Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

nice KO movies o.O

This is a discussion on nice KO movies o.O within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like 5days ago I finishd making my as I belive last movie in this fuked up game and now I ...
Page: 1

like 5days ago I finishd making my as I belive last movie in this fuked up game and now I decidet to post it on ko4life aswell since I got alot of positive reactions abouth it.
    however I only did upload it to filefront because rapidshare was offline as I did the upload over night, so you will have to life with it.

http://files.filefront.com/ferdich2wmv/;99...;/fileinfo.html
    239.04 MB - closly 18min playtime with music.
    streaming is aviable, but you should download it since it got a 720x576solution and readable names & chat.

if you arent playing on ares you probably dont get the "special" side of some fights in the movie but still you should watch it =)

aswell I did upload all my other movies I ever made since I got alot of movie requests lately

http://files.filefront.com/NordFr0nt+KO+Mo...7;/fileinfo.htm
    around 1 Gigabyte - like 45min total playtime + music
    thats 1 zip file including 4 movies and a free keyloger, but dont worry abouth it.

note: 2 of this movies are in uber good high quality and got around 400mb each.
    including:
    - SymbiosisTRAILER , lvl 70 made like 2 1/2 year ago.
    - Symbiosis_Movie_By_NordFront , lvl 72 like 2years ago.
    - the0nemovie , lvl 74 around 1 1/2 year ago.
    - theOneAndOnlyNordFront_0003 , lvl 74 also around 1 1/2 year ago.

I aint gonna comment abouth anything showen or said in this 4movies at all since its to long time ago allready.
    aswell I wanna add if anybody got the idea to post somethin like "felankor bugers live at PK" I would jsut suggest him to click the first link, start the streaming and read the first sentances of the Warning picture there to see how much I will care.
    in this mind hf gg gl, kktyßß.

YouGotOwned

first!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

noob.

11/10

nice video. that's how bp's should play especially with g1 armors. u attacked at good times and switch to cs when needed. duff as much as possible and subside then kill em fast. this is definetely one of the best pk movie's i've seen in a while except for the very odd music. o.o 9.5/10

ugh i didnt even notice the movie was 18 minutes. felt like 10-11 xD

Very nice movie. I watched the whole thing, even to end which I like You are an example of what a priest should do. 10/10

wow nice video dude btw need some VS =D

very good concidering u are paper :S

really nice 'soloing' and that mage is fuking good

really 9.5/10

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

10/10 cuz ur paper and you kick serious ass, GG mage too, and party pk was awesome, even though it was kinda drawn out in the 8v8s :P

enigma69

fuck now i gotta try paper. you hit HARD!

nothing special <_<

well ok maybe not bad ....

nah ok, its quiet nice

OK OK U GOT ME, I HAVE A NEW FAVOURITE MOVIE NOW
    10/10 and awesome teamplay btw

Awesome watch nord, vindictive pride!

very nice. 9/10 !

Had to mute ur country w/e music at the end..

but the pk was exceptional...i wish i had a priest like you to duo with ^_-

Sehr schoen

egyptlover

nothing more than some one with good items so !
    give me all your items you got from Ares2 abyss and USD then come vs me and talk about be a GG ..

you just wanna every one to say wow yay ooohh
    but all i see reply on this are your friends no one else.

know why!

easy, coz when you run with HB +9 and roc +3 / rof +3 etc what so ever shit you shop/spam for it
    and you find a normal player with qust rings and kill him that does not make you GOOD..
    it only make you item junk .

so i say take your items and go vs your self coz soon or late some one like you will end up ask for real money for
    food coz he spend all his money on a Game .

a word for all Vindictive clan item junks...

GET A LIFE ...

nothing more than some one with good items so !
    give me all your items you got from Ares2 abyss and USD then come vs me and talk about be a GG ..

you just wanna every one to say wow yay ooohh
    but all i see reply on this are your friends no one else.

know why!

easy, coz when you run with HB +9 and roc +3 / rof +3 etc what so ever shit you shop/spam for it
    and you find a normal player with qust rings and kill him that does not make you GOOD..
    it only make you item junk .

so i say take your items and go vs your self coz soon or late some one like you will end up ask for real money for
    food coz he spend all his money on a Game .
    a word for all Vindictive clan item junks...

GET A LIFE ...[/b]
    you sir, are a retard who should ask himself to get a life since you obvious got way to much time for bullshiting and flaming.
    however if you stop the video at right moments you could see that I use a hb +5reb. aka +8 one witch I got since good 2years, and the only +3 jewls I got is a wp+3 witch I did buy also around 1 year ago and yes I use a roc+3 where I had a roc +2 before since around 8months means I did buy all of my gear before I even joined vindictive and were in SYMBIOSIS so sorry but you fail miserable, only thing I did profit from killin a2 felankor is 7def 5strg 5hp and if this is such a big uber item I leav to your imagination.
    allthough I would recommend you, if you think im only good cus of items, witch is actually a part of this game since not every looser like you can get good gear without wasting tausend of dollars for it, to download the 1GB folder and watch at least the 2 high quality movies to see how stupid your comment was.
    I surley hope you will find a reason why I was owning 4years ago allready while being in the most legit clan you could find on ares with kinda normal jewls, oh and no I dont babashop witch you would know if you didnt slepd the last years..

and btw. if I as every other of my clanies really would need real money, I&#39;d simple sell some of my virtual pixels to some maniac with to much USD and could get more money from it then you earn with working 3months, since as you know a rol is allready 65$ and basicly everybody gets 1rol each week next to 200 - 300mil csw money witch is also 20$ I belive, so GL looser =)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast