Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

=o a noob named TempesTs pking -_-

This is a discussion on =o a noob named TempesTs pking -_- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Did you mention that you got alot of that gear off 8ball and that 2 of the wps form your ...
Page: 5

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Did you mention that you got alot of that gear off 8ball and that 2 of the wps form your +1 were 8ball clan drops that you never hand in?

side note, Im not the one who gose and makes apost saying they've beat someone when they win 1 out of 5 fights (taffy) or 2 out of 5 fights (Hypn0s).

When did i have 2 rocs +1? :S i wish
    WHen did i have +1 earrings? i wish :S

Its also not myfault that you cant manage equip your char, so you have to whine about others .

Ps: skiming thou the atually fraps of this sceen, when i started to hit you i was at EXACTLY at 84.32% of my health, im sorry to say that was 3/4 how stupid of me.

Originally posted by TempesT
    I just laugh when i think back to why you were kicked form 8BALL. *

Im sorry but its not that hard to understand that If someone beats you 4 times out of 5 fights. You've *lost, and you dont say you've *beaten them, *but i guess it is quite hard for a retard to understand.

Sorry but your not as good as you think, *your ego has even surpassed mine. *This is just an post for a person begging for attention, noting more.

I dont see the problem with spending the $ i've made form this game, on this game. If you shouldnt pay for a game then you shouldnt benafit form it eiter. *Even with the $ i've spent on this game if we were both to sell our accounts, im pretty sure i would out do you for quite a bit. Dont you think so? No offence but your 20k np isnt gonna help you much.
    I know quoting myself is stupid but you never did answer this much :S

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42805 always good to read about how stupid someone is.

One more, it wasnt to make you mad it was just to show the people who atually bother to d/l and watch my stuff what shit you are.
    You nearly beat me? Go on i've asked glar to set up a 1v1 wtih me when your fully scrolled and you tell me to suck something i think i would have a problem finding.

Yea...im sylow

merchanter123

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    Did you mention that you got alot of that gear off 8ball and that 2 of the wps form your +1 were 8ball clan drops that you never hand in?

side note, *Im not the one who gose and makes apost saying they've beat someone when they win 1 out of 5 fights (taffy) or 2 out of 5 fights (Hypn0s). *

When did i have 2 rocs +1? :S i wish *
    WHen did i have +1 earrings? i wish :S

Its also not myfault that you cant manage equip your char, so you have to whine about others .

Ps: skiming thou the atually fraps of this sceen, when i started to hit you i was at EXACTLY at 84.32% of my health, im sorry to say that was 3/4 how stupid of me.

<!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    I just laugh when i think back to why you were kicked form 8BALL. *

Im sorry but its not that hard to understand that If someone beats you 4 times out of 5 fights. You've *lost, and you dont say you've *beaten them, *but i guess it is quite hard for a retard to understand.

Sorry but your not as good as you think, *your ego has even surpassed mine. *This is just an post for a person begging for attention, noting more.

I dont see the problem with spending the $ i've made form this game, on this game. If you shouldnt pay for a game then you shouldnt benafit form it eiter. *Even with the $ i've spent on this game if we were both to sell our accounts, im pretty sure i would out do you for quite a bit. Dont you think so? No offence but your 20k np isnt gonna help you much.
    I know quoting myself is stupid but you never did answer this much :S

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42805 always good to read about how stupid someone is.

One more, it wasnt to make you mad it was just to show the people who atually bother to d/l and watch my stuff what shit you are.
    You nearly beat me? Go on i've asked glar to set up a 1v1 wtih me when your fully scrolled and you tell me to suck something i think i would have a problem finding.

Yea...im sylow[/b]
    i like how you talk about stuff you have no clue about.
    the only thing i EVER got from 8ball was a white dragon necklace, and when i LEFT clan i gave it back to wextor, you can ask him. EVERY single wp i have got and made my +1 with was with babaguya and deus, you can ask them because i bought them from them to make it. and i don't even have a single clue why your bring up this old 8ball bullshit again cause it has 0 relivance. But the only items i dind't hand into 8ball were 2 rogue earrings, and for the record i wasn't in clan at the time i got them, and my healer that i got them with was not in the clan either.

secondly who is taffy? if you mean ap0phis we had 2 1v1's one i beat him one he beat me. he didn't come back for a third. and he beat me on the second one cause i hit hp when i had 0 mana so i stood there getting my ass handed to me while doing nothing.
    and i beat hypn0s 4/5 fights 2 fights were scrolls, then he left and put on armor enchants which i wasn't wearing, 3rd was scrolled with him wearing armor enchants he won. he took them off and then i won 4th. then we had an unbuffed 1v1 and i won that aswell. he was there and i'm pretty sure hyp wudn't lie, if he wanted to jump in here and post.

i can manage to equip my char just fine without usd , thanks. and i'm not whining i'm just pointing out a fact that ur trying to say ur better then me when its obvious you SHOULD be with all the gear you have. and if you don't have any +1's then post screen shots of your uniques.

incase u didn't notice i erased you from the list after you started b1tching and moaning it wasn't you on tempest.

One more, it wasnt to make you mad it was just to show the people who atually bother to d/l and watch my stuff what shit you are. *
    the only thing people noticed from what i can see from their posts from watching your video is me nearly beating you.

i'm glad u can point out your mistakes.

yes i know you spam glar while we pk, yes i know you spam my clannies when your in arena with them. and i've told you nearly a half a dozen times you fucking retarded chink i will 1vs1 you when i say i'm ready to 1vs1 you.

finally, stop bugging me and my clannies during the day to come to arena, i'm sick and tired of being spammed in pms or clan chat when i have better shit to do then waste scrolls in arena fighting you. I tend to help my clan out alot, either pking, bifrost parties, exping with main or second clan, boss runs of estlant 24/7, checking isloon, etc etc etc. when i get bored of this and have time i'll msg you because i know you'll be online because you have no life.
    one more thing i forgot to mention, when i was in 8ball, the only gear i got was on :nightshift: and that character was hacked, stripped and sold on ebay and its items were sold on ebay aswell, u can ask will and wextor if you don't remember because they both tried to help me get it back. and i think it was an opal earring was the only clan item that i had on that warrior that i lost. other then that i didn't take shit from 8ball, i only gave and gave the best i could, only to come last for everything when it came to getting items. Then i started playing sundemon because he quit. when he quit he gave hypn0s back the RoC and white dragon necklace (ask hypn0s). when i talked to sundemon he said i could have his char because he quit. i came back and came into 8ball and hyp gave me the white dragon necklace back and the roc went to babybash. when i /quit clan because i was asked to i gave wextor back the white dragon necklace.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

flame fest on the best movie ive seen in a while newbie warriors :wub:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Listin to the first song of this movie Just4you

PS: Next time just quote me all at once, i dont want to have to scroll to read BULL SHIT

give it a rest ladies :rollseyes:

ron1shir

hmm ur combo rly sux wtf those shit songs ...
    and nice iron neck +1 (duper)...... :lol:
    3/10

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i wan this video on youtube :mellow:

Banned

i wan this video on youtube :mellow:[/b]
    cava stop being gay :angry:

why? cause i stunned ur ass in cz? :mellow:

Banned

well..since its bumped. TEMPEST RE-UPLOAD IT

Banned

why? cause i stunned ur ass in cz? :mellow:[/b]
    yes u and bfd gotta stop doing that <_<

yes u and bfd gotta stop doing that <_<[/b]
    im sorry but it feels good to stun someone :lol: esp. rogues who run

n when they dont get stunned.... i&#39;ll let them eat my acid pots... stupid talias :angry:

Banned

i found the first one on youtube better, id rather see that 1 reuploaded.

i found the first one on youtube better, id rather see that 1 reuploaded.[/b]
    no that one was shittier... this one showed a minority pk group VS 268361283 humans... this type of pk is the only kind that interests me now :mellow: rest all suck :/

Banned

no that one was shittier... this one showed a minority pk group VS 268361283 humans... this type of pk is the only kind that interests me now :mellow: rest all suck :/[/b]
    come orc side then <_<

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast