Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 190
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuck pop corn, i'm getting a bucket of fried chicken ps: razor change your approach mate. that one got old ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    fuck pop corn, i'm getting a bucket of fried chicken

    ps: razor change your approach mate. that one got old waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. you used to do much better

  2. #77
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    atm eng population raise very well at EUKO. to bad that we are still out from CSW
    Yes , they promised it and have not enabled. Now I dont know what will or who play in EUKO, when the server started there were very good people (all with the same items) In our case we were human, we received beatings by the FCteam and then the Perateam and others , excellent players, Same we did everything possible to stay on the top of the server until we left the server , maybe we were still in euko , but with how hard was to make coins with the Turks, the hacks and koxp that nttgame couldnt controland and with all the people English / Spanish that leave in the server, we return to CW (We left many friends there) Anyway , this is another story.

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    razor you still replying on every post..seriously if you're planning to get 10k posts i'm gonna send you a cake.If you just wanna talk to someone so badly because you out of friends or trying to prove that you're someone because "you can post on that" you can tell us.. all i've seen in this forums is that no1 give's a single fuck about what you are saying..just close your mouth and go cry to your mommie maybe she can make you some coockies so you won't be that pathetic anymore.

  4. #79
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Still butthurt and mad? is this your 3rd keyboard already?

    Chill.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Nop im using laptop.I'm always chill.A little child like you won't make me mad at all if you wanna keep comment on that please post about the video and just don't talk about me. If you gotta tell me anything do it via pm. Cheers

  6. #81
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Funny, you don't want me to talk about you? It's no one else but you the one stalking my posts in every thread.

    If you gotta tell me anything do it via pm. Cheers and don't get so worked up over a dead game

  7. #82

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Cry, cry... XD!

  8. #83
    Senior Member Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    INyourSISTERroom
    Posts
    234

    Default

    this video was really bad all i see was the priest running around and chating. Chullz were doing everything and they win.
    brambor likes this.

  9. #84
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The basement
    Posts
    266

    Default


  10. #85
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Funny, you don't want me to talk about you? It's no one else but you the one stalking my posts in every thread.

    If you gotta tell me anything do it via pm. Cheers and don't get so worked up over a dead game
    your calling it a dead game and still love checking in on this game and forum......what does that make you?
    and FYI i probably log like once every week and play around 1-2hors per week sometimes
    and obviously you wanna tell BF something so why not just tell them via pm too.....

  11. #86
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    your calling it a dead game and still love checking in on this game and forum......what does that make you?
    and FYI i probably log like once every week and play around 1-2hors per week sometimes
    and obviously you wanna tell BF something so why not just tell them via pm too.....
    If this is fun for me, why should I stop? It's free!

    And why would I pm anybody? I'm not the one going off topic like you (and others) with the personal -ignorant- remarks.

    Don't try to defeat common sense when you clearly have none.

    Edit: The poster below is the perfect example of your average BadFamily member.

  12. #87
    Senior Member 4Fromthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Omg stop to reply this shet .. adi and thomas why reply razor ? he play in cwest ? he just talk shet about the server and now comment about this ? lmao share all the opinions in the forum GET A LIFE MAN Perfection is scammer ? o really ? cuz all NewAge is saying that make a big latin alliance in other forums .. that they left us .. so if all of them are talking that .. thats no treason? .. NewAge really win the csw or were chullz? .. ok man GL for u .. u get 30 40m for 5 parties .. 30 50m is money for us ? lmao who cares bro we have the felankor .. we have the isiloon .. we have the symbols ( PK symbols ) we are tops we have CZ .. look the csw is 1 week not 1 year ? .. look that video all of us diying for 2-3 party mages novas .. we had a big time the castle with less people all of us have +9 +3 ? lmao when i see that i just cry laughing -- remember 2 party mages chullz + 1 party melees funnygirl + bombardero + xxsonyc + compo12 and ex akatsuki - titanz + 2 x party NewAge + 1 party taiwans trying to hinder us .. now our rivals are NewAge and not more Integrity - Hellsfury - when were playing Animosity ? LMAO stop giving more importance to this all BadFamilly - Peace
    Eternity likes this.

  13. #88
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Fromthesky View Post
    we have the symbols ( PK symbols ) we are tops we have CZ .. l

    ye that`s GG, gotyou also had symbol...

  14. #89
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Fromthesky View Post
    Omg stop to reply this shet .. adi and thomas why reply razor ? he play in cwest ? he just talk shet about the server and now comment about this ? lmao share all the opinions in the forum GET A LIFE MAN Perfection is scammer ? o really ? cuz all NewAge is saying that make a big latin alliance in other forums .. that they left us .. so if all of them are talking that .. thats no treason? .. NewAge really win the csw or were chullz? .. ok man GL for u .. u get 30 40m for 5 parties .. 30 50m is money for us ? lmao who cares bro we have the felankor .. we have the isiloon .. we have the symbols ( PK symbols ) we are tops we have CZ .. look the csw is 1 week not 1 year ? .. look that video all of us diying for 2-3 party mages novas .. we had a big time the castle with less people all of us have +9 +3 ? lmao when i see that i just cry laughing -- remember 2 party mages chullz + 1 party melees funnygirl + bombardero + xxsonyc + compo12 and ex akatsuki - titanz + 2 x party NewAge + 1 party taiwans trying to hinder us .. now our rivals are NewAge and not more Integrity - Hellsfury - when were playing Animosity ? LMAO stop giving more importance to this all BadFamilly - Peace
    First BF could never won the castle without the help of NewAge because Animosity killing them like flies, and the clan 2 of Badfamily are only newbies that arent great help . second, NewAge defended the castle 4 times, and "Degano the scammer" paid only 3 , owes us one week , If we take the decision to stop helping BF , and go alone or with another ally, has nothing to do with that BF pay us . We told to Degano, "the next week, we would still not helping". The word of "Degano the scammer" is shit . Third you are nobody, just a follower, another "Degano Dog" , You're the equivalent of cuban dog, but green. Your arguments are bullshit. You talk about Akasutki, titans, when BF has more titans and many of MH, your complaints are pretty dumb. And about Isilon, Felankor uhmm. You are inviting us? , Dont tempt the devil , If we attacking Badfamily , Chulls can win the box easy. Most work or study here, but maybe we could give us some time for it.We can think about .
    Last edited by Blanquita; 09-14-2012 at 04:04 AM.

  15. #90
    Senior Member sinful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If this is fun for me, why should I stop? It's free!

    And why would I pm anybody? I'm not the one going off topic like you (and others) with the personal -ignorant- remarks.

    Don't try to defeat common sense when you clearly have none.

    Edit: The poster below is the perfect example of your average BadFamily member.
    i obviously don't care if im going off topic or not...and obviously your also following lol
    why the hell don't i have common sense? go give me an example....your all talk and no doing razor thats all you are just criticize this and criticize that and at the end of the day you got no life and it doesnt seem you have ever defended that when people point that out so please get out of your chair and do something
    wargrim likes this.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Recruiting] BadFamily ♦ Gordion ♦ Karus
    By Adi in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 2760
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 02:21 PM
  2. CSW in memory of Userbin
    By devilscommandments in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
  3. CSW at olympia
    By easton in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:24 PM
  4. Beramus CSW what the fuk?
    By Gollum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 05:52 PM
  5. CSW half action, ares
    By Grid in forum Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •