Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

OFaxaBor - The movie (lvl 75mage)

This is a discussion on OFaxaBor - The movie (lvl 75mage) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah lol I remenber :lol: That priest who hang with you is fckng hard to kill [/b] I can imagine ...
Page: 4

Fallensix

Yeah lol I remenber :lol:
    That priest who hang with you is fckng hard to kill [/b]
    I can imagine :P

Fallensix

good movie :][/b]
    Thank you.

Destroyer_Master

im lZaaNSeRol lol and i liked the movie 10/10 =))

Mariuszowy

i made 3 movies already.
    One lvl 80 mage, one lvl 65 archer, one lvl 59 dcz warrior.

I know that first movie is always very bad, i had same problem, but 2nd and 3nd was preaty good :P

Subzero

didnt like it, combo was preety averege, no team play whatsoever and bad stuning rate.

i give it 5/10

Lag0nx

Coz I really hadnt enought time to make more ownage clips I recorded for like an hour or something and the cz was so fucking empty from orcs. And when I get my logos char I promes u that my movie has alot of ownage coz then im gonna record it for some time. In that movie I mostly wanted to test editing and recording that how my computer plays gamecam and what does quality are.[/b]
    if u only pk for 1 hour and there's no one to kill,dont try to make a pk vid from that 1 hour.
    whats the rush?
    4/

Destroyer_Master

omg only stopp flame and shutt upp =) its his first movie if u think it sux then plz show me what movie did u make =)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

mostly skill r and skill w r. but like I really dont know so good mage's combo timing so it sucks.[/b]
    WRONG. mage's combo is the SAME as every other class ffs. skill rr or skill sr or skill wr all of the classes work the same way i don't know y ppl don't understand how combo works yet -.-

HotAsIce

Don't forget the turkish click, w, click, w, click, w, click, w, click, w, drag skill off of skill bar, open skill list, put skill back on skill bar, click, w, click, w.

Fallensix

WRONG. mage's combo is the SAME as every other class ffs. skill rr or skill sr or skill wr all of the classes work the same way i don't know y ppl don't understand how combo works yet -.-[/b]
    Just for u to know I was pretty sure for sometime that u cant just do fast skill rr, coz it first seemed to me that it fails always when you try to do it a bit faster, but now I know it can be done pretty fast. Im sry if im not as good as you want every mages to be. Actually the video was just test for editing and recording didnt really care how did my combo go and didnt even try to have the best mage combo ever.
    Btw I dont still understand whats so important in that combo if u still can kill . Im good on comboing with warrior and rogue why not priest also, but it was my fucking first times on big leveled mage.

Fallensix

if u only pk for 1 hour and there's no one to kill,dont try to make a pk vid from that 1 hour.
    whats the rush?
    4/[/b]
    Whats the rush LOL? like I said its not my char and I cant play it for ever had limited time and wasnt even using my scrolls.. I dont want to waste darkelf's scrolls just coz I want to make movie.

Fallensix

didnt like it, combo was preety averege, no team play whatsoever and bad stuning rate.

i give it 5/10[/b]
    thanks its always better than 4/10 =)

Fallensix

The movie is just made for fun and test. It isnt so much about the material or my skill. I mostly wanted to test editing and recording ( how does my computer roll with game camp ). It only was from 1 hour of pking and that was coz I didnt got own scrolls. I really almost ever have played mage so I donno the combo so good and tbh I dont even care. If you want to flame about my combo or the material, I can tell that I dont give a shit :X. Only thing what I tried was editing pretty good. From this point I wont answer anymore if you call me bad comboer or that video material sucks I dont care. Only thing what I want to hear is that is the editing bad or good ty.

Fallensix

im lZaaNSeRol lol and i liked the movie 10/10 =))[/b]
    Hello . Was nice to pk with ya =D. and thanks also :P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast