Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

9/11 video

This is a discussion on 9/11 video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.classbrain.com/artfree/pu...icle_224.shtml 26min of filming the wtc terrorist attack...
Page: 1

Baxxor

http://www.classbrain.com/artfree/pu...icle_224.shtml
    26min of filming the wtc terrorist attack

I almost cried, thats so sad.

4-stroke

yes it is sad

Rainhardt

Beast&Harlot

Man that is a day i would never like to remember , i went to school with a kid who's family died in that, so he kinda got stuck as a loner 6th grade, is a year ill never forget, sitting at Offit Air Force Bace, Offit, Nebraska, was locked down in the comencary with my Great Grandmother.That was the longest day of my life, loudest day of my life when air force one stoped in wish i would have had a video camera from that day at offit

P.S. dont think i spelt offit right if anyone is going to look up that place im so out of it and tired right now :P

its sad but why every1 brings up this in the forum?..
    everyday 10x more ppl's die in iraq, do i post them all?..
    just my personal opinion..

Janinball

its sad but why every1 brings up this in the forum?..
    everyday 10x more ppl's die in iraq, do i post them all?..
    just my personal opinion..[/b]
    um, u might want to recount that :mellow:

Akroma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3j_pvywYU8

if you took that video too harshly or are miserable just watch this video

id reccomend this video after that 9/11 one

Jay

seriously i dont even think u should post tht shit since its really depressing and many people lost loved ones on that day... Even hearing tht date makes me sad

Pwner4Last

Why don't u post a movie about all the earthquakes Japan has. Or how every1 is starving in Africa ? That is way more sad then this... How many ppl died ? 1000 ? How many ppl day daily in Africa or w/e country ? 4000 ?

Infinity.be

It's so funny to see all american cry. You just are all hypocryte.

You vote for president like bush who has attacked Irak and you cry when they attack you ?

Hey men look your history ! you attacked many, many countries and know you cry when they want vengeance ?

Vote for good president and you will have good desicion.

What are you doing in Irak atm ? can you explain that to me ? Oh yes but your president and television never lie and all irak people are terroriste , all must die and AMERICA will save the world one more time...

You are just patetic.

rel4life

thnx to the last 2 posts..
    +1 pwner4last thats exactly my point

and infinity imo thats right. senior bush didnt made anything good and his son is even worse. but what yankees do after the first 4 years.. YEA they vote
    this fool again for another 4 years terrorism. btw im not hating the ppl.. i just hate bush's politic
    gogogo vote for him again -_- america still has young soldier.. im sure they want to die too

It's so funny to see all american cry. You just are all hypocryte.

You vote for president like bush who has attacked Irak and you cry when they attack you ?

Hey men look your history ! you attacked many, many countries and know you cry when they want vengeance ?

Vote for good president and you will have good desicion.

What are you doing in Irak atm ? can you explain that to me ? Oh yes but your president and television never lie and all irak people are terroriste , all must die and AMERICA will save the world one more time...

You are just patetic.[/b]
    And your pathetic for not knowing US history. Your so wrong I dont even want to bother correcting you, go read a text book.

Why don't u post a movie about all the earthquakes Japan has. Or how every1 is starving in Africa ? That is way more sad then this... How many ppl died ? 1000 ? How many ppl day daily in Africa or w/e country ? 4000 ?[/b]
    And you dont think we know about that? I turn on my tv everyday to find some US support group to help those in Africa... every single day I can see that its played on various channels.

If you would read up the history of these countrys you would understand that the reason they are in such a bad condition is because of stupid decisions made by their ancestors or their culture. It's sad those poor childeren have to suffer because of that.

Beast&Harlot

And your pathetic for not knowing US history. Your so wrong I dont even want to bother correcting you, go read a text book.
    And you dont think we know about that? I turn on my tv everyday to find some US support group to help those in Africa... every single day I can see that its played on various channels.

If you would read up the history of these countrys you would understand that the reason they are in such a bad condition is because of stupid decisions made by their ancestors or their culture. It's sad those poor childeren have to suffer because of that.[/b]
    Agreed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast