Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

norbit pk trailer =)

This is a discussion on norbit pk trailer =) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 9/10 :P i needed more vs btw: whats the name of the second song[/b] second song was lilwayne- ballin remix.. ...
Page: 3

Lilweezy

9/10 :P i needed more vs

btw: whats the name of the second song[/b]
    second song was lilwayne- ballin remix.. The real video will have all my vs. in it

nicee trailer baba
    u should cooperate with shaaz on da clan movie :P
    and yeah! rap music ftw ! ^.^

Banned

i respect norbit. he lvled his dcz char to 70 and then got a NP symbol. nice shit bro, you're a nigga with money (see his unýques) :P

The king. Senior Member

i respect norbit. he lvled his dcz char to 70 and then got a NP symbol. nice shit bro, you're a nigga with money (see his unýques) :P[/b]
    he did not level his dcz char to 70, he still have the dcz char on same acc this is just another rouge

This rogue just too good to be real , but actually i got also nice items as rogue ( ofcurse not like Norbit / Aba becuse i not babashoper ) and i have really nice combo , so actually every player with your items can do the same...but , you good i cant say something else , nice video.

Banned

he did not level his dcz char to 70, he still have the dcz char on same acc this is just another rouge [/b]
    well, he is 75- , and thats enough reason to respect him in ares there are tons of 80s

lol everyone saying something about skill bar lmao not every one is the same....not all warriors, priest, mage or rouges have the same skill bar in the same way. They use what they are use to and they own using it that way.

KooPa

well, he is 75- , and thats enough reason to respect him in ares there are tons of 80s[/b]
    yea with +5 uniques xD

lankanboyz

yea with +5 uniques xD[/b]
    -_- +5s? wtf +5 is noob we have SUPERDUPER +8 uniques, i had anal with 10 Gms and they gifted me =).

BullsEye

-_- +5s? wtf +5 is noob we have SUPERDUPER +8 uniques, i had anal with 10 Gms and they gifted me =).[/b]
    LOL lankan i kno u aint lying
    norbit lvl 71 atm n 2 ppl play it lol there gonna be more vids of norbit thats for sure

SpinalTap

lol i saw the final cut of lankans video, it is leet, though some gay music :-P
    don&#39;t know too many lvl 70-71 rogues who can kill some of the best known lvl 80s on out server(lvl 80&#39;s who arent using majority +9 shit ie) beterr, hadin nireas, etc))

9/10 slut, only because I wasn&#39;t in it at all, call me next time you plan on taping and i&#39;ll be there to save ur ass

SilentDaemon

good quality

tamachan

grrr FF DOESNT WORK!!! NOOB FF !

rasta

very nice movie 9/10

and it was nice to see how you owned those humans <3

babali

who can tell me the music plsss seeking like 2 weeks now didnt found :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123