Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

nullmaster vs risingknight

This is a discussion on nullmaster vs risingknight within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kenraali vs RisingKnight (with undy bouth + other sc) Kenraali won ( WITH CLAN ITEMS + SPEAR DEF had 200ish ...
Page: 6

Kenraali vs RisingKnight (with undy bouth + other sc) Kenraali won (WITH CLAN ITEMS + SPEAR DEF had 200ish hp left i had no dd on or STR/ENCHANTS)
    Kenraali vs RisingKnight (2k sc + other sc) Kenraali won (Kept to my word and done second vs with scs again with clan items had 1/4 hp left had no dd on.
    Like i said, i'll see him again in cz and he'll run away from each vs, go borrow more items and wear spear def.[/b]
    I wonder if you belive that yourself? We dont have a habit on compounding uniques just for some VS.

I wont bother replying to "runnow" as he just keeps repeating the same things (which are bullshit lol) and claims that we're bragging and flaming when I merely countered his argument about "us sucking nullmaster".

Arthurios

so what kind of clan items did he use? its not that he made +2/3 uniqe jewels just for this vs.

Kenraali vs RisingKnight (with undy bouth + other sc) Kenraali won (WITH CLAN ITEMS + SPEAR DEF had 200ish hp left i had no dd on or STR/ENCHANTS)
    Kenraali vs RisingKnight (2k sc + other sc) Kenraali won (Kept to my word and done second vs with scs again with clan items had 1/4 hp left had no dd on.
    Like i said, i'll see him again in cz and he'll run away from each vs, go borrow more items and wear spear def.[/b]
    cry more noob

you are so pathetic

he didn't have any borrowed items and no spear def

I don't need to borrow clan items you retard... you lost, admit it fucking lowlife.
    And cry some more please.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I don't need to borrow clan items you retard... you lost, admit it fucking lowlife.
    And cry some more please.
    [/b]
    LMAO. Kenraali owns ^_^
    l2p if you can't beat a rogue even with 2.9k ap

PayForMySinS

Lol, look at the ss in all the pics you posted, why cover out the damage he did to you? i got 2.9k ap without str and enchants and only hitting you for 500s when i hit 750-850 on lvl 80 rouges with decent gear.

and i dont give a shit if you beat my character you havent beat the real Risingknight, only time you pk is with your clan never solo, go borrow more clan items and use wep def in a vs where you and my sharer agreed no wep def.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Lol, look at the ss in all the pics you posted, why cover out the damage he did to you? i got 2.9k ap without str and enchants and only hitting you for 500s when i hit 750-850 on lvl 80 rouges with decent gear.

and i dont give a shit if you beat my character you havent beat the real Risingknight, only time you pk is with your clan never solo, go borrow more clan items and use wep def in a vs where you and my sharer agreed no wep def.[/b]
    He doesn't need to borrow clanitems you idiot. He has good items of his own.
    Kenraali won and there's nothing you can do about it

Arthurios

Lol, look at the ss in all the pics you posted, why cover out the damage he did to you? i got 2.9k ap without str and enchants and only hitting you for 500s when i hit 750-850 on lvl 80 rouges with decent gear and i dont give a shit if you beat my character you havent beat the real Risingknight, only time you pk is with your clan never solo, go borrow more clan items and use wep def in a vs where you and my sharer agreed no wep def[/b]
    like everyone said before, what kind of items did he borrowed then? its not that he compounded jewels just for this vs thats not logical. And now it is your sharer who vs'ed?

remember what you said? :

Only thing i agree on in ur post is that ppl that share shouldn't allow their sharers to vs, theres enough excuses in pvp when someone loses as there is without adding this to the list as one of them[/b]

PayForMySinS

If my sharer had wep def on like he did, he would of won the vs with more than half hp, i hit 750-850 on decent lvl 80 rouges but only 500s on this dude because he has borrowed clan items and spear def boots on. He is scared to vs again anyway, close ploz

Arthurios

If my sharer had wep def on like he did, he would of won the vs with more than half hp, i hit 750-850 on decent lvl 80 rouges but only 500s on this dude because he has borrowed clan items and spear def boots on. He is scared to vs again anyway, close ploz[/b]

pfff just shut up now you made yourself look like a fool more than enough. Read carefully what you said :
    Only thing i agree on in ur post is that ppl that share shouldn't allow their sharers to vs,theres enough excuses in pvp when someone loses as there is without adding this to the list as one of them[/b]
    and like I said 302589832 times before, what kind of clan items did he borrowed??? like 6eme's so he could make a eme +2 or something? or iron sets to compound them just for this vs? rols to compound them to +2?

you bragged to much, well runnow did the most but you lost face it. Winning from a lvl 80 warior (null) isnt that hard if you are 77+

xtreme2097

If my sharer had wep def on like he did, he would of won the vs with more than half hp, i hit 750-850 on decent lvl 80 rouges but only 500s on this dude because he has borrowed clan items and spear def boots on. He is scared to vs again anyway, close ploz[/b]

ZZZzzzzzzzZZzz MAN WHY THE FUCK YOU JUST DONT ADMIN THAT YOU GOT OWNED, WITH UNDY AND WITH 2K SC..

you are just making your self rediculous

looks like shell spear boots then...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456