Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

NoEnglish Sin lvl 70 LOGOS pk vid

This is a discussion on NoEnglish Sin lvl 70 LOGOS pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf ? schrotti are u blind or what ?, that rogue UBERGEARED? HAHAH XD shells +7 quest jewels, pp and ...
Page: 3

wtf ? schrotti are u blind or what ?, that rogue UBERGEARED? HAHAH XD shells +7 quest jewels, pp and a fuking CE is a fuking UBERGEARED ROGUE ? OMG i cant bealive this :x, anyways miracle bug abuse? what type of bug? =.= omg...

MrGerrison is awosme :P tell him thx for the ew from tdo

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wtf ? schrotti are u blind or what ?, that rogue UBERGEARED? HAHAH XD shells +7 quest jewels, pp and a fuking CE is a fuking UBERGEARED ROGUE ? OMG i cant bealive this :x, anyways miracle bug abuse? what type of bug? =.= omg...[/b]

how could i be "blind" if i never saw his actual gear? and sorry, but re-read my post u obviously didnt get 90% of it

and sorry but you are the blind one if u cant see that bug-abuse right in the first minute of the movie.

talking about when we kill felankor? ._. use ts for the felankor is bug?

EDIT :anyways sry for said u are blind or something just get mad bcz u said we make some type of bug

_TexacaN_

i think he means its bug bcuz ur doin it on servers 2/3? :huh:

im trying to think in what hes talking about if is bcz noenglish just show the last seconds of life of the felankor or ts or what? i just cant get any bug in the vid :S.

going to all 3 servers to kill felankor/isiloon is considered a bug most say. Thats what he is talking about.

and alot of sins use 2 minors because the cracked gamecam is a fucking lag machine.

3/10 from me.

didnt know. bah idc anyways .

ill be nice to you since your in my clan, vs me and ill rate your skills

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im trying to think in what hes talking about if is bcz noenglish just show the last seconds of life of the felankor or ts or what? i just cant get any bug in the vid :S.[/b]

being on abyss/hell abyss on server 2 and 3 is considered a bug, and is treated with a 30 day ban by k2.

however if u tell me "no no u can go there with the dragon marble and switch servers" im sorry to disappoint you but thats bullshit, yes u can switch the servers but yet it is still bug abuse, why do u think they removed the delos zone of server 2 and server 3? to make it only access able for the "pro's" or the ppl with lots of money/high lvl chars on a server? doubt it.

didnt know. bah idc anyways .[/b]
    Ignorance is no excuse

idc dude nvm is not my acc they are just my friends thx anyways for the advice

BonaFide

true its nice one, but remember Polish girls ftw!!!!!111111111111 [/b]
    +1

Axarus

ur sig > ur movie xD :wub:[/b]
    ya :P

Banned

I think delos 2 and 3 for felankor is normal because the ko knows about it, if they not fix this "bug" is because killing felankor in all servers is normal, maybe only strong players have the access for to get felankor and isiloon because they were dedicated for to get that.

Noenglish and MrGarrison pwnage Xd!

pdta.- GG dancing between ko players :P

Banned Senior Member

Its legit too kill it also in other servers nice vid.... 9/10 cozz music suxx:P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast