Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie

This is a discussion on Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you should really rename the video "The Power of GM Bought Items" - Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie ...
Page: 3

0ddball

you should really rename the video

"The Power of GM Bought Items" - Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie

^_^[/b]
    done

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

you should really rename the video

"The Power of GM Bought Items" - Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie

^_^[/b]
    Comin from the guy that needs to scam a clan and disband to get past a kekuri ring +0
    btw I liked your video where you were running around arena killing level 45-50's..

abdeucethree

Comin from the guy that needs to scam a clan and disband to get past a kekuri ring +0
    btw I liked your video where you were running around arena killing level 45-50's..[/b]
    right, now you're just speaking out of your ass.
    go koxp isi on P2 with ur old friend shizz
    and ive never even made a video, nor do i know how to. so grow a pair, magically sprout a dick, and fuck yourself in the ass with it next time you talk to me k?

On topic:
    love the reeb part when you try to make yourself look like a champ. you never had the balls to vs him fair anyhow :wub:

gbye.

and ive never even made a video, nor do i know how to. so grow a pair, magically sprout a dick, and fuck yourself in the ass with it next time you talk to me k?
    On topic:
    love the reeb part when you try to make yourself look like a champ. you never had the balls to vs him fair anyhow :wub:

gbye.[/b]
    Once a wise man told me, if you got nothing good to say dont say nothing...
    you should think about this. ^^

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

On topic:

gbye.[/b]
    I love how the only thing you can ever say to me is go koxp on p2. When did I EVER do that?
    I have proof that you scammed item's from GoodNight and disbanded. You have nothing
    Just like ChrisKelly said, If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.

abdeucethree

I love how the only thing you can ever say to me is go koxp on p2. When did I EVER do that?
    I have proof that you scammed item's from GoodNight and disbanded. You have nothing
    Just like ChrisKelly said, If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.[/b]
    proof please?
    i dont ever remember scamming items from goodnight while i played on liquidblood.
    you must be mistaking me for someone else?

NathanAlgren

boring

average combo

music sux 3/10

Zaczaco11

jeez they all just line up in front of you to kill, dont even go after the priest, i'd love to pk in that server with my rogue

firenewbie11

Only thing good was seeing old clannies in that vid. Everything else was kinda bland. Should've been able to do a lot more with the items you have, and the "versus" (if you can even call it that) against REEB was kinda funny seeing that he was near dead when you "versus" him. Agreed to Audio about not going for the priest because there was one part where a priest (Venloft or some shit) was redballing your priests over and over with a smite. That priest should've been dead first and only reason you even lived was you had your other priests (Love to Ofluhealer and Willowmoon). So for me, 3/10 for funny moments.

Much love to GANGSTA tho. :P

burningZero

maybe u should show us some csw?solo pk?or just smth else to make it more fun for the watcher to watch

Priest_gabber

srry it was boring , just like the others said u rely to much on ur priestes... 5/10

i couldnt get into it, the sin was just(to me, my opinion only) kinda bad. combo failed a lot. wasnt very good at running and combo at same time. but again just my opinion. i dont know u too much but from what ive read u had really good items, but items dont make the player, l2p a little better and i think your videos would be a lot more entertaining. (trying to be nice no flame or be asshole).

forgot to add the song was an abomination of the original.

dred1491

sory i felt asleep

0ddball

man what a boring video who makes videos like this. man this isnt hollywood.

my items are good ? my items are shit

if you look at it, people are weak, they dont hit me hard, so why bother minoring when i can just hp pot, fact is, still killed people, thats what counts in my oppinion, and in the clan pk, we dominated as a team. but.. who am i to say, this is just my view on the game itself. if you look at my first video, you will notice its a lot, A LOT different from this one.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Didnt find it that good sorry!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast