Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

nullmaster vs risingknight

This is a discussion on nullmaster vs risingknight within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks like rising had good dream! well ask from ppl do they know "kenraali" if you have NEVER heard of ...
Page: 5

PayForMySinS

looks like rising had good dream! well ask from ppl do they know "kenraali" if you have NEVER heard of me
    but like i said. tell me time and where. you can ask your friend to come watch np, remember its FULL SC no noob undys or shit like that and NO ANTI DEF ARMORS, no valkyries fair fight

p.s. and everytime i see "RisingKing" in cz he runs with shield and dd helmet on, RUN FOREST RUN!!![/b]

I don't need to run with my shield on as i pk with a gg mage btw, i only put my shield on when theres more than 5+ ppl chasing me with malice. Enough talk more action, back up your words and come l2 for a vs, pm me, cheers

To the spear boots comment, LOL. Do you know the difference between FP and chit boots look closer at my ss and the video, i won 3-0 at the end of the day and hes lvl 80 with stun and hb, i didn't post this vs but don't like random noobs coming in here saying stuff that ain't true

runnow

+1 rising

Arthurios

You dont want that random noobs say something? Start with saying that to runnow who said kenraali uses pedal, I think that is just 1 of the most stupid reply's in this whole topic

random noob....oke

why the fuk you hit harder than null then??? noob

PayForMySinS

Well comment to him and don't make shit up about the vs, still waiting for the guy to pm me, pm me ur name

runnow

like rising said if ur all talk but no action come l2 bf..stop talking more action alright done done done

/close this.

riks u sound like a b.i.g noob come l2 and vs???? or stfu noob

Well I'm waiting...

Arthurios

just wait few weeks when I am in turkey when I can log in my rouge again, me or my cousin will vs rising, till then we are lvl 76 I think. So vs with 2000hp scrolls and 350 ac scrolls no undy etc. ok ? that seems fair to me. And yes +1 to ahh.. everytime a rouge beats someone they say pedal this pedal that. I hate that. There are also good rouges without pedal and tell me when you going to vs against kenraali I want to see it aswell.[/b]
    learn to read noob, but I will ask my nefue when he is online to vs you sometimes, you probably win because of the lvl diff but I am curious if you are that good as runnow claims. We all get it already that you are better than null but face it he is not that good

Arthurios

muahaha rising noob

Thanks for vs but you got owned.
    BB

PayForMySinS

2.9k AP and only hitting 500s on a rouge?? ehh?
    Go get more stuff from your clannies and put the spear def on in the start of the vs, i beat you in a 2v1 yesterday with you and your clan leader which you ran away redballed.

Anyway, i'll see you again in cz and we'll see you keep running away from vs, since you won't have the borrowed items from your clan again. BB

xtreme2097

GJGJG no more talking?
    Kenraali vs RisingKnight (with undy bouth + other sc) Kenraali won
    Kenraali vs RisingKnight (2k sc + other sc) Kenraali won

SS coming soon

the Allmight Rising*KING OF JOKES*Knight .

Arthurios

hahahahaha I laughed so hard when he said only vs with undy, and then kenraali said : ok vs with undy but than I can put spear def on and then he said ok then I will use dd aswell muahaha

2.9k AP and only hitting 500s on a rouge?? ehh?
    Go get more stuff from your clannies and put the spear def on in the start of the vs, i beat you in a 2v1 yesterday with you and your clan leader which you ran away redballed.

Anyway, i'll see you again in cz and we'll see you keep running away from vs, since you won't have the borrowed items from your clan again. BB[/b]
    Cry some more, you have never won me and never will, I don't need anti defence armors to beat noobs and there is more than 10 people who can prove I was using shell set while vsing you noob.
    500 for rogue? So what? I have good items, you maybe haven't heard of Iron set. I don't borrow items from clan I have enough good items.

Undy vs 'cos you wanted.

Scrolled 'cos I wanted.. same result (owned)

PayForMySinS

Kenraali vs RisingKnight (with undy bouth + other sc) Kenraali won (WITH CLAN ITEMS + SPEAR DEF had 200ish hp left sharer had no dd on or STR/ENCHANTS)

Kenraali vs RisingKnight (2k sc + other sc) Kenraali won (my sharer kept to his word and done second vs with scs again with clan items had 1/4 hp left had no dd on.

Like i said, i'll see him again in cz and he'll run away from each vs, go borrow more items and wear spear def.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast