Newest Video by :Chris ...hahah jk, its not a PK vid

This is a discussion on Newest Video by :Chris ...hahah jk, its not a PK vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is kinda off topic, but I'm just bored and posting this here for fun, this is a video of ...
Page: 1

:Chris

Default Newest Video by :Chris ...hahah jk, its not a PK vid

This is kinda off topic, but I'm just bored and posting this here for fun,

this is a video of me playing my bass to The Small Print by Muse

rate/comment plz

I just started playing and I'm loving it so far so....yeahhhh

YouTube (decent Quality, sound could be better)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2lHFNwC4I h43r:

RapidShare (High Quality ver, good sound)
    http://rapidshare.de/files/25138975/The_Sm...Small_Print.avi

Medusa

for a starter i guess its ok , that music is pretty quite too.. not much movements or anything xD

u only use 1 finger on ur right hand too so u need to work on that , ive been playing guitar for like 8 years now.. but thats quite different... ill make a video someday probably :P

Originally posted by Medusa
    for a starter i guess its ok , that music is pretty quite too.. not much movements or anything xD *

u only use 1 finger on ur right hand too so u need to work on that , ive been playing guitar for like 8 years now.. but thats quite different... ill make a video someday probably :P
    well for the song I dont really need 2 I can do it just fine with one, but in other songs I have tried to use two hands and it works ok for me, I might put up No Brakes by The Bravery next, its a fun song to play.

and did you mean quiet? you said quite as in it wasnt quite loud enough. yeah its a bit quiet I was thinking about overlaying the real track and turning it down a bit so you can hear my bass.

Medusa

i maybe didnt use the right word.. i mean that.. that music isnt that much complex.. just some basic movements and thats basically it.. but then again every popular song out there its like that so... u should try and find some more challenging songs... u will develop skill faster

Originally posted by Medusa
    i maybe didnt use the right word.. i mean that.. that music isnt that much complex.. just some basic movements and thats basically it.. but then again every popular song out there its like that so... u should try and find some more challenging songs... u will develop skill faster
    haha yeah you used the wrong word, but I know what you mean... its the first song I recorded today I'm looking into buying this mic http://www.zzounds.com/item--SAMC01U so i can get better recording.