Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nice duping on jpko

This is a discussion on Nice duping on jpko within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hh i have got on jpko full gear +10 with dual roc +3 skely belt +3 and in +3 and ...
Page: 3

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

hh i have got on jpko full gear +10 with dual roc +3 skely belt +3 and in +3 and exce raptor +10 itsn ot hardto get it when u got some friend turkish but i deleted it all and quited because it fucks the game ....[/b]

i have a lvl66 mage on jap ko and i wish i had a staff +8 aq run around with rental stuff and quest earrings -.-

SSjV3g3ta

in xydonis i think there was about 8 ppl who didnt speed hack after a while couldnt even go cz if u were a legit.[/b]
    i gon be honest i whas using speedhack the last weeks of myko becus i couldnt kill nub turks at cz anymore if they had round 500 hp they speedhacked like shit

Banned

i gon be honest i whas using speedhack the last weeks of myko becus i couldnt kill nub turks at cz anymore if they had round 500 hp they speedhacked like shit[/b]

i just used blueyyy(the acc)... 1 priest and can destroy every1... i think there was 10-12 ppl good left on the server... rest were random turks, just shitted on em with a warrior lol... A legit rogue cant do shit in cz though.

i hater dupers tbh

Havoc2

I'm willing to put money on the facts that turks went to jpko and came back. Why you ask? japanese are on a completely new hacking level.

Highly Technologically advanced country vs Under Developped country

Brains vs arrogance

Turks obviouslly being the arrogance.
    I am not singling out turks, I know quite a few good turks, its mainly the children with the arrogance but still turkey computers can not even begin to compare with japanese computers. Why? they have duel quad drivers in their "cafe's" household computers are on average single quad drivers. Their ko sight links you directly to a japanese fan site of ko, where on this site you can download every single hack you need for their ko verson. Japanese do not put their site in turkish as well as japanese so theres no way they will be able to understand it (i used translation page) a while back.

JahSurmale

Auch

greishkan1

Pls translate this weapon stats to english ?

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

Pls translate this weapon stats to english ?[/b]
    Orgasm Dagger (+10)

Attack: 141
    Speed: very fast
    range: 1.00
    weight: 3.00
    dura. : 19000
    axe defense:23
    spear defense:23
    flame damage:166
    STR Bonus:23
    HP Bonus:23

req hp: 80
    req dex: 208

rebirthable unique item

*once the god pathos was fucked by the god cypher, the power of pathos' orgasm was great as the explosion of a supernova, during this spectacle felakons fire breath was hotter then ever. This embers was the Orgasm Daggers hour of birth*

SmoQ

rofl...usko will be closed soon too ^^
    this game cant be here forever and right now is almost turkysh[/b]
    don't joking,turks are gold mine for K2 :huh:

its Knight online World actually , not US Knight online[/b]

I can't believe ppl still use this as an excuse not to admit that the game is USKO!! The "world" part of KO means that its the world of Knight Online. True this game was probably made for other players then americans but fuck me if I wouldn't be glad if they somehow could make sure that only english speaking players could log!

its Knight online World actually , not US Knight online[/b]

I can't believe ppl still use this as an excuse not to admit that the game is USKO!! The "world" part of KO means that its the world of Knight Online. True this game was probably made for other players then americans but fuck me if I wouldn't be glad if they somehow could make sure that only english speaking players could log!

Banned

I remember there was an arguement on the official forums about the game being KOLW or USKO. After i made JamesJack look stupid by saying that K2 themselves have used USKO (Zike the first lvl 80 in USKO) he banned me.

Banned

in xydonis i think there was about 8 ppl who didnt speed hack after a while couldnt even go cz if u were a legit.[/b]
    my clan - 4 ppls legal w/o dupes etc at xydo.

Banned

my clan - 4 ppls legal w/o dupes etc at xydo.[/b]

names?

SSjV3g3ta

everyone had duped shit

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast