Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Obliivion Gira BP Power

This is a discussion on Obliivion Gira BP Power within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Twoje combo to jakies kompletne nieporozumienie... 1/10[/b] Jak wydać wystarczyło :P take it easy...
Page: 5

OrangeSpy

Twoje combo to jakies kompletne nieporozumienie...
    1/10[/b]
    Jak wydać wystarczyło :P

take it easy

Knoisy

HAHA brosbeforehoes got rolled!
    75+ warriors with +1 uniques and 2700 ap cant beat party of 3 priests and 1 mage lol
    too bad you had a scammer in your party ( squnik )

OrangeSpy

lol Dragonite you are funny boy yes you rape us 5 parties vs 1 ? ahah

i also remember how we rape you many times on invasion 6 vs 8 and your party dies few times

about the action all our party members were on buffs our opponents also , they have got 3 priests in party 2 full healers , 2 warriors , i supose 77+ and 3 sins ... if we are noobs who are members of your clan lol ? noob babaschoopers almost 80 lvl who can rape only noobs on buffs in cz ... you didnt start pkin in cz without 3 full healers and subside and you are always towning ...

i supose that its not as bad film ass most people write , low notes are only becouse authors of most posts are members of BROS and bloodlines who hate us becouse of csw

peace and see yaaa in cz

Oblivion member

Knoisy

+1 about the 3 priests+ in 1 party and subsider and towning lol
    I think you touched a nerve :P

nocomment

i also remember how we rape you many times on invasion 6 vs 8 and your party dies few times
    about the action all our party members were on buffs our opponents also , they have got 3 priests in party 2 full healers , 2 warriors , i supose 77+ and 3 sins ... if we are noobs who are members of your clan lol ? noob babaschoopers almost 80 lvl who can rape only noobs on buffs in cz ... you didnt start pkin in cz without 3 full healers and subside and you are always towning ...

i supose that its not as bad film ass most people write , low notes are only becouse authors of most posts are members of BROS and bloodlines who hate us becouse of csw

peace and see yaaa in cz

Oblivion member[/b]
    where? Puter only posted here from bloods lol and from bros like 3 ppl you are funny as hell and about movie worst combo ever any turk combo better. music also sucked. Slow+Subside+torment on start +para on priest and what he could do ? cure and die because of no buffs.

did'nt like it

jaminko

total stupid polish comunity we dont have debuff cock and if you have 2 debuff in party with ice we havent chance in last csw your party go down so fast so shut up that free np....

Knoisy

ofcourse they go down fast ir0n with your 3+ priests and 3 of 3 are duffers with subside lol

total stupid polish comunity we dont have debuff cock and if you have 2 debuff in party with ice we havent chance in last csw your party go down so fast so shut up that free np....[/b]
    How about you shut the hell up and stick to oblivion not to whole polish comunity huh? I've said few times already, that they are a huge shame for my country but hey retards are everywhere.

Knoisy

lol shiru talking about retards? gogo drain isi some more

jaminko

knosi yes we have only duffers bro but why i was party with 2wariors,2buffers and 1 debuff (bp) -_-

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

HAHA brosbeforehoes got rolled!
    75+ warriors with +1 uniques and 2700 ap cant beat party of 3 priests and 1 mage lol
    too bad you had a scammer in your party ( squnik )[/b]
    only 75+ war was me. And we only have 1 +1 unqiue which is an average one. The party wasn't even fully bro's and if you look carfully i was using cleave for first fews secs aaswell xD . And the ap only just goes over 2.5k.

p.s - i ent giving my np's to some retards who spam subside.

peace and see yaaa in cz

Oblivion member[/b]
    1) we have 1 77+ warrior and thats meow. in fact him and sirlegend are the only 2 levels 77+.
    2) if u want we'll gladly 8v8 ur clan and put u to shame but i know you'll decline because ur excuse will be "we dont have +1 uniques and bla bla" the only +1 unique dragonite has is heros valor +1 and meow has a we +1...
    3) if we only rape noobs on buffs in cz then all of girakon pks on buffs and i made about 1.7m nps on ppl on buffs? (got over 1.4m now and lost about 300k leaving insanity)
    4) like i said we'll 8v8 u guys, ill frap it and put it in my movie and make ur clan look as bad as it is. imo the only good players in ur clan is andareste the rest are just... weak.

sadis

1) we have 1 77+ warrior and thats meow. in fact him and sirlegend are the only 2 levels 77+.
    2) if u want we'll gladly 8v8 ur clan and put u to shame but i know you'll decline because ur excuse will be "we dont have +1 uniques and bla bla" the only +1 unique dragonite has is heros valor +1 and meow has a we +1...
    3) if we only rape noobs on buffs in cz then all of girakon pks on buffs and i made about 1.7m nps on ppl on buffs? (got over 1.4m now and lost about 300k leaving insanity)
    4) like i said we'll 8v8 u guys, ill frap it and put it in my movie and make ur clan look as bad as it is. imo the only good players in ur clan is andareste the rest are just... weak.[/b]
    +1

raw was buffer on this "movie" so stfu he reskilled to debuffer few days ago

stoszek

omfg ja bym sie jokero nie chwalil swoim kombo na ko4life.... za to andalaste pro tp:P
    sry for polish

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast