Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh I just hate noobs

This is a discussion on Oh I just hate noobs within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol what f12 video thing?? And that combo is insane!! nvm what others say, all jealous...
Page: 2

Lol what f12 video thing?? And that combo is insane!! nvm what others say, all jealous

Banned

most are just ksers , not just turks

Ignore Me Senior Member

" a.s ý help u okè? so ý ks as usual "
    they r so dumb[/b]
    Thanks I think that is what goes through thier heads. If they speak english you can explain they won't level up here.

well as he says above he was going to try and kill it as fast as possible and time himself so im pretty sure he is going to try and combo as fast as possible...[/b]
    I said I just tried F12 - have jokes but don't pretend shit. Probably need to reduce graphics options the II bouncing all over the place. The idiot came over after 14 seconds - gratz to everyone who can do Iron Scarecrow in under 14 secs. I'm at 70 secs maybe I can get it down with the "s" combo tip, I think 45 seconds is possible. I don't know if they are all Turks but you can't get a time untill Turks sleep.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

haha they always attack you dummie xD

can't complain on his combo when he training -.-

Ignore Me Senior Member

haha they always attack you dummie xD

can't complain on his combo when he training -.-[/b]
    All I'm saying is "I hate noobs". Needs to be said.
    First time I press f12 with the video codec and thats what it records - noobs.
    I got trade spammed today trying to buy pots mins after login- so I hate them even more. :angry:
    I'll do Uruk Trons. Constant stream of the idiots die beggin for party. And if they ask if you are rez you lie say yes and leave them. ( I know I'm not going to heaven ) :lol:

And to all the flamers. Stop hating - just cos I can login and your only chance to see the game is in media section. :P

UnnamedByMazek

hehehhahhahahaaaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12