Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

NYchris on Akara serv...? haha

This is a discussion on NYchris on Akara serv...? haha within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never even lived in miami rofl aesop fables keep making up stories all your trying to do is make ...
Page: 5

Banned

I never even lived in miami rofl aesop fables keep making up stories all your trying to do is make a name for yourself because your a loser. Anyone with the name mcmuffin farts cum out their ass and probably has a lucky charms tattoo on their back of a rainbow down to their ass saying follow the end of the rainbow to the pot of gold.[/b]
    wow u like 14?
    what kinda corny ass shit was that lmao... damn... i feel srry for u ...kill yourself for that 1, so sad.

but again y would i make a name for myself off of u , every vid i seen u in u gettin your ass thrown around by ppl with worse gear then u... na im fine id rather make a name off some1 good.

Banned

stop da flame :P

Banned

stop da flame :P[/b]
    u mean this flame?
    farts cum out their ass and probably has a lucky charms tattoo on their back of a rainbow down to their ass saying follow the end of the rainbow to the pot of gold.

the corniest joke or whateva the fck it is on earth.

THIS THREAD IS TOO GANGSTA FOR ME TO PARTICIPATE IN

Banned

THIS THREAD IS TOO GANGSTA FOR ME TO PARTICIPATE IN[/b]

LMAO

i swear that made my day

tru tank but noobybooby is just mad because they found dung beatles in his moms pussy

Banned

tru tank but noobybooby is just mad because they found dung beatles in his moms pussy[/b]

even more corny, damn u keep topping yourself.

Mercyful

I never even lived in miami rofl aesop fables keep making up stories all your trying to do is make a name for yourself because your a loser. Anyone with the name mcmuffin farts cum out their ass and probably has a lucky charms tattoo on their back of a rainbow down to their ass saying follow the end of the rainbow to the pot of gold.[/b]
    +1

and nychris was extremely good... i was never able to beat him.. only poeple who I personally saw beat him was zero, bobert, i got close

Banned

+1

and nychris was extremely good... i was never able to beat him.. only poeple who I personally saw beat him was zero, bobert, i got close [/b]
    cant do nothing bout u on his nuts but um

dont forget g70 and f9devil
    plus i think ive heard of a couple of ppl in olympia handling em...

srry but i would never try to make a name off some1 i didnt think was good.

N1GG4

lol although it wasnt as funny as he intended it to be he's got a point. You guys can talk shit all you want and say he isnt good and all that shit but he was a gg back in the days when ko was actually fun and good... I just hate it when new players come along acting like their the shit when they dont know shit... oh and btw chris was on ares.... dont think he made it to oly but im not sure

Banned

lol although it wasnt as funny as he intended it to be he's got a point. You guys can talk shit all you want and say he isnt good and all that shit but he was a gg back in the days when ko was actually fun and good... I just hate it when new players come along acting like their the shit when they dont know shit... oh and btw chris was on ares.... dont think he made it to oly but im not sure[/b]
    I didnt mind his corny jokes, but him saying im trying to make a name off him...... lol never that..From what i saw i just didnt consider him good. And im not a new player, well this is my first yr playing usko.. so i guess im new to usko.

i said oly cuz i remember seeing chemical say something baout chris coming and getting shitted on by a couple rogues...

anyway this flame war is over, best thing chris can say is something about vaginas or some other 3rd grade shit. U guyz that are helping him out are coming at me harder then the person who im actually flaming.

ps: i never really pked against or with him so i guess i cant really say if he was horrible, but from what ive heard from other ares players he wasnt, and from what i saw in vids...

lekebekois

dont forget g70[/b]
    Give me his auto-clicking mouse and I'll kill ANYONE for u.... I don't think that guy counts.

macheco

blah blah blah, it's just a game you lazies boys, try to get some fun and don't make topics a flame hell... what's the matter if NYchris was good or not good anyway? (love my peruvian english B) )

.................................................. .................................................. ... zero <3 ! hahah joking :P

noobybooby2 you sucks

Banned

noobybooby2 you sucks[/b]
    lol such a stan.

also known as groupie.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast