Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

not much atleast a video

This is a discussion on not much atleast a video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o yea forgot to mention bikol uses same combo. as you can see its fast...
Page: 3

rattrap

o yea forgot to mention bikol uses same combo. as you can see its fast

I'm not the best minor healing comboer but i think my combo is pretty decent.
    At the beginning was kinda weird for me your combo, i think the timming for what you are doing is kinda slow, you can do it faster and results would be better .

And the best thing you can do to get better is keep xping till reach 65 and you would see the diference also for me the best way to train my combo was xping (SR and RR combo) and practicing in aren (WR combo), that is my mainly tanking combo, but if any of these days wanna go to arena we can practice together.

GL.

FatM4n

ty

DarkNeZz

Leg cut is glacier
    Scream is lighting
    Illusion work on - leg cut/assasin hits/arrow showers

and dont forget - lvl = power the fkn Magic Shield is very nice against a warrior

FatM4n

Originally posted by rattrap
    well i doudbt it's fast but it works

I would say mien is faster but who knows

MeatMaster

Nice vid baba :wub:

damn 1v1 again soon? :P

rattrap

Originally posted by DarkNeZz
    Leg cut is glacier
    Scream is lighting
    Illusion work on - leg cut/assasin hits/arrow showers

and dont forget - lvl = power the fkn Magic Shield is very nice against a warrior
    scream is definatly galcier not lightning. it doesnt stun you but your speed is 1/16 to that of a snail

rattrap

glacier :wub:

Banned

not flaming you in any way, but

if your going to minor heal combo dont try to use the combo you were using in the video, use rr i find it works best, whenever you back up with minor heal combo, minor heal stops for the time you back up..

the only reason minor heal works while your attacking is because cancelling the animation with rr makes you able to minor heal..... that is why do not back up with your combo like you were in the video

if you dont believe me go and try to attack some low lvl mob...... spam minor heal but dont combo or anything just use the attacks normally. you will notice you cannot minor heal. comboing makes you able to do so

so therefore, the faster you combo= the faster you can minor heal.

rattrap

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

I would say mien is faster but who knows[/b]
    woops forgot to mention im a bit faster at combo than he is. i actually taught him most of what he knows. my hp pot combo is faster but not as much heal. now i have around 2100 mana and 1500 life unbuffed. and my minor is good healing.
    i actually combing minor with hp pots. maybe i can get a vid of alot of 1v1 with bikol cause hes the best i know right now at combo other than me. ummm o yea my hp pot combo is actually faster than yours i go thru the skill bar and run out of skills cause i pop them off too fast. only use hp pot combo when im not worried about healing too much :wub: like in cz or trying to cancel priest heals wich is still hard for me

FatM4n

Originally posted by rattrap+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rattrap)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-rattrap

I would say mien is faster but who knows
    woops forgot to mention im a bit faster at combo than he is. i actually taught him most of what he knows. my hp pot combo is faster but not as much heal. now i have around 2100 mana and 1500 life unbuffed. and my minor is good healing.
    i actually combing minor with hp pots. maybe i can get a vid of alot of 1v1 with bikol cause hes the best i know right now at combo other than me. ummm o yea my hp pot combo is actually faster than yours i go thru the skill bar and run out of skills cause i pop them off too fast. only use hp pot combo when im not worried about healing too much :wub: like in cz or trying to cancel priest heals wich is still hard for me[/b]
    not to flame but u have less skills then me on ur 2 skill threes

FatM4n

Originally posted by MeatMaster
    Nice vid baba :wub: *

damn 1v1 again soon? :P

just need to get my shell first

FatM4n

Originally posted by undefined
    not flaming you in any way, but *

if your going to minor heal combo dont try to use the combo you were using in the video, use rr i find it works best, whenever you back up with minor heal combo, minor heal stops for the time you back up..

the only reason minor heal works while your attacking is because cancelling the animation with rr makes you able to minor heal..... that is why do not back up with your combo like you were in the video *

if you dont believe me go and try to attack some low lvl mob...... spam minor heal but dont combo or anything just use the attacks normally. you will notice you cannot minor heal. comboing makes you able to do so

so therefore, the faster you combo= the faster you can minor heal.
    what u mean that I cant minor while I use the swr combo?
    well why shouldn't I if u can minor while running you should minor while backing to, but you saying It dont work?

very well done mate tell me if you wanna take a rematch some day, atleast the tanking would be much more fun Anyway you have improved ALOT and I'm impressed

FatM4n

Originally posted by Klingan
    very well done mate tell me if you wanna take a rematch some day, atleast the tanking would be much more fun *Anyway you have improved ALOT and I'm impressed
    Ty swedish baba

Yeah remach would me nice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast