Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

norbit 1v1/pk vid^^

This is a discussion on norbit 1v1/pk vid^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You need to VS TheDeathFight :lol: but I think that most of those lvl 80 warriors were unbuffed or duffed ...
Page: 4

azi_1

You need to VS TheDeathFight :lol: but I think that most of those lvl 80 warriors were unbuffed or duffed :huh: because lvl 70 sin cant just kill lvl 80 warrior lol :blink: but yea I will admit.. u have some nice skills :P

Mavetse

You need to VS TheDeathFight :lol: but I think that most of those lvl 80 warriors were unbuffed or duffed :huh: because lvl 70 sin cant just kill lvl 80 warrior lol :blink: but yea I will admit.. u have some nice skills :P[/b]
    yes, he have some nice skills, but ofc some of them was unbuffed or just duffed cuz u spiked aristotalesS and Metalmes for 1.4k :x

lankanboyz

It could be faster at least i c another rogues doing it faster with less mana than urs.About non babashope wow then nice cose 4 months ago u havent this kind of items i remeber u lvling at parmuns and thats all since u said u didnt babashop them .I wont do any comment about how i think u got ur items.[/b]
    4 months ago norbit had same unquies same armour, but now he has diffrent daggers , and how do u knw wat i had all you saw where my daggers because i had valkri on at all times, i never talked to u about my jewlery 4moths ago ether so dont be stupid.

You need to VS TheDeathFight :lol: but I think that most of those lvl 80 warriors were unbuffed or duffed :huh: because lvl 70 sin cant just kill lvl 80 warrior lol :blink: but yea I will admit.. u have some nice skills :P[/b]
    the last 80 warrior i fought was prolly duffed or unbuffed but he is a pice of shit anyways and if you want call him to vs me and he can use w.e he wants undy blah blah i still win, the REST where 100% buffed i am sure i fought them many times in cz and is always the same, and also why cant a 70 sin beat a 80 warrior? norbit has very nice gear so it evens it out.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

4 months ago norbit had same unquies same armour, but now he has diffrent daggers , and how do u knw wat i had all you saw where my daggers because i had valkri on at all times, i never talked to u about my jewlery 4moths ago ether so dont be stupid.
    the last 80 warrior i fought was prolly duffed or unbuffed but he is a pice of shit anyways and if you want call him to vs me and he can use w.e he wants undy blah blah i still win, the REST where 100% buffed i am sure i fought them many times in cz and is always the same, and also why cant a 70 sin beat a 80 warrior? norbit has very nice gear so it evens it out.[/b]

Do you still get your little brother to do the minor heal

lankanboyz

Do you still get your little brother to do the minor heal [/b]
    nigga pls i have 8 ppl helping me ^^ even 1 person to feed me food and give me water wen i play

norbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP_nIYGEeTI

for everyone asking about my DCZ video, here is youtube link to it.

i cant upload the new video to youtube because it's too big. maybe sometime i will try to compress it and upload it but not right now.

ZeIda

What so bad in dcz vs movie? Maah did it also , its the same just with DCZ , i bet you wanna see movies of Aba ... so dont bullshit , DCZ ftw , Ares CZ sucks...[/b]
    Well its cause if you have a dcz sin and you`re not stupid and you know how to play you wont die from just 1 person in dcz.

it was gewd =O

Well its cause if you have a dcz sin and you`re not stupid and you know how to play you wont die from just 1 person in dcz.[/b]
    What you said now its really not true bro , i know how to play with sin , i have nice gear and if i survived 3 minuts against N0rbit you prolly can understand it , but sometimes people who doin minnor lossing becuse they dont have more power ( sorry for bad English ) to press with thier fingers so fast ( its not happen to me , but i know people who have this problem after minuts / seconds ) and they lossing even with good items.
    Also i had warrior with glave +9 , i won many sins with good minnor so its doesnt make sense.
    Ofcurse N0rbit not gonne losse to nobody in 1 vs 1 , but its dosent mean he cant do movies becuse he have too great items for dcz.
    He still can go against 2-3-4 and win , he still can go against 10-11 and kill some and die like he did in his DCZ movie months ago.
    And also its fun to see movies no matter which level , if its nice player every1 gonne watch it.
    For example if Aba make dcz movie , i doubt if its not gonne have the same comments like here , becuse its fun to see player with this such a good gear.

Again sorry for English im trying <_<

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

nigga pls i have 8 ppl helping me ^^ even 1 person to feed me food and give me water wen i play [/b]
    yea like I taught you, pimp them hoes

One of the best rogue Videos I&#39;ve seen, GG What were the songs called that you used? Oo

9/10 pwnage pk

Nice pk video (saw song reminded me of the ending of saw =P ) 9/10

uhouho

nice movie but i heard from someone ur ap is more than 2700 or 2800 is it true? and also have all+3 or some +4 uniques shard+9 or +10.
    Cuz your combo seems not tooooo fast like same as good assasins. I wanna watch exactly same items to other ppl then 1vs1

much love for my nooblet

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast