Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NirvFamous Productions.

This is a discussion on NirvFamous Productions. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow jump on te bang wagon and just say its shit, lmao. my first impression when i saw the movie ...
Page: 3

Nuttbuster

wow jump on te bang wagon and just say its shit, lmao.

my first impression when i saw the movie was, "thats impressive" holding off a shit load of humans dedicated to killing the Shaula. great job by the priests and mages too.

and isnt the definition of ardream "gangbanging" ?? seriously its all about who gets the last hit kill..pfft, cwest aint Ares n shit..

great movie, would of liked to see more 1v1's against some more decent players tho..

9/10

wow jump on te bang wagon and just say its shit, lmao.

my first impression when i saw the movie was, "thats impressive" holding off a shit load of humans dedicated to killing the Shaula. great job by the priests and mages too.

and isnt the definition of ardream "gangbanging" ?? seriously its all about who gets the last hit kill..pfft, cwest aint Ares n shit..

great movie, would of liked to see more 1v1's against some more decent players tho..

9/10[/b]
    no such thing as a decent player. theres either shit players..and i doubt you want to see that. or theres other good players..which always end in ties in ardream. there prob like 10 rogues on our server that cannot kill each other. im not rlly a fan of vsing. usually judge skill on pk lvls.

umm @ crackurback. not sure if your retarded or just mentally challenged. why was i killing shaula instead of humans? uhh why not kill the boss? my team told me to kill the boss. if your unable to read. MakeItRain : kill the shaula. wish i coulda added the part were we kill them after the shaula but i lost the clip. the PK clips are cut because most of it is just people running away/towning or just straight up boring. i geuss you can say we were gangbanging each person individually but overall through the clips as you can see each parties has far more then we do. sorry if our party is smart enough to know to attack 1-2 people at a time instead of the morons that atack a different person and run around like fuking retards.

ps. @ crack again. if you didnt notice i wasnt pking in that clip. was trying to kill a boss with 4 people. its not as easy as it sounds when its 4 v shaula vs 3golems vs 2parties. i can kill a noob bp anytime..i dont get a shitload of chances to get a SS.[/b]
    Crack is 100% right, you were going for a shaula.. a SHAULA wow, seeing that it took all of you (you + humasn attacking it) like 10 minutes to kill during that time u culda went and 1 hit about 10 ppl, then pikd off the rest with ease and the shaula would still be there -.- instead of putting 999x people on ur priest and mage (luckily the mage/priest knows his shitz)

not to mention that half those guys there have like 300-500ac, -1k ap.

but editing was good, music was good. gj.

oh and
    PS. Crack > you.

Crack is 100% right, you were going for a shaula.. a SHAULA wow, seeing that it took all of you (you + humasn attacking it) like 10 minutes to kill during that time u culda went and 1 hit about 10 ppl, then pikd off the rest with ease and the shaula would still be there -.- instead of putting 999x people on ur priest and mage (luckily the mage/priest knows his shitz)

not to mention that half those guys there have like 300-500ac, -1k ap.

but editing was good, music was good. gj.
    oh and
    PS. Crack > you.[/b]
    crack > me AHA thatll be the day. ty for the honest opinion. but it wasnt as easy to kill that party as it would look as they had a full heal and full duff..+ another party and some stragglers supporting them.in the end we killed them all but i think alot towned once they got tired of not being good enough to kill us. i lost the clip tho >.>

rock and makeitrain are hands down the best priest and mage i know on cwest. i wish i could pk with them on lvl 70's with me...wouldnt even be fair for people in cz. i will say the warrior with us gigasizeanus did very well aswell. i think he was usin glave7 and chit7..and not even 59. and yea im sure i coulda 1 hit view of them but to late to go back and kill them i supose :P. we got the drop and that was a goal didnt rlly matter how good the drop was..was just the fact of beating out 2 parties with 4 people on a boss.

recording isnt at easy which sucks cause id love to have recorded alot of other scenes there were very impressive..sometimes my fraps will only semi lag me..if you watch the atacks in the shaula there like a couple seconds where im lagging so bad i cant even combo. cant exactly record me soling a full party if im getting extreme lag..cause ill prob get owned >.>.

ty frukwan.

lol i remember nting to go join ur clan then i decided to quit. rofl.. nirvana gg sin....maybe ill come sometmes to pk wit u fools. :P

btw immortal technique is a god

Nuttbuster

nirvana, lol...both of us know you can tank a lot of 60+ guys... it would of been amusing if you had a couple clips totally embarrassing some high level rouges or whatever. THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD OF PUT IN!!

IronSeba

name first song pls

Banned

yay i was in the credits [/b]
    u made it all the way to the credits?

i was skippin through the shuala part. did u get box ? and droppp:P

btw it was good altohough u need a new computer coz it was like playing from turkish telecom

as i said..if you download it the vid is clear enough to see my exact HP and read the text. of course the preview will be a bit fuzzy...it always is.

good one sanctis. i couldnt even watch your movie i just clicked through randoms time until i found something worth watching..which didnt happen. yes got shaula box was Iron Bow. and next time i do something like that..prob wont ill make it shorter lol.

first song was marilyn manson - this is the new shit.

hehe yes i remember Baby. i quit Nirvana few months ago tho. i play on lvl 70 Arculus, and we got cz named CantCombo .

and yes Immortal is a god.

nuttbuster next vid will be me CZ one. ill make sure your in it pking with me

lil_mageskillz

not bad for 1st vid gj

Banned

good one sanctis.[/b]
    just being honest. I always get a kick when some1 has somethiing negative to say about every1 elses movies "sorry, dont like so many 1v1's" "not enough party pk" "music sucks imo"....

...then when you come out with a movie, it's less impressive then the last 10 rogue movies I've seen. Just ironic, that's all.

just being honest. I always get a kick when some1 has somethiing negative to say about every1 elses movies "sorry, dont like so many 1v1's" "not enough party pk" "music sucks imo"....

...then when you come out with a movie, it's less impressive then the last 10 rogue movies I've seen. Just ironic, that's all.[/b]
    well i havent said any of those. i usually just say things about the clips being better. i understand that some people think the clips shoulda been cut like the shaula..and they are probably right. but when it comes down to the pk part to say we "gangbanged" while being outnumbered is jsut ridiculous. the only reason i compare your clips to mien is probably when you said someting to infa about making a movie..that and because i havent watched many vids other then yours boo's and HAHA in the past weeks. i watch your clip and see the strongest people killing unbuffed lvl 50's 8v1. i just find it entertaining when people say my vid was all gangbang. and then i look at there post in yours and there like "wow the pk clips were awesome"..even tho they were probably worse..atleast your cwest clips were. i actually enjoyed your diez vids prob some of the nicest ardream vids ive seen. but an opinion is an opinion..just sucks when people only judge because of the people.ty for input.

Seekor

well i havent said any of those. i usually just say things about the clips being better. i understand that some people think the clips shoulda been cut like the shaula..and they are probably right. but when it comes down to the pk part to say we "gangbanged" while being outnumbered is jsut ridiculous. the only reason i compare your clips to mien is probably when you said someting to infa about making a movie..that and because i havent watched many vids other then yours boo's and HAHA in the past weeks. i watch your clip and see the strongest people killing unbuffed lvl 50's 8v1. i just find it entertaining when people say my vid was all gangbang. and then i look at there post in yours and there like "wow the pk clips were awesome"..even tho they were probably worse..atleast your cwest clips were. i actually enjoyed your diez vids prob some of the nicest ardream vids ive seen. but an opinion is an opinion..just sucks when people only judge because of the people.ty for input.[/b]
    write less..

Nuttbuster

write less..[/b]

obtain a longer-attention span

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast