Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

OFaxaBor - The movie (lvl 75mage)

This is a discussion on OFaxaBor - The movie (lvl 75mage) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice movie- a lot of gang bang, 8v1 and 16v1. Just like diez colony looks now. Good work as a ...
Page: 6

Nice movie- a lot of gang bang, 8v1 and 16v1. Just like diez colony looks now.
    Good work as a support mage, although i'd like to see Your saving TP skills. Decent combo, but dmg could be higher so i'm guessing You are either using LE or went low magic power.

gay music :P

nice tho...

Fallensix

gay music :P

nice tho...[/b]
    Whats wrong with music? I like it :P

Subzero

fallensix u just cant stand criticism, u should not post anymore vidoes of urs.

Mavetse

songs?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

fallensix u just cant stand criticism, u should not post anymore vidoes of urs.[/b]
    He can stand criticism but he can't stand flaming or useless crap

Fallensix

songs?[/b]
    Stutterfly - gun in hand
    The used - paralyzed

Lag0nx

fallensix u just cant stand criticism, u should not post anymore videos of urs.
    [/b]
    +1
    gay music[/b]
    +2
    than why he made movie ? to show how he sucks with first time on mage ?[/b]
    +3
    If you can't take Negative votes and opinions then DON'T post.
    Also people will not lie to make you happier,they'll say there opinion,have a problem with that= don't post.
    also checking gamecam?.. so check the video yourself,saying you were just checking gamecam is no excuse, otherwise u would keep the video to yourself.
    And no darkelf he doesn't take Criticism, i said 4/10 because its my opinion and he responded harshly.
    i usually give the higher numbers but this time i felt like 4 so whatever.. don't like it don't post the Video lol.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

+1

+2

+3
    Also people will not lie to make you happier,they'll say there opinion,have a problem with that= don't post.
    also checking gamecam?.. so check the video yourself,saying you were just checking gamecam is no excuse, otherwise u would keep the video to yourself.
    And no darkelf he doesn't take Criticism, i said 4/10 because its my opinion and he responded harshly.
    i usually give the higher numbers but this time i felt like 4 so whatever.. don't like it don't post the Video lol.[/b]
    I didn't say anything about your post because you didn't flame him. And I'm not gonna argue with you because you haven't done anything wrong.
    But just saying "sux sux sux" doesn't really help him at all.

Fallensix

+1

+2

+3
    i usually give the higher numbers but this time i felt like 4 so whatever.. don't like it don't post the Video lol.[/b]
    If you cant take harshly responds then dont tell your opinion and tell me why you think I cant take negative comments. lol.

ObiraBiro

Whats wrong with music? I like it :P[/b]
    <3 the music and the video :P

9,9/10

( not 10 becouse your party killed me once )

:lol:

NathanAlgren

nice movie aga

Fallensix

<3 the music and the video :P

9,9/10

( not 10 becouse your party killed me once )
    :lol:[/b]
    haha maybe I shud log my mage who is in servitude on someday.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456