Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

norbit 1v1/pk vid^^

This is a discussion on norbit 1v1/pk vid^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Best sin on Ares <3[/b] +1 nice combo and shit gg <3 teach plx...
Page: 3

Banned

Best sin on Ares <3[/b]
    +1 nice combo and shit gg <3 teach plx

SpinalTap

lankan how much did ur ap go down when u switch from the shard+10 to the sherion+8? or is it still around 3kap? <3 nice video you gay, but norbit still only spikes me for 700max :-)

Stop cutting yourself/smoking/drinking and make a decent party pk video w/ BC

streetrt

lankan how much did ur ap go down when u switch from the shard+10 to the sherion+8? or is it still around 3kap? <3 nice video you gay, but norbit still only spikes me for 700max :-)

Stop cutting yourself/smoking/drinking and make a decent party pk video w/ BC[/b]
    ROFL. just about pissed myself.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

this is the movie of the year ! go kick all lvl 80&#39;s ass !!!!!

Can somebody download and upload to youtube / rapidshare ? lankan ( norbit ) to slow AQ SEND ME THE LINK IN MSN THE YOUTUBE!!!
    Please some have FF problem , youtube please , i offer cookie.

Nice healing, skills failed a lot =( need to work on it a bit more.

On a side note: DCZ Movie plx =D

Hmm dont call me spammer after , but i really want it in youtube / rapidshare , please baba&#39;s help!!!

rasta

Nice healing, skills failed a lot =( need to work on it a bit more.

On a side note: DCZ Movie plx =D[/b]

He has already made a movie with his dcz rouge N0RBIT, when he made that movie he was in the clan Requiem.
    Btw dl&#39;ing.

EDIT: very nice movie you are really gg
    post your stats pls 10/10

norbit

wow rlly crazy items i gues since ur minor isnt rlly fast . so just 1 thing what about buy more ram and babashop a bit less? xd
    About the video wasnt bad at all but since there r a lot of rogues video u need edit it a bit more cose nothing new to c .[/b]
    =) none of norbits items where babshopped so yea, and how is my minor not fast? im minoring as fast as i can lol if i go any fast my mana will just keep running out which is pritty retarded.

=) none of norbits items where babshopped so yea, and how is my minor not fast? im minoring as fast as i can lol if i go any fast my mana will just keep running out which is pritty retarded.[/b]
    BABA upload it to youtube aswell , i tried to send my friends and also not working , we wanna see that :huh:

norbit

BABA upload it to youtube aswell , i tried to send my friends and also not working , we wanna see that :huh:[/b]
    =( i cant, it says its to big.
    -also about skills failing its kus of lag(<3 my shit dell)

CuriositY

Really nice Movie ! Your a GG

fat_kelly

nice movie

OutlawDance

i hope u record nexy movie pretty soon .i enjoyed watching your movie

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zuahahazz4.png

kibal

=) none of norbits items where babshopped so yea, and how is my minor not fast? im minoring as fast as i can lol if i go any fast my mana will just keep running out which is pritty retarded.[/b]
    It could be faster at least i c another rogues doing it faster with less mana than urs.About non babashope wow then nice cose 4 months ago u havent this kind of items i remeber u lvling at parmuns and thats all since u said u didnt babashop them .I wont do any comment about how i think u got ur items.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast