Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which warrior is better

This is a discussion on Which warrior is better within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look at the stats , and tell me which warrior is better , please serious comments. Stats number 1 : ...
Page: 1

Look at the stats , and tell me which warrior is better , please serious comments.

Stats number 1 :

Level 68 , 1405 AC with 300 AC scroll , 4088 hp base , 2236 Ap with 230 stats on STR , Ap scroll and 15 str

Stats number 2 :

Level 68 , 1350 AC with 300 AC scroll + AC enchant , 4620 hp WITH 1500 hp scroll , 2391 Ap with 255 stats on STR , with Ap scroll + 15 str

Now both from Ares , which one probably win? ( i know the answer , but need more comments ) .

P.S please when you put comment , say which stats will win , because the person i wanna show him it not sure if he know what is it " hp build ftw " .

Spartans8142

retracting my previous statement because i misunderstood the topic thought it meant who would win a 1 v 1 with stats as is which would be the second one but definately the first one is better.

the second one will win due to the ap increase even though the first ones items may be better.[/b]
    Man , you better learn about warriors ... the Ap dont mean shit when is coming to 155 Ap lowest...
    Look at the stats one hp , and the second one , look at the defence .
    The weapon in stats one is Avedon +8 , the weapon of stats 2 its HB+7/8 not sure.

First one,

5600 HP vs 4620
    1405 AC vs 1350

No way second one can beat those differences with 150 AP more, for sure when combo is quite the same.

being that you're sub 70 they're probably about the same personally I would still prefer build #1. (depending on the server build 2 might be a tad better) but once you pass 70 you'll find the first build will be superior and will continue to get even better as you level.

edit: Saw that the server is ares in your post even more reason for build #1.

Admin

hp build ftw

hp build ftw[/b]
    Im not sure if the person i wanna show it to him know what is " hp build ftw " , if you can please say the number of the stats of the better warrior.

Banned Senior Member

1st warrior is better then 2nd so much.

Spartans8142

was mistaken on what u had meant but yes you are right.

alper15

the second would win, cuz of more hp and ap

closetoheaven

u got to fight first and then we will know

wawh

the second would win, cuz of more hp and ap[/b]
    note: first 1 is unbuffed hp...

SacruM

i think .. first what u needed is lvl

first stats lookin like good and i think is better ..
    i dont play on warrior but if 4k hp is unbuffed, so on undy u have very nice stats !

#1 better !

Banned

1st 1000%

hp AND MANA is important, certainly more important then 150 AP LoL I'd go as far as saying, with that hp/mana difference, I dont think 300 more ap is gonna cut it for him.

I often switch My STR gaunts and boots for HP gaunts and boots for the extra hp and mana you get. This is different in a good party though with decent healers. That's when I try to squeak out more ap.

In a warrior 1v1, it's kinda simple. More mana=less soul potting=more hp potting=stay alive longer. Add higher hp too all of that and that person with high ap is gonna find out quick what "hp build ftw" is.

1st 1000%

hp AND MANA is important, certainly more important then 150 AP LoL I'd go as far as saying, with that hp/mana difference, I dont think 300 more ap is gonna cut it for him.

I often switch My STR gaunts and boots for HP gaunts and boots for the extra hp and mana you get. This is different in a good party though with decent healers. That's when I try to squeak out more ap.

In a warrior 1v1, it's kinda simple. More mana=less soul potting=more hp potting=stay alive longer. Add higher hp too all of that and that person with high ap is gonna find out quick what "hp build ftw" is.[/b]
    I also thought like you , but seems before i posted it , some people thought ill lose because he have 155 more Ap :S , if i go on 255 str ill have really more then him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast