Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ok wtf? Kronos is dumb..

This is a discussion on Ok wtf? Kronos is dumb.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MastaCrunk and apparently everyone who plays ko also knows how to edit ss's.. no. not even. the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MastaCrunk View Post
    and apparently everyone who plays ko also knows how to edit ss's.. no. not even. the only thing i do on the comp is KO, and browse websites like facebook / youtube..

This is a genuine ss i took the day before i quit kronos and went back to cwest. Not that its a big deal or anything nor do i really care if you believe me or not... just sayin, its legit.
    If Tabby says its an edit, then its an edit. Thats just how it is son.

there was an injector that lets you start personal item quest at level 1. all you got to do is being able to get into the estland. there are so many frikken bugs in game and you guys are asking if this is possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    there was an injector that lets you start personal item quest at level 1. all you got to do is being able to get into the estland. there are so many frikken bugs in game and you guys are asking if this is possible?
    Thank you for finally stating it, though it doesn't work anymore. ^^

or a GM just injected that item like he does to a lot of people.

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    If Tabby says its an edit, then its an edit. Thats just how it is son.

lol well im in no position to argue with you gg's but....

I disagree!

Banned Senior Member

haa idk i can tbl edit client side shit...thats kid work...

Banned

Whit cheats you can get personal quest at lvl 1 and make it at 60 when you can enter eslant but no matter what after you done the quest you can NEVER go back to rlb/dcz.

Today you can only get personal items in dcz 1 way and it's the GM way+mabye 100 other ways to hack/bug this game we don't know of yet.

Before you could make lvl 70 personal give the item to a pet then kill pet and trade it to someone else, when the guy you traded whit summons the pet he can take the personal item. This bug is now fixed so do not work anymore.

Anyone saying someonething else or do not agree whit me is most likly retarded.

I hope this helped

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

cant u level to 70, get the personal (dont master) and then delevel to adream and have a personal?

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    cant u level to 70, get the personal (dont master) and then delevel to adream and have a personal?
    The answer is YES YOU CAN!

mhm.. as i stated.. what 1 month ago? u can do personal quest and then just delvl, seen this done in beta (easy lvlin so why not?) but nowadays dunno who would go thru that lving for a friggin personal which will prolly burn to +6.

infectedknit

Hmmm... I have to say though that without DD what is the use of the PS? All you tend to see in Ardream are rogues after rogues. Spike + Thrust = GG.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by infectedknit View Post
    Hmmm... I have to say though that without DD what is the use of the PS? All you tend to see in Ardream are rogues after rogues. Spike + Thrust = GG.
    If you play on kronos you see ppls whit +10 raptors/hb/axes etc.

we know that ko graphics aint the best , but come on that picture that u posted is freaking pixel'ed(the shield part) ... EDIT.

Are you all stupid as hell? The answer to why he has a PS in ardy has been posted like 15 times and people are still asking questions. Even if it is edited its totally besides the point as its very possible and quite easy to do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    noob that doesnt work or why u dont see everywhere personals in rlb and dcz

its easy a mastered rlb rogue that did personal has or burned cant enter again rlb
    so an ardreamer cant it also even unmastered bb

that ss is edited u edited for sure ds or dol ^^
    dude be quite you dont know anything you cant enter rlb but you can enter ardream with personal if u dont open master nub

Banned

dude you guys are dumb there is people with duel flame shards it easy lvl to 80 de lvl dont open master

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast