Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW

This is a discussion on NewAge - Chulls vs BadFamily - BadlFamily CSW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Blanquita ... you're a trustie player , what do you think about , Degano stole that money ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    you're a trustie player , what do you think about , Degano stole that money of the last castle? , I dont think you give support to that.
    I talked to him and he didn't steal your money. Money was given after a succesful defense, not for getting it.
    That's why you only recived money 3 times. 3 times it was defended.
    Same in clan, people are given money right after each successful defense. if you wanna talk more about it contact me on msn or by Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I talked to him and he didn't steal your money. Money was given after a succesful defense, not for getting it.
    That's why you only recived money 3 times. 3 times it was defended.
    Same in clan, people are given money right after each successful defense. if you wanna talk more about it contact me on msn or by Private Message
    that is not true, we defended four times, always charge the following Saturday, and the last week was never paid. I can understand that attitude of Degano the scammer , but you defend that?

I'm not defending anyone I was merely informing you of Degano's position, and I already told you I don't like that system because that means 1 week of holding castle isn't given as reward (the day it was taken), but my opinion has nothing to do with this issue. I told you over 5 times i ain't taking any side because i wasn't there when you 2 talked and supposedly reached an agreement. this is the issue. If indeed Degano told you that you will be given money for capturing the monument then you're right, money is owed to you. But that is not what Degano told me

Here I go again: - please don't act like a blind stubborn person as if i'm trying to steal smth from you - either one of you is lying or someone made a big fuckup when understanding each other.

You finally understood what Degano's position is and you're in disagreement and then you called me a scammer for supporting him. I'm not supporting anyone bc I respect both of you people and I wouldn't expect either of you to be scammers that's why it's hard for me to believe that someone is lying. But if you go on and call me names as if i'm trying to scam you then you can go to hell.

the day BF lost the castle, their members were paid. NA wasn't because they no longer were allies with BF. the day BF got the castle with NA, the BF members that participated in that CSW weren't paid. that's how it worked. that's what degano says he proposed and apparently you understood differently.
    Last edited by wargrim; 09-14-2012 at 05:14 PM.

The One And Only Senior Member

that is not true, we defended four times, always charge the following Saturday, and the last week was never paid. I can understand that attitude of Degano the scammer , but you defend that?
    ahaha you enjoy being brainless i see.
    how u want us to pay u if u wasn't ally with us anymore last week?
    4Fromthesky and Eternity like this.

mods close this please full spam here

I'm not defending anyone I was merely informing you of Degano's position, and I already told you I don't like that system because that means 1 week of holding castle isn't given as reward (the day it was taken), but my opinion has nothing to do with this issue. I told you over 5 times i ain't taking any side because i wasn't there when you 2 talked and supposedly reached an agreement. this is the issue. If indeed Degano told you that you will be given money for capturing the monument then you're right, money is owed to you. But that is not what Degano told me

Here I go again: - please don't act like a blind stubborn person as if i'm trying to steal smth from you - either one of you is lying or someone made a big fuckup when understanding each other.

You finally understood what Degano's position is and you're in disagreement and then you called me a scammer for supporting him. I'm not supporting anyone bc I respect both of you people and I wouldn't expect either of you to be scammers that's why it's hard for me to believe that someone is lying. But if you go on and call me names as if i'm trying to scam you then you can go to hell.

the day BF lost the castle, their members were paid. NA wasn't because they no longer were allies with BF. the day BF got the castle with NA, the BF members that participated in that CSW weren't paid. that's how it worked. that's what degano says he proposed and apparently you understood differently.
    I told you when we talked , And you were there (the day we took the castle allies ) , That absurd system you tell us about, that might serve to Degano dogs, not for us. Animosity killed like flies to BadFamily members . We were attacking orcs , Degano sent us pm crying because we attacked BF . We told him we came by NPS, we gain nothing if wins BadFamily or Animosity , He proposed an alliance, we said that if we won would share the money , him agree . It's simple, what dumb system mention you . BF dont have to pay for defender anything, BF won the castle just because they were allies with NewAge , With that logic BF not pay? , .The deal was we take the castle, we share the money. You cant dispose of something that you have not won., And if BF won was because we agreed to split the money because if no agree we never help to BF and still making nps .
    And you know well that is true, this is called stealing, and you are part of that. We agree to remove Animosity, and share the money, it makes sense ,What else can agree if the castle is not won, we won together and then the next weeks pay to defend it? , Is stupid, so stupid as Degano the scammer. And wanting to believe that this is true is something cowardly and foolish. . Degano the scammer is a liar, and those who know it's a lie and support this lying are hypocrites .
    Degano is a kid Liar and scammer , I can understand that children or Dogs Degano, support that . But intelligent adults with a sense of justice, to support this garbage, not credible , This does not end here, keep with the money if you want.

ahaha you enjoy being brainless i see.
    how u want us to pay u if u wasn't ally with us anymore last week?
    Yes it's true, no allys the last week, we ally with Chulls and you take away the castle. , But the last time we defended together, we win. and that is that you dont want to pay, "liar", as follows defended you alone and won, and the last lost vs NA - Chulls.
    Last edited by Blanquita; 09-14-2012 at 07:41 PM.

listen i'm tired of your lies. don't tell me i knew about anything bc i'm not your oracle nor can i get in your head or degano's head to know exactly what was said between you and him when you agreed (apparently agreed to disagree) to work together
    1.- I wasn't there the day BF took castle from Animosity. I was there for the first defense and then on another defense. and once where i came for like 20 minutes
    2.- I don't care who helped who or the reasons behind it. that has nothing to do with the issue at hand
    3.- I already told you this system is also new to me bc in my past clans we'd give money right on the first week (as you are stating) and not starting on the second week. the difference which you seem to not get or not want to get is that BadFamily plays it differently and since BF was holding the castle i guess it's their system which goes into motion. by the way i'm still asking myself if you get at all how BF pays people that go to CSW. the problem is that you say one thing was agreed and degano says another.
    4.- I really was trying to help you by telling Degano what you understood from the agreement and that there ha been a misscomunication, but if you're gonna be like this you can screw yourself.
    i'm not gonna help you or your clan at all. and allow me to tell you that it's a shame someone like you would resort to childish behaviour and iinsulting people who have absolutely nothing to do with your fuck ups as clan leader. even worse when those people are trying to solve it by landing on a middle point for the sake of both parts.

this is all you'll hear from me

Little archer Senior Member

So I hear bf is a scamming clan...

First BF could never won the castle without the help of NewAge because Animosity killing them like flies, and the clan 2 of Badfamily are only newbies that arent great help . second, NewAge defended the castle 4 times, and "Degano the scammer" paid only 3 , owes us one week , If we take the decision to stop helping BF , and go alone or with another ally, has nothing to do with that BF pay us . We told to Degano, "the next week, we would still not helping". The word of "Degano the scammer" is shit . Third you are nobody, just a follower, another "Degano Dog" , You're the equivalent of cuban dog, but green. Your arguments are bullshit. You talk about Akasutki, titans, when BF has more titans and many of MH, your complaints are pretty dumb. And about Isilon, Felankor uhmm. You are inviting us? , Dont tempt the devil , If we attacking Badfamily , Chulls can win the box easy. Most work or study here, but maybe we could give us some time for it.We can think about .
    Our second clan can rape u guys easy , easy ..

listen i'm tired of your lies. don't tell me i knew about anything bc i'm not your oracle nor can i get in your head or degano's head to know exactly what was said between you and him when you agreed (apparently agreed to disagree) to work together
    1.- I wasn't there the day BF took castle from Animosity. I was there for the first defense and then on another defense. and once where i came for like 20 minutes
    2.- I don't care who helped who or the reasons behind it. that has nothing to do with the issue at hand
    3.- I already told you this system is also new to me bc in my past clans we'd give money right on the first week (as you are stating) and not starting on the second week. the difference which you seem to not get or not want to get is that BadFamily plays it differently and since BF was holding the castle i guess it's their system which goes into motion. by the way i'm still asking myself if you get at all how BF pays people that go to CSW. the problem is that you say one thing was agreed and degano says another.
    4.- I really was trying to help you by telling Degano what you understood from the agreement and that there ha been a misscomunication, but if you're gonna be like this you can screw yourself.
    i'm not gonna help you or your clan at all. and allow me to tell you that it's a shame someone like you would resort to childish behaviour and iinsulting people who have absolutely nothing to do with your fuck ups as clan leader. even worse when those people are trying to solve it by landing on a middle point for the sake of both parts.

this is garbage, Degano is a scammer , Badfamily acts like crap and you are complicit in it. Keep with the money. Maybe soon have a surprise that you will not like .Here we leave this for now.

-----
    stop reply him grim .. that guy just make problems here and other forums ..just leave him talk alone .. stop reply thiss¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ peace

NewAge stop spam naabs
    1. Change name clan to NoobAge
    2.Dont Town in CZ
    3.Dont Be Idiot BF scamm ur clan for 70m??? lol
    4.Cya in CZ But Dont Town Naabs

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

hola amigos

The One And Only Senior Member

this is garbage, Degano is a scammer , Badfamily acts like crap and you are complicit in it. Keep with the money. Maybe soon have a surprise that you will not like .Here we leave this for now.
    aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aiii you making my day
    How idiot 1person can be,
    Lemme explain why you can't call me scammer :
    1.Your google translate doesnt work in game so thats not my problem.
    2.Next time try using something instead of google translate if its doesn't work and you can't read what I say.
    3.The trades I done and never went first and the trademodes I done , just those ones cost more then your whole clan gears togther.
    4.I never scammed anyone in my 9years of playing ko and im sure you did atleast twice.
    5.You got any proof of me scamming anyone actually?except keep saying degano is scammer get a proof

Dude, you are another waste of sperm.
    4Fromthesky and Eternity like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aiii you making my day
    How idiot 1person can be,
    Lemme explain why you can't call me scammer :
    1.Your google translate doesnt work in game so thats not my problem.
    2.Next time try using something instead of google translate if its doesn't work and you can't read what I say.
    3.The trades I done and never went first and the trademodes I done , just those ones cost more then your whole clan gears togther.
    4.I never scammed anyone in my 9years of playing ko and im sure you did atleast twice.
    5.You got any proof of me scamming anyone actually?except keep saying degano is scammer get a proof

Dude, you are another waste of sperm.
    Kid Scammer The deal was we take the castle, we share the money . You can keep the money, we dont care, we know the kind of crap you are. You say you have nine years in the game, and you cant follow a target and demonstrate skilles ( Only needs to see your videos, and is supposed to be the best of you ), if you have no advantage 117-14 always. If you're so noob now, I cant imagine as you've been when started .Anyway, Maintenance save you a beating today , charge free for us this week. We go sleep .

NewAge stop spam naabs
    1. Change name clan to NoobAge
    2.Dont Town in CZ
    3.Dont Be Idiot BF scamm ur clan for 70m??? lol
    4.Cya in CZ But Dont Town Naabs
    come on , see your signature noobgano is your hero

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast