Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

nullmaster vs risingknight

This is a discussion on nullmaster vs risingknight within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Warrior is all combo and potting, so one vs one does count for something. What warrior can't be good at ...
Page: 2

runnow

Warrior is all combo and potting, so one vs one does count for something. What warrior can't be good at teamplay with vent?

_____ parasited..____ dead

_____ maliced... ____ dead

true.

PayForMySinS

killling some1 1 time doesnt mean ur better :S[/b]

It wasn&#39;t 1 time actually, it was 3 times making it 3-0 and i didn&#39;t make the vid so can&#39;t comment on the boring remarks. To the lil kids saying "gratz?" and shit well go and fight the acclaimed <strike>best warrior</strike> in your serv in a vs and lemmie know how you get on

PS;- It was a fully buffed undying fight, lvl 79 (HS) vs lvl 80 (HB + STUN)

aero

^_^)--><div class=&#39;quotetop&#39;>QUOTE(^_^ @ May 24 2008, 07:05 PM) [snapback]2096634[/snapback]
    <div class=&#39;quotemain&#39;>EH ?????????
    ON TOPIC: boringgggggggggg
    Was really hard to understand it?
    I said i glad it was 45 seconds , becuase it was boring and useless because nobody care.[/b][/quote]
    go away, stop crying in every topic how you think ppl should quit ko and shit, your even more annoying now than before

Just cuz he killed him 1 time doesnt mean he would kill him everytime, make a full vid of more vs&#39;s

runnow

Yeah i agree with u payformysins he was the best wrarior on logos untill risingknight owned him 3-0 = risingknight is the best warrior on logos and like (payformysins said go fight the best warrior in ur sever 80 with( hb+ stun) v 79 (with hs) and tell us how u get on???)

all i see is the warrior who won is in party with some1 in there.

till he is the one who makes video and i see he isnt buffed, scrolled and his enemy possibly duffed...this vs never happened

LonelyWolf

in this video the person who was playing " nullmaster " wasn&#39;t the real player so gg

PayForMySinS

all i see is the warrior who won is in party with some1 in there.

till he is the one who makes video and i see he isnt buffed, scrolled and his enemy possibly duffed...this vs never happened[/b]

Wheres my party?

The ppl that says this wasn&#39;t the real owner can STFU, the guy shares with like 2 ppl and i got the real owner on my msn and it was him that wanted to vs, go gossip and make more shit up the old ladies bus stop is that way ------------------|>

Wheres my party? [/b]
    ok youre the man

here...have a cookie

Arthurios

lol you didnt owned him or something its not that you still have full hp, anyway wait till I am lvl 80 and come vs 5 lvls to go

PayForMySinS

The last vs we did i had 10k hp left which he ran from when he redballed which isn&#39;t shown on that vid, and the pic i posted above i started the fight when i had 9k hp but still, i won 3-0. I really don&#39;t like to boast, i just seen this topic and seen ppl said crap which wasn&#39;t true so i posted.

Anyway i&#39;m happy to vs anyone, gonna make a vid soon when i buy a graphics card just pm me whenever you wanna vs

Delicious

Wheres my party?

The ppl that says this wasn&#39;t the real owner can STFU, the guy shares with like 2 ppl and i got the real owner on my msn and it was him that wanted to vs, go gossip and make more shit up the old ladies bus stop is that way ------------------|> [/b]
    rofl your fully sc&#39;d with undy i really hope he had the same, cuz otherwise thats just gay lol. I dont care if it is real owner or not the real owner should have told him not to vs people or keep the pw for him self. if he had fully sc+undy then gz, if he didnt thats just sad n retarded to post.

PayForMySinS

rofl your fully sc&#39;d with undy i really hope he had the same, cuz otherwise thats just gay lol. I dont care if it is real owner or not the real owner should have told him not to vs people or keep the pw for him self. if he had fully sc+undy then gz, if he didnt thats just sad n retarded to post.[/b]

FS, READ the topic
    IT WAS A FULLY BUFFED UNDYING VS

Only thing i agree on in ur post is that ppl that share shouldn&#39;t allow their sharers to vs, theres enough excuses in pvp when someone loses as there is without adding this to the list as one of them

NullMaster sucks and he has never been best warrior at Logos.

runnow

WOW ALL U WANNABES NULLMASTER STFU ur as bad as turks both had same scs and undying noone was in a party so stfu and come vs me if u got the balls if not stfu and stop flaming my topic u fags

runnow

plus null beat ever turk/english player on logos but never beat rising so if u got the bottlew go vs rising he&#39;s lvl 79 and NOT (80) and btw null/kuntakite are the same they run / get tped at one more hs there a JOKE stop flaming my topic and stfu alright

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast