Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

nullmaster vs risingknight

This is a discussion on nullmaster vs risingknight within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 imo there are more english clans :P but yes 2 good english clans, anyway like I said before everyone ...
Page: 4

Arthurios

+1 imo there are more english clans :P but yes 2 good english clans, anyway like I said before everyone thinks null is good because everyone knows him.

runnow

rofl now ur talkign shit cracked and aow are not the only english speaking clans on logos u retard plus if ur gonna bragg go vs rising -.- other wise stfu and STOP FLAMING my topic

and btw aow are full of sliders lol.

Arthurios

if you didnt get it already, nobody cares bro. I can also show all my vses against lvl 75/80's from turkiye clan etc. when I was still lvl 67/70 or something

runnow

turkiye sucks yet u still bump it up -.-

Arthurios

they didnt sucked when they where still top 5 clan now allot of them left

runnow

idc about turkie or any other clan but if ur good at vs go try rising

idc about turkie or any other clan but if ur good at vs go try rising[/b]
    You seriosly think he is unbeatable? lol...

runnow

go try him then ffs. and be sure to use ur pedal in vs. and yeah i do think he can not be beaten unless u wanna prove me wrong lol i'll be watching.

p.s standing up for rising as u fags stand up for tha gay null who can not combo ROFL

btw stop bumping this up.

/close too much flaming like i said vs him.

well with undying spear boots really makes the difference...
    u hit him 490x0,85 and and he hits u 350 with your spear boots on.
    that means u make about 1k more dmg in 10hits + if your little better comboer it isnt that hard to win at all...
    max hp is 14k.

edit. Oh and just realized that both of them were redballing in that sc and since null has more def he gets more def from redballing so his def is probably 300+ better than risings in that sc and rising still hits him that much harder.

go try him then ffs. and be sure to use ur pedal in vs. and yeah i do think he can not be beaten unless u wanna prove me wrong lol i'll be watching.
    p.s standing up for rising as u fags stand up for tha gay null who can not combo ROFL[/b]
    Hahhahahahahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:
    If you are so unskilled as a rogue that you can't minor without pedal go play other game.
    You think every good rogue uses pedal and if someone wins your "master" RisingKnight (who is fuking unknown to me)
    rogue uses pedal...

Whatever and if you dare sure I'll vs you or your friend..

xtreme2097

p.s standing up for rising as u fags stand up for tha gay null who can not combo ROFL
    btw stop bumping this up.
    /close too much flaming like i said vs him.[/b]

Runnow you seem to be biggest joke in this forum, well i "Kenraali" can vs that warrior full scrolled NO ANTI DEF ARMORS, just say where and when

runnow

i heard ken got beat by rising with 5k hp left. says alot. like i said i'm not rising.

same with me i have NEVER heard of u and i'm always in cz .

i heard ken got beat by rising with 5k hp left. says alot. like i said i'm not rising.[/b]
    Eh when? I have never vs you or neither "xtreme2097"
    Wanna tell previous name of that account?

And of cource you maybe haven't heard of me 'cos I have been exping last 3-4 months

xtreme2097

i heard ken got beat by rising with 5k hp left. says alot. like i said i'm not rising.

same with me i have NEVER heard of u and i'm always in cz .[/b]

looks like rising had good dream! well ask from ppl do they know "kenraali" if you have NEVER heard of me
    but like i said. tell me time and where. you can ask your friend to come watch np, remember its FULL SC no noob undys or shit like that and NO ANTI DEF ARMORS, no valkyries fair fight

p.s. and everytime i see "RisingKing" in cz he runs with shield and dd helmet on, RUN FOREST RUN!!!

Arthurios

just wait few weeks when I am in turkey when I can log in my rouge again, me or my cousin will vs rising, till then we are lvl 76 I think. So vs with 2000hp scrolls and 350 ac scrolls no undy etc. ok ? that seems fair to me. And yes +1 to ahh.. everytime a rouge beats someone they say pedal this pedal that. I hate that. There are also good rouges without pedal and tell me when you going to vs against kenraali I want to see it aswell.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast