Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T0pcat I was not on anyone side..I found it funny how ppl got csw from Bf and ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    I was not on anyone side..I found it funny how ppl got csw from Bf and came and flamed them to be noobs...I wanna see next csw and prolly a video too i just stated Facts. The old me would have been a child and flamed ur ass but I am too old for that crap now. 20 K in Girakon? Maybe so but why does it matter who spends what. I wanted to have fun and i spent on this game ..
    The topic is about CSW and not how much TopCat spent on this game or matter of fact who spent what.. people like you have time tracking how money money other ppl spend but its none of your freaking business in the first place.
    Really bro 20k ?? Amazing!! with all that money i would buy a car , a boat or maybe a small plane . Is funny read many who cried when they fought vs people who had better items in the interserver , say later that there is no reason to complain about the difference of items ( obviously i dont talk about you ) . the point is that its okay if you want buy top items , its your money . but cant expect others respect you as good player for have this items if you play bad and you dont have skills , you cant go around saying "i play very good and i are the best in the world" , when the only reason you win is because have advantage bought with $ ,is obvious that having a big adventage sometime you win but no because you are skilled , this is the point , is normal if you have that attitude , other people will come out to tell you " a moment , you are wrong , you cant say it because you dont have skills you only merit is the money " ( i repeat i dont talk about you , i dont know you )
    The important thing here is that this type of dispute , contradict what some people say about Carnac West , Carnac West no is dead and remains an interesting server , and this kind of marketing is beneficial to all who play here . we hope you also record your video , and no matter who wins in the end , there will always be a next week . Hopefully yours is not just excitement for one day .

Pd : in this csw we are only 1 1/2 party of NewAge and about 3 Chulls vs 4 partys Badfamily and ally . There is a no big difference in number .

wargrim and MauiWowie like this.

I just dont get all the flaming n stuff all I have to say is that we will see you guys next week keeping it, for now you won congratz...and dosent really matter how/why. but as i said its just for now and we sure meet next week unless servers will be down agian:P

p.s quit the spending money/items crap dosent really help any1 ... thos items that some people bought dosent mean you couldnt buy them they r up on the forums and if u want u can offer on it... some people just dont have the time to spend on that game with farming so they spend and some other just making easy bucks on people because they can play more than the others.
    Anyways have a fun week and cya soon
    -IFeelerI-
    SkP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleX View Post
    I just dont get all the flaming n stuff all I have to say is that we will see you guys next week keeping it, for now you won congratz...and dosent really matter how/why. but as i said its just for now and we sure meet next week unless servers will be down agian:P

p.s quit the spending money/items crap dosent really help any1 ... thos items that some people bought dosent mean you couldnt buy them they r up on the forums and if u want u can offer on it... some people just dont have the time to spend on that game with farming so they spend and some other just making easy bucks on people because they can play more than the others.
    Anyways have a fun week and cya soon
    -IFeelerI-
    totally agree lol

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Also just wanted to add a true fact I have seen numerous videos of PK CSW blah blah blah but this video kinda sucked to be honest.. Nothing against Newage or Chullz.. come on a very disorganized team work . You won simply because of numbers and bravo to that , I could not bear to watch the whole thing.. It was painful. I guess at time it is a numbers game. you can bring 50 people without skills and sometimes u do win against good players.. story of KO. Not saying you guys have no skills i was just using that sentence as a metaphor.
    Exactly, a very disorganized team beat them. That's the whole point! bravo for noticing.

They were only outnumbered by 1 or maybe 2 parties more than them, according to perfection's post. Nothing impossible to overcome for an organized, half-decent clan.

But they couldn't do it. Not with the item difference, not with their apparent "superior organization". That's why it's funny, and that's why they are so butthurt.

candy for everyone if that topic gonna hit 20 page

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

i want a lollipop!

Banned Senior Member

NewAge is shit, BadFamily is shittier though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    i want a lollipop!
    fine, can be lolipop for u

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Exactly, a very disorganized team beat them. That's the whole point! bravo for noticing.

They were only outnumbered by 1 or maybe 2 parties more than them, according to perfection's post. Nothing impossible to overcome for an organized, half-decent clan.

But they couldn't do it. Not with the item difference, not with their apparent "superior organization". That's why it's funny, and that's why they are so butthurt.
    there you go. the good-ole deceiving razor.
    Chullz got it, not NA. chullz is a mage clan. mage parties got the advantage in CSW. but then again i wouldn't expect you to know the half of it
    BF lost fair and square. but i do appreciate you keeping the drama going on. keeps it fun. wonder what would you do with your life if this topic was over.
    deeh, TripleX and 4Fromthesky like this.

Razor > perfection end of story
    4Fromthesky likes this.

To end the topic , conclusions :

This CSW only have four clans 2 vs 2 , no there were other clans trying to capture crystal.
    The video is NewAge and Chulls vs BadFamily and BadIfamily : Won NewAge and Chulls
    The partys was 1 1/2 NewAge and 3 chulls vs 4 partys BF 1-2 .( no is the fault of NA/Chulls that clan 2 BF not much help )
    Some BadFamily members cry a lot , and some few accept they lost . What comes next is another story.
    Regis gift lolipop to all the assistants .
    Thank you all for coming

- Lowered the curtian

The history of this CSW ended .

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    To end the topic , conclusions :

Some BadFamily members cry a lot = perfection =D
    - Lowered the curtian

the history of this CSW ended .

Last remark , this topic has 81 likes . 77 are give to excuses or justification ( the likes have been given by the same people who justify to BF ) .

............................................. END.........................................

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Last remark , this topic has 81 likes . 77 are give to excuses or justification ( the likes have been given by the same people who justify to BF ) .

............................................. END.........................................
    ya lol, the fanboys like each other QQ posts as if that gave it more value to their worthless cries.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast