough of the this.... Stop acting like children its a game play the game and win to show who's better that's your warning.

Quote Originally Posted by BreakerS View Post
    LOL i never took your name anywhere... u just pulled that 1 on yourself mate.. hahahahaha laughing so hard.. all i can do is laugh here than flaming more rofl..i never said razor in my post and still u manage to write so long reply full of crap..
    Sad to say but u suck razor and u always did... continue sucking more here... goodluck on sucking
    Sure, pull that card, worthless faggot lol.

Go jail more people who beat you up at arena, haha. Keep at it pathetic breakers, this is pure amusement.

Yea everyone can see how u failed up there razor.. like i said u just gonna keep sucking more at this topic like u do on all others lol... anyways unlike you i got a life.. so BB i m out of here
    everyone on forums sees who the real faggot is btw
    wargrim, Madman and 4Fromthesky like this.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast