Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

number one sin video

This is a discussion on number one sin video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this movie made me nauseous... sooo badd.......
Page: 7

this movie made me nauseous... sooo badd....

rofl the whole video sucks, lvl 80 tanking atross wip woo. also he runs with other orcs, so its like 5 orcs on 1 human, n he dont even get the kill ROFL.[/b]
    not to make GODLIKE look better but.. the atross minor part was to warm up, so you can minor faster/longer in vs/pk ^^. (warm up as he said)

Lord4diablo

I honestly cant believe hes lvl.80 i could do much better on my lvl.73, need to see some vs. and solo killing good people, not some noob mage and priesrt with fukin plate shield.

damn this guy sucks.

NaidenZ

damn this guy sucks.[/b]
    just wondernig why you bump an old topic , ye he sucks , we all clearly know I guess xD

lez

nvm that this was bumped, but LOL at all the replys.. the vid is clearly just a stupid joke. At least i hope it is, for his sake. Dunno why everyone flamed the guy... i mean, even the noobiest of lvl 80s could do better then this. No1 would put this on a vid as his "best material" nor would name it "number one sin" lmao. Heh, everyone on this forum is like " im better then everyone else" or "give me the same stuff and i'll beat you" lol funny/sad shit.

damn this guy sucks.[/b]
    man how can u say that check his warm up on attros man he is pwning sauce all day

fyi the real guy who made this is scammer np transfer etc and he made this video to talk shit etc act like he's good wats funny he removed video shortly after he posted because of everyone laughing so ofc we had to dl it and reupload lol

I love the animation in colors

stoped 30 seconds in coz he sux

nvm that this was bumped, but LOL at all the replys.. the vid is clearly just a stupid joke. At least i hope it is, for his sake. Dunno why everyone flamed the guy... i mean, even the noobiest of lvl 80s could do better then this. No1 would put this on a vid as his "best material" nor would name it "number one sin" lmao. Heh, everyone on this forum is like " im better then everyone else" or "give me the same stuff and i'll beat you" lol funny/sad shit.[/b]
    godlike posted his video here before on filefront. after he got flamed for like 2-3 pages about how much he sucked and np transfered he removed the link. and some1 uploaded his video to youtube thus making this topic.

Unr4ted

godlike posted his video here before on filefront. after he got flamed for like 2-3 pages about how much he sucked and np transfered he removed the link. and some1 uploaded his video to youtube thus making this topic.[/b]
    lol o well i wasted some minutes of my life watching it

ReadMyHitZ

bro..sell your char , shutdown your Pc and go sleeping , forget play this game ^^

NathanAlgren

wow he sucks :S

mrsin190

Never walk alone when G0DL1KE is on the hunt! LOL...

and i thot i couldnt minor combo.....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast