|NOMAK Assassin's Pk Video in Akara.

This is a discussion on |NOMAK Assassin's Pk Video in Akara. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone, this is my first time editing with videos in my life. So I thought I should try it ...
Page: 1

Arrow |NOMAK Assassin's Pk Video in Akara.

Hey everyone, this is my first time editing with videos in my life. So I thought I should try it out, so I chose to edit with KO.

This is a short video of me playing in Akara as an assassin, and I know it sucks, so don't even bother telling me. So at least try to enjoy. Thanks.

Size: 249MB

Megaupload: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

YouTube: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4hfyTa_KTw[/ame]

Responses would be good, just don't be to harsh because I'm a noob.
    Last edited by halelus07; 11-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.

xanarchistx

1ST! Download broken.

Quote Originally Posted by xanarchistx View Post
    1ST! Download broken.
    It looks fine to me :S

upload if possible? the download is stupid slow for me

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    upload if possible? the download is stupid slow for me
    I tried to upload it on rapidshare, but the upload limit is 200mb. Filefront wouldn't work for me, the quality on YouTube was shit... So I don't know...

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

nah i've just watched it.
    i dont really understand how could it be 249mb :O so big for a 3min long video !
    If u want to make a good movie, first of all, you need good pk scenes. I know its hard nowadays on Akara, but with time and common pk u can have lots of good recorded scenes.
    And next you have to learn a lot more about video editing. Im not only talking about effects, but quality and size ratio. I think with search for example on this forum, you can find a some tutorials about this.

So i wouldnt rate this lil video, guess u can make a good one, the only thing you need is time. Time to get gg pk scenes and time to learn how to edit your scenes well.

edit: the download was slow for me too, but i rebooted the rooter and then it was going fine.
    Last edited by Gaudior; 11-03-2009 at 01:07 AM.

ScreamerS

Good quality but its all on this movie =/ .. low actions, edit, music etc.

3/10

In the past year whenever i was active in that server it was either 95% TBL or 95% Koxp.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    In the past year whenever i was active in that server it was either 95% TBL or 95% Koxp.
    Very true, do you mind answering me what TBL is? And there is alot of archers on Akara who can shoot arrows while they run, and teleport where ever they want. Who are they? And which server is the best server to communicate with others with english language? And also which server aren't there so many koxpers and cheaters?
    Last edited by halelus07; 11-03-2009 at 07:58 AM.

TBL edits were similar to koxp in some ways. It allowed priests to cast their skills super fast, same with rogues (cure, swift, etc). Koxp (HF) is much much worse that tbl ever was, that is what allows archers to spam power shot and if u have seen a priest with HF its ridiculous how fast they can cast heals rofl.

I have been out of KO for a while, i know TBL is gone but Koxp (HF) is at its peak. Best servers i really cant say, i guess CW could be considered the cleanest server and the one with the most english speaking players. But from what i have been reading here lately it appears as if CW has more latin than english players.

Maybe someone else can give you a better answer to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    TBL edits were similar to koxp in some ways. It allowed priests to cast their skills super fast, same with rogues (cure, swift, etc). Koxp (HF) is much much worse that tbl ever was, that is what allows archers to spam power shot and if u have seen a priest with HF its ridiculous how fast they can cast heals rofl.

I have been out of KO for a while, i know TBL is gone but Koxp (HF) is at its peak. Best servers i really cant say, i guess CW could be considered the cleanest server and the one with the most english speaking players. But from what i have been reading here lately it appears as if CW has more latin than english players.

Maybe someone else can give you a better answer to your questions.
    Thank you for taking your time answering my questions, I appreciate it.

Banned

nice video ^^

kinda no skills if you ask me

"Responses would be good, just don't be to harsh because I'm a noob."

Yes, you are a noob. Why the hell did you record running away like 50% was just running away. You couldn't do anything without party your party.

wow my old rogue

good baba halelus ;o)