Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay can someone tell me what the heck is happening there?

This is a discussion on Okay can someone tell me what the heck is happening there? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5nOII2eTus Sry for the last one.. :Z can someone tell me whats happening there? =D.....
Page: 1

Fallensix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5nOII2eTus
    Sry for the last one.. :Z can someone tell me whats happening there? =D..

KcloudZ

wtf does that have to do with turkey?

it's a kid who kicked the pole by mistake and the ball happen to hit the goally in the head

Beast&Harlot

Well just or making this post i beleive you have made a new class for people "the fucking uber retarted class".That video is funny but yea sorry to say it was retarted for the "I think its turkish thing", honestly i beleive you should be drop kicked in your fucking nuts for being so retarted.

G0D

Yeah he is retarded for saying that but i fucking LMAO at that XD

Fallensix

I think you guys are retarded IF u really think that I thought that to do something with turkey.. omfg.. Really think before you're saying anything -.-

G0D

Thats not Turkish thats Arabic I think, look at the background on the writing thats not Turkish you fucktard!

Beast&Harlot

Nope your still retarted, "putted" isnt a real word, and your the one that put the link there so we were replying to what you wrote so before you try to make your self look like you have a little intelect might want to think first.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well just or making this post i beleive you have made a new class for people "the fucking uber retarted class".That video is funny but yea sorry to say it was retarted for the "I think its turkish thing", honestly i beleive you should be drop kicked in your fucking nuts for being so retarted.[/b]
    You're retarded stop teasing my friend > :lol:

Beast&Harlot

You're retarded stop teasing my friend > :lol:[/b]
    :wub: elf, but your friend is a fucktard and 3/4 of another one he is almost 2 fucktards in 1.

Fallensix

Tell me what makes me fucktard pls?.. My bad english.. Or my mistake with the link?..

Nope your still retarted, "putted" isnt a real word, and your the one that put the link there so we were replying to what you wrote so before you try to make your self look like you have a little intelect might want to think first.[/b]
    Dude his main language is not english so stfu pls
    If you've got personal problems don't come here to flame people, it's stupid. You're starting to sound like Ryan -.-

I'm coming to rape you a.q sie :lol:

EDIT: It's almost 3AM in here so my english sucks too

Beast&Harlot

Dude his main language is not english so stfu pls
    If you've got personal problems don't come here to flame people, it's stupid. You're starting to sound like Ryan -.-

I'm coming to rape you a.q sie :lol:[/b]
    No beleive me i have no personal problem with him, and starting to sound like ryan lol no, ryan sounds like **I take it up the butt because my mom died i can use this excuse for all my actions**and he thinks we are retarted to post back to his fuck up and mistake,so he can have fun on trying to make him self look like he has some intelect but i think its a lil to late.

No beleive me i have no personal problem with him, and starting to sound like ryan lol no, ryan sounds like **I take it up the butt because my mom died i can use this excuse for all my actions**and he thinks we are retarted to post back to his fuck up and mistake,so he can have fun on trying to make him self look like he has some intelect but i think its a lil to late.[/b]
    Haha :lol:
    Chill out dude have some cookies :lol:

Fallensix

No beleive me i have no personal problem with him, and starting to sound like ryan lol no, ryan sounds like **I take it up the butt because my mom died i can use this excuse for all my actions**and he thinks we are retarted to post back to his fuck up and mistake,so he can have fun on trying to make him self look like he has some intelect but i think its a lil to late.[/b]
    So what ur doing then?.. fixing my english.. Blaming me retarded for mistake?..

Fallensix

Thats not Turkish thats Arabic I think, look at the background on the writing thats not Turkish you fucktard![/b]
    well, you know so much about that video.. So u can tell me whats happening there then?.. the point is not about the turkish.. I just want to know what is that?.. Somekind of arabic strip bar? DDD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast