Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie

This is a discussion on Oddarcher / WickedWayz 80 Rogue PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i aint and yes deans his my friend i ve reading this forum over years and ppl just flame when ...
Page: 5

draviste

i aint and yes deans his my friend i ve reading this forum over years and ppl just flame when people post theire movie they made i will come up with an account 83 just for fun and make a movie just for u guys flame me allright[/b]
    aight

Wow, if you could only combo... You might actually make an interesting move..

frayed kn0t

I thought the video was very well made. I didnt really see anything worth watching it again for, though. Cant blame you for using whats available to you (2-3 int priests), but next time do a video with some 2man party pk where u really have to see some skill and u are challenged.

Looks like you are having fun though which is what its all about!

PaPaSmurF

Best part of the video was editing. You did a nice job with the intro and such. Just a little boring on the skill part imo. Was still pretty enjoyable to watch though.

6/10

zburnu

Talking

get me from bera to Pathos pls Odd .. or gm :G

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345