Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NewAge Server Titan Ardream - Soon CZ.- 2012

This is a discussion on NewAge Server Titan Ardream - Soon CZ.- 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kick that mage out of the party and dont use that "blue logo" or whatever and get some more shots ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

kick that mage out of the party and dont use that "blue logo" or whatever and get some more shots and your good to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    Ardream looks a bit boring ey? 95% rogues in your video running around.
    you never played Ardream mate ?? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    If you are referring to me, you are wrong completely, I never buy anything for real money, the few items I have, i got in the game , and if I sell things in ko4life, sell them for gbs or cash. If you are thinking that I or my clan are Babas, you totally wrong , and all who know me and know NewAge, know that.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...str-pm-337098/

Babashopping goes both ways. It's just as much illegal to buy accounts for $ as it to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...str-pm-337098/

Babashopping goes both ways. It's just as much illegal to buy accounts for $ as it to sell them.
    Lol you are funny , i never buy items for real money and all the drops of we get we sell and use the money for buy gear . You try to compare the use of illegal programs with buy items with real money , to justify what inept are your clannies, they cant do xp without HF , and i sure the turn on it in boss , isi , fela , csw and pk . Stop defending that shit, you're starting to look like a noob, I assure you that any legal player, will upport your shit, thanks to people like you, the game is getting worse.

Lol you are funny , i never buy items for real money and all the drops of we get we sell and use the money for buy gear . You try to compare the use of illegal programs with buy items with real money , to justify what inept are your clannies, they cant do xp without HF , and i sure the turn on it in boss , isi , fela , csw and pk . Stop defending that shit, you're starting to look like a noob, I assure you that any legal player, will upport your shit, thanks to people like you, the game is getting worse.
    But if these children are getting money from selling their items, whats to stop them using to buy them ??!!

And no, I don't really care. You just can't use the word "cheater" here without being a hypocrite, and techinically you are a cheater too, as selling items for USD and using third party tools are both against the rules of KO, thus making you a cheater. In-fact, they used to give time period bans on people for using third party tools but have always permanently banned people for buying or selling in USD. So you're right, I can't compare, the latter is worst.

By the way my clannies can exp without HF, as I along with others are 80+ through legitimate exp. Stop generalising.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    But if these children are getting money from selling their items, whats to stop them using to buy them ??!!

And no, I don't really care. You just can't use the word "cheater" here without being a hypocrite, and techinically you are a cheater too, as selling items for USD and using third party tools are both against the rules of KO, thus making you a cheater. In-fact, they used to give time period bans on people for using third party tools but have always permanently banned people for buying or selling in USD. So you're right, I can't compare, the latter is worst.

By the way my clannies can exp without HF, as I along with others are 80+ through legitimate exp. Stop generalising.
    Wtf bro you are idiot? . I understand how people support this ilegal shit so vehement, people using illegal tools to take advantage, fuck fair play, and deserves to be banned.

Wtf bro you are idiot? . I understand how people support this ilegal shit so vehement, people using illegal tools to take advantage, fuck fair play, and deserves to be banned.
    No, you're the idiot. I'm not going to debate what's worst as thanks to this forum USD trading has become a regular thing now even though it was condemned once, and hell, botting was even allowed on MYKO. I'm simply laughing that you called someone a cheater because they were botting, when by definition, you are a cheater too for selling out.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Lol you are funny , i never buy items for real money and all the drops of we get we sell and use the money for buy gear . .
    Don't care for the flames or whatever, but honestly you just proved exactly what the guy is accusing you of doing when it comes to real money, wich is against the tos of ko. If you sell it for real money then use the real money for gears your babashopping wich can get you banned. Hence why you don't see anyone saying selling items/ chars for $$ on the official ko forums cause they know once they do their account will be permanantly banned. As i said i don't care for flames just wanted to point out that you admitted to being a baba right there. Also before I forget it was stated by Athenrye( old ko gm ) and also by Pingou( new ko gm) that babashopping is as ilegal as kxp, but kxp gets 7 day ban on first warning, While babashopping gets the isntant pera-ban.

One Questoin tho.

Do you guys ever not spend days on end flaming each other? I mean it is only a game and in the end if the owner decides to pull the plug( not saying they would) all this flaming and crap talking will be pointless since you will just lose everything you and your clan have so preciously farmed or babshopped for.

Just my opinion, Thanks

ex Usko Player.

0/10, seriously worst video eva

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Most of the time i dont even see any R damage. Yeah... real nice combo -_- try holding W rr skill rr skill rr skill it works good....Your team work is average i guess. yet i see alot of your clan members split up. You should trying fighting tighter as a unit.

3/10 because warrior is such an easy class and i dont see any good comboing.....

yeah you should probably upgrade what ever you record your videos with before you make an 80 video
    your combo is pretty bad
    your music taste is even worse
    the only thing i enjoyed was pausing that video
    try again please

i love noobage<3 always free nps

DAFAQ Senior Member

Got to love the fact that meles attack anyone cept the guy who is duffed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12