Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

OFaxaBor - The movie (lvl 75mage)

This is a discussion on OFaxaBor - The movie (lvl 75mage) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yah but others here is only kids who thinks thy pwn but the only thing thy all can is 2 ...
Page: 5

Destroyer_Master

yah but others here is only kids who thinks thy pwn but the only thing thy all can is 2 flame .... i only say 2 all who flame all the fu time on pepol gett a fu life =)

Fallensix

yah but others here is only kids who thinks thy pwn but the only thing thy all can is 2 flame .... i only say 2 all who flame all the fu time on pepol gett a fu life =)[/b]
    lolz dont care about them =D.

Destroyer_Master

btw i gott giga now so we need 2 make new movie =D

Subzero

if he didnt wanna hear the criticism he shouldnt upload the movie.

Fallensix

btw i gott giga now so we need 2 make new movie =D[/b]
    Yeah I will do one as soon as I get my own lvl 70 char =).
    if he didnt wanna hear the criticism he shouldnt upload the movie.[/b]
    And you cant read cant you? =)

Mariuszowy

if he didnt wanna hear the criticism he shouldnt upload the movie.[/b]
    shit movie but 10/10 because i can't say criticism because they will flame on me because i flame on this movie.
    Shit movie .................................................. .....................

Fallensix

shit movie but 10/10 because i can't say criticism because they will flame on me because i flame on this movie.
    Shit movie .................................................. .....................[/b]
    Haha I cant stop laughing at your joke. How did you became so funny?

Mariuszowy

you are funny, if you dont have any good action in movie or so on dont post it.

You are 75 lvl and you still can't pwn enemy ? thats so SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YEAH YOU SUXS !

It's better to make screen shot to show that you are 75 .....
    In movie you just showed us that you suxs at so high lvl.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

you are funny, if you dont have any good action in movie or so on dont post it.

You are 75 lvl and you still can't pwn enemy ? thats so SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YEAH YOU SUXS !
    It's better to make screen shot to show that you are 75 .....
    In movie you just showed us that you suxs at so high lvl.[/b]
    Stfu you fucking faggot. That was his first time playing a mage so stop talking bullshit. Your movie wasn't any better because you're lvl 80 and most of the players were barely lvl 70. Grow up you fucking twat. Keep on flaming and I will ask a mod to get you muted.

Mariuszowy

than why he made movie ? to show how he sucks with first time on mage ?

I said my opinion once about this movie and you and movie maker flame on me because i made fair opinion about his movie ?

STFU i will not lie, coz this movie suxs.
    And i hate people like you that cant accept it.

Mute me if you want, i will make new account and what ? i will still say that this movie suxs.

And about my movie, all in beta was 80 lvl coz of bug. in diez he should be killing everyone coz he is 75 and all are 70-72 or even less.

Fallensix

I said my opinion once about this movie and you and movie maker flame on me because i made fair opinion about his movie ?

Mute me if you want, i will make new account and what ? i will still say that this movie suxs.

And about my movie, all in beta was 80 lvl coz of bug. in diez he should be killing everyone coz he is 75 and all are 70-72 or even less.[/b]
    OMG! You're really brainless arent you I have said for thousand times now I made this movie becouse I wanted to test how does my editing work and how does my gamecam work with this game. I didnt make this video to be cool next time maybe.
    And like you said in pm that you had lowest rate from ur movie was 9/10 do you think that I care, really? Do you feel special now when lowest rate was 9? Or do I care that u are a known player what the fuck does it have to do with me? omg.

Mariuszowy

than why are you telling people to download this videon if you can see your sellf how you done it ?

It's simply, you must accept bad and good opinions, you cant just flame me because i made bad opinion about this shit movie.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

And about my movie, all in beta was 80 lvl coz of bug. in diez he should be killing everyone coz he is 75 and all are 70-72 or even less.[/b]
    No you're flaming him not telling your opinion. Do you think "you sux" comments will help him to improve?
    And dude before you start talking bullshit get some info about the servers first. Most of the orcs that are pking are lvl 75++++ and atleast 50% of them are lvl 80. So stop writing shit if you have no idea what you're talking about.
    No one else is flaming except you. Some said it wasn't anything special but you're just posting some idiotic messages.
    If you flame my friends I'll make sure you won't get away easily.
    It's nice to see some 12-year-old kid talking like he knows something. lol :lol:

you don&#39;t play diez do you? granted there are times when there are noobs in cz, and parties full of ppl with <70 lvls. But a good majority of the time, there are full lvl 80 parties roaming cz (both human and orc).

Also, you say his movie sucks, you said my movie sucks..but I watched your movie you posted, and I had to fast forward thru most of it because it was boring, if you would have edited out the clips of just running around it would have taken like 4 minutes out of the video. The music didn&#39;t really fit, but that&#39;s a personal choice, the action scenes were few and far between, and I didn&#39;t see much "ownage" other than when your party was doing town nova, but really how hard is it to "own" ppl in town that are unbuffed?

As for your comments on "He sucks as mage" blah blah...honestly, you&#39;re not very good on a mage either. Need an example? How about the part where you tp your party behind the orcs at the human base hill so your party can get them by surprise, and you waste your novas on 2 orcs when you should have let the warriors in your party get them, and use your novas on the whole group at the top of the hill? Not like that would be too hard to figure out. Before you go saying how much somebody sucks at a character, and the movie sucks...you really should take a look at yourself first and see if you have any room to say anything at all. You seem to be pretty good at tp&#39;s and such, if you choose to play mage on a regular server, maybe you should go ice as a support mage.

Fallensix

you don&#39;t play diez do you? granted there are times when there are noobs in cz, and parties full of ppl with <70 lvls. But a good majority of the time, there are full lvl 80 parties roaming cz (both human and orc).

Also, you say his movie sucks, you said my movie sucks..but I watched your movie you posted, and I had to fast forward thru most of it because it was boring, if you would have edited out the clips of just running around it would have taken like 4 minutes out of the video. The music didn&#39;t really fit, but that&#39;s a personal choice, the action scenes were few and far between, and I didn&#39;t see much "ownage" other than when your party was doing town nova, but really how hard is it to "own" ppl in town that are unbuffed?

As for your comments on "He sucks as mage" blah blah...honestly, you&#39;re not very good on a mage either. Need an example? How about the part where you tp your party behind the orcs at the human base hill so your party can get them by surprise, and you waste your novas on 2 orcs when you should have let the warriors in your party get them, and use your novas on the whole group at the top of the hill? Not like that would be too hard to figure out. Before you go saying how much somebody sucks at a character, and the movie sucks...you really should take a look at yourself first and see if you have any room to say anything at all. You seem to be pretty good at tp&#39;s and such, if you choose to play mage on a regular server, maybe you should go ice as a support mage.[/b]
    Thats what I&#39;ve been trying to say for him all the time, but I dont really think he gets it still. Too sad that my topic moved into flame war thats something I wouldnt want it to be.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast