Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

=o a noob named TempesTs pking -_-

This is a discussion on =o a noob named TempesTs pking -_- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wat combo are u using? or how u do it? :wacko:...
Page: 4

wat combo are u using? or how u do it? :wacko:

AlwaysSayDie

Crazy shit! and the ks part, haha never seen anything like that. it was almost like your party were leaving your enemys with 30% hp left and you made the finnishing touch but anyways. awsome!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I have never liked TempesTs' pk vids until now. Pwnt :wub:

Mavetse

Nice One

:pic:

that was really nice vid

yamahar1

hehe nice movie i like the party lordofhumans owned lol :wub: next movie try 1vs1 rebelde o glarfist :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Glars pro at party pk but in 1v1s glar isnt the best, i beat him when i was below 70 and he was 70.

Rebelde is just a fag, Last time i was set up with a 1v1 with him he used a abyss pot and tried to deny it. Thats just fucking retarded if he thinks i cant see his hp going form redball to almost full.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

was one of the best movies ive seen in a while.. people are getting some skill with these movies :wub: keep it coming, btw nice ks.. shoulda disbanded from party and taken it all :lol:

JuneaU

^_^

Jediay

gg

TAFFY

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by TAFFY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies

uhm........ well, u know wut i think abuot your pking... its a shame tho our friend realtion is kinda down.. i miss your voice on vent *:wub: . (So gay). Prolly n your next vid i can red ball u ¬¬. *Anyways u know if u want u can count on me 4 everything... thats wut friends are mad for .. *

Miss ya bro.. really do.

awww so sad :wub:
    where the hack you found your sig sigie?i wana one like that too nice ass write there ^_^
    edited:what happens after she takes or put hes hand there?[/b]
    he takes it off cause he's gay

merchanter123

oh tempest how nice of you to put me in your pk video.
    but i'm sure as u know i'm not here to build your ego anymore then it already is, pretty sure its already at an unhealthy state. Just here to defend myself.
    lte the record note:
    your gear at the time of this 1vs1:
    Earrings +1 (i don't know if u use PE's or WE's)
    Iron neck +1? atleast an ironneck i know that much
    iron belt
    dual rocs +1
    shell +8

my gear at the time of this 1v1:
    PE +0/WE+0
    WP+1
    belt of life
    RoC/mercenary ring (quest ring)
    4 pieces of chitin 8, gauntlets +7 chitin.

Now in the video i was sliding , i know i prefer tanking, i'm sorry. when you hold W sometimes u don't always run into the person especially when they hold W aswell or are running around.

another fact u said previously you were at 3/4 hp. lol hardly, comeon tempest ur asian you should know better then all of us that your hp was at 9/10ths when we started our 1v1.

3rd, i would like to apologize that the 1v1 didn't finish because i was raping you. my mage tp'ed me out distinctly when i asked not to be, but i guess they missed it. And yes at that moment in time of that fight i would have raped you because ..... well..... i redballed you first and you can see from the video i was doing better

forthly i would like to point out how you criticize me when you compare your gear to mine is the same comparisson as a 20 year old beating up a 10 year old. lol, and sadly after pointing this fact out, that you would put in your video of me nearly beating you, :huh: doesn't make much sense to me other then you trying to make me mad. Which it didn't succeed because i woulda beat you there if my mage didn't tp me lol.

finally, stop bugging me and my clannies during the day to come to arena, i'm sick and tired of being spammed in pms or clan chat when i have better shit to do then waste scrolls in arena fighting you. I tend to help my clan out alot, either pking, bifrost parties, exping with main or second clan, boss runs of estlant 24/7, checking isloon, etc etc etc. when i get bored of this and have time i'll msg you because i know you'll be online because you have no life.

B) peace fatty

p.s.
    nice video, other then your childish addition of what i just pointed out.

Cerius

Originally posted by merchanter123
    oh tempest how nice of you to put me in your pk video.
    but i'm sure as u know i'm not here to build your ego anymore then it already is, pretty sure its already at an unhealthy state. Just here to defend myself.
    lte the record note:
    your gear at the time of this 1vs1:
    Earrings +1 (i don't know if u use PE's or WE's)
    Iron neck +1? atleast an ironneck i know that much
    iron belt
    dual rocs +1
    shell +8

my gear at the time of this 1v1:
    PE +0/WE+0
    WP+1
    belt of life
    RoC/mercenary ring (quest ring)
    4 pieces of chitin 8, gauntlets +7 chitin.

Now in the video i was sliding , i know i prefer tanking, i'm sorry. when you hold W sometimes u don't always run into the person especially when they hold W aswell or are running around.

another fact u said previously you were at 3/4 hp. lol hardly, comeon tempest ur asian you should know better then all of us that your hp was at 9/10ths when we started our 1v1.

3rd, i would like to apologize that the 1v1 didn't finish because i was raping you. my mage tp'ed me out distinctly when i asked not to be, but i guess they missed it. And yes at that moment in time of that fight i would have raped you because ..... well..... i redballed you first and you can see from the video i was doing better

forthly i would like to point out how you criticize me when you compare your gear to mine is the same comparisson as a 20 year old beating up a 10 year old. lol, and sadly after pointing this fact out, that you would put in your video of me nearly beating you, *:huh: *doesn't make much sense to me other then you trying to make me mad. Which it didn't succeed because i woulda beat you there if my mage didn't tp me lol.

finally, stop bugging me and my clannies during the day to come to arena, i'm sick and tired of being spammed in pms or clan chat when i have better shit to do then waste scrolls in arena fighting you. I tend to help my clan out alot, either pking, bifrost parties, exping with main or second clan, boss runs of estlant 24/7, checking isloon, etc etc etc. when i get bored of this and have time i'll msg you because i know you'll be online because you have no life.

B) peace fatty

p.s.
    nice video, other then your childish addition of what i just pointed out.
    Yeah, I didn't get that too? You redball him on almost full hp and he calls you a noob =/ I was like huh? Thought I was the only one who noticed :P

Edit: How the fuck did he get an Iron necklace +1 anyway? :S What the fuck?

bazerk|bazeeka

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you the nooob mage called " Sylow" long long agao? -_-

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast