Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

noob pk

This is a discussion on noob pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Average indeed, just shows how a 70+ warrior with the needed items can pwn easy in a new server. Also ...
Page: 2

Average indeed, just shows how a 70+ warrior with the needed items can pwn easy in a new server.

Also it looks like this is the first time u have an account 70+ with some items?WHat's so unique about a 2on1? -.-

PS: Music sux , has been used too many times in pk movies imo[/b]
    lol vacy's first time with a 70+ acc? thats new to me

I really need to talk my friend into letting me borrow his pc so I can use fraps, then I'll make a little compilation of different characters. Nice movie, I though don't know how you use click combo though :P...I used it when I first started playing and didn't know you could use the keyboard for the skills. When I found out about the keyboard for skills it was so much easier, and I never looked back

yea vacy click combo is unique.. i cant do that shit. i cant even click on potions because in pk i somehow have my mouse moving around and drag the potions out of my skill bar instead of using it

Hydr4

average pk movie i watched it without sound tho cuz im at work put the screen material wasnt really special 6/10

yea vacy click combo is unique.. i cant do that shit. i cant even click on potions because in pk i somehow have my mouse moving around and drag the potions out of my skill bar instead of using it[/b]

hence why i have 2 sets of pot son my skillbar :G

Average indeed, just shows how a 70+ warrior with the needed items can pwn easy in a new server.

Also it looks like this is the first time u have an account 70+ with some items?WHat's so unique about a 2on1? -.-

PS: Music sux , has been used too many times in pk movies imo[/b]
    The only reason you say all that shit is because you have a vendetta against me, go away kid.

As for the other comments, Like I said, it's not my best. :P I don't feel like wasting 2 months gathering the best footage. As for click combo, it's not that unique. Check out some of _________'s old movies. I only use it because it's easier for me, and leaves me more open to press z.

average pk movie i watched it without sound tho cuz im at work put the screen material wasnt really special 6/10[/b]
    you just dont like it cuz he doesn't spam massive >_>

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

So u want me to say it's a super cool good video and ur ownage ?? I'm just spreading my opinion, do what you want with it "kid"

Try to accept critisizm or don't fucking post this video,, bye

So u want me to say it's a super cool good video and ur ownage ?? I'm just spreading my opinion, do what you want with it "kid"

Try to accept critisizm or don't fucking post this video,, bye[/b]
    Oh, no, I can accept critisism. But I can't accept it from you because you've got some issues with me and that clouds your judgment.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

im proffesional enough to give the right opinion that is in my mind, i'm not a kid to do that, i have other things to do u know.. Just giving my opinion, like i said,, Do what you want with it But if u don't know me, don't come and say i'm a kid

Nice movie, But I don't really like the way you click on the skills lol :blink:

it should be bigger and kind of annoying that u click on skills:P

WaR

good pk session for 40 minutes

8/10

skill r r combo i take it?

next time, get some patience get some of your best footage into 1 :P

ps. <3 frawst

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

QUALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

QUALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/b]
    I couldent find the right codec to put it in.

And to the people above, clicking skills is just as fast as keyboard... sorry it annoys you. :huh:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast