Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NICE ARMOR in ARES

This is a discussion on NICE ARMOR in ARES within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SemperFidelis Believe it or not, Its not photoshopped, i seen it with my own eyes, believe me ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    Believe it or not, Its not photoshopped, i seen it with my own eyes, believe me if u want, or just sit there in dis beleaf. *-_- *<_<
    its not in the slots its photoshopped 100%...

disbelief*

DarkNeZz

Over +10 works in korean KO i think but the chance is like a man to have a baby lol

Banned

zzzzz why u Post soooooo fake screen -.-
    Every i know its fake because there's no dragon armors in usko yet and u can max upgrade armors to +21

Mario

hahaha

Nigglet

say what you want, but its real. I've see the real KSC file that the SS was taken from. Also notice the guy hes trading with is naked, because his armor is off while hes showing his friend his armor. I know the warrior in the red cape, because showed me the real KSC file, but yea so think what you want but its real

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by Nigglet
    say what you want, but its real. I've see the real KSC file that the SS was taken from. Also notice the guy hes trading with is naked, because his armor is off while hes showing his friend his armor. I know the warrior in the red cape, because showed me the real KSC file, but yea so think what you want but its real *
    Definently not real -_-

say what you want, but its real. I've see the real KSC file that the SS was taken from. Also notice the guy hes trading with is naked, because his armor is off while hes showing his friend his armor. I know the warrior in the red cape, because showed me the real KSC file, but yea so think what you want but its real *
    How the fuck can it be real,if you cant upgrade more then +10,how the fuck could he upgrade a +10 item,get some nooby item +10 try to upgrade it...,and you'll see=impossible,and there is no probs to see that this items is photoshopped

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Gangsta1

How the fuck can it be real,if you cant upgrade more then +10,how the fuck could he upgrade a +10 item,get some nooby item +10 try to upgrade it...,and you'll see=impossible,and there is no probs to see that this items is photoshopped
    +10, rebirth, use rebirth scrolls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12