Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

now somewhone can explaine this to me

This is a discussion on now somewhone can explaine this to me within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; now wtf is that i serieusly wonna know is it a boost or something check the damage raptor +9 ftw ...
Page: 1

shelliebelly

Default now somewhone can explaine this to me

now wtf is that i serieusly wonna know is it a boost or something check the damage

raptor +9 ftw

same damage i recieved before the war from him in cz

firem

ur lvl 62? according to your sig and u have 300ac and judgement, but u dont have 2k heal (atleast not on your main skillbar)
    and he might be lvl 70+ since ur on ares
    this is just according to your sig, i dont know the facts ^^

did u have any spear def on you?

edit: might be war boost too, tho u said he did same dmg to u in cz, u might have been duffed in cz

shelliebelly

i was wearing spear def shield +6 than and i had 700 def with the shield on btw its a warrior :s

He is lvl 74 + , he uses raptor +8 and chitins +8 , i know him pretty well (i used to go bifrost with him and his clan). I think he has foverins +1 and uniques like that since he farms bifrost every night. About the dmg is a bit to high , but maybe he is 75 + now i saw him lvling lately.

lankanboyz

well he has alot of ap he wears +8.6 chitins so im guessing like +9 rebirth chitins

if it was the war that just finished, i found orcs were actualling hitting alot harder than normal. but unlimitedboy has +8 chitin at most, and +8 raptor

50% damage boost. It's amazing how many people don't notice the damage boost in wars.

shelliebelly

but still look hes damage :s

shelliebelly

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    50% damage boost. It's amazing how many people don't notice the damage boost in wars.

its getting on mi nerves the damage boost every war orcs have damage boost not fun annymore

I agree, it ruins wars. I log off as soon as i notice a significant boost to either side.

shelliebelly

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    I agree, it ruins wars. I log off as soon as i notice a significant boost to either side.

as you can see at the pic that damage is really high for a warr cose im using spear def
    (gratz me 100th post ) j/k :P

dartagon

lol dude that happened to me a lot of times that not boost of ap, its just AC bugg, had that on a war....was 300 scrolle ans 1500 scrolled and lvl 60 hitted me for 2k dunno how you get that bugg, an other shit of ko i just relogg and everything was fine just simply a bugg

I got spiked during that war for 1300 with 40+10 dagger def on. lol. I was like "oh, it's offline, I'll let him chase me for a sec so I can fight him without 50 orcs interfering." but then, BAM! redball, dead, me swearing really loud, me remembering I have a sore throat, me clutching my neck in pain. =)

B@RTOK

He had sore throat because he was deepthroating his boyfriend all day. PWNED DELVE :P

fuck you BARCOCK!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast