Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NewAge Server Titan Ardream - Soon CZ.- 2012

This is a discussion on NewAge Server Titan Ardream - Soon CZ.- 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello , this is a short video of NewAge in Ardream Titan server. Within a short time we are in ...
Page: 1

Default NewAge Server Titan Ardream - Soon CZ.- 2012

Hello , this is a short video of NewAge in Ardream Titan server. Within a short time we are in CZ.

Dont really understand what the blue image is about, and my personal opinion this is, not my taste of music. Ardream looks a bit boring ey? 95% rogues in your video running around.

I liked the music but then again it's very personal. PK footage was ok.
    but again need to improve the edits in order to make it more "commercial". i know you don't care much about it but just a reccomendation

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    I liked the music but then again it's very personal. PK footage was ok.
    but again need to improve the edits in order to make it more "commercial". i know you don't care much about it but just a reccomendation
    Ye this is the first i do , and dont have a lot image for put in it . I have not much experience making videos, I did it this how to test, but my clan up to 80 soon, and i make more and better in 80 +, i need learn more about sony vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post

Hello , this is a short video of NewAge in Ardream Titan server. Within a short time we are in CZ.
    Wow the quality of the song used is so horrible I had to stop after 20 seconds :s

this video is so boring...

iTzBryan Senior Member

I made it 26 seconds. Sound made my ears bleed and the video is in 480.

Lol the people focus in the quality of the image , the video no is bad , and bull have very good combo , and in the video they are fight vs orc with pedal and kill they are . NewAge is a clan with good players , I sure the next videos are better.

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

I want to say it's horrible overall but in all honesty I didn't even finish the whole thing. Didn't see any vs but like I said I also didn't finish it, pretty boring ardream pvp and terrible quality. Had to mute after 10 seconds. Didn't have anything to do with the editing in my opinion, just terrible music and not so exciting footage. Hope you guys make a better 80+ video.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    Lol the people focus in the quality of the image , the video no is bad , and bull have very good combo , and in the video they are fight vs orc with pedal and kill they are . NewAge is a clan with good players , I sure the next videos are better.
    hey koxper you never replied to your pk vid topic with answers. no koxp titan? turks skilled? LOL video shows bugging isiloon? videos shows your party priest auto healing. bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    hey koxper you never replied to your pk vid topic with answers. no koxp titan? turks skilled? LOL video shows bugging isiloon? videos shows your party priest auto healing. bb.
    haha keep flamings, and invents things, NewAge is one of the few clans that play fair on Titan, not because other clans like Animosity by ejm, cheat, us we will do, we have enough skills and servers where we played, to use things that only noobs use.

if you realised i wernt talking to you before who ever you are get on your high horses. i was talking to boxxie.

also just so you know not the whole Animosity clan uses koxp. some do and take there chances guess they been banned. i couldnt care who uses it in a server like Titan as long as they dont use it in pk. Boxxie for example going on about koxp watch his vid auto healing priests runnin around in his party

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    if you realised i wernt talking to you before who ever you are get on your high horses. i was talking to boxxie.

also just so you know not the whole Animosity clan uses koxp. some do and take there chances guess they been banned. i couldnt care who uses it in a server like Titan as long as they dont use it in pk. Boxxie for example going on about koxp watch his vid auto healing priests runnin around in his party
    Be realistic, if these children have the HF installed on the pc, when killed Isilon, felankor, bosses, or when they are losing in PK, which ensures that not turn on? . Cheaters are cheaters, and their word is worthless.

True that. A cheaters word is dirt. Nice buying topics, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    True that. A cheaters word is dirt. Nice buying topics, by the way.
    If you are referring to me, you are wrong completely, I never buy anything for real money, the few items I have, i got in the game , and if I sell things in ko4life, sell them for gbs or cash. If you are thinking that I or my clan are Babas, you totally wrong , and all who know me and know NewAge, know that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast