Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oke so i was merchanting....

This is a discussion on oke so i was merchanting.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zuahahaha :lol:...
Page: 2

Taylan

Zuahahaha :lol:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I was expecting the last line to be:

clan plys

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    I was expecting the last line to be:

clan plys * *
    why would anyone wanna leave a clan named "ottoman army" :rollseyes:

d3ni5

WTF was that :lol:

KrisTysonLegolas

Lmao Orc Sex :wub: :blink:

TunaFishyMe

wait...so i can make my buff 10 mins longer than usual? wow. I can make MS twice as long as well as wolf? If i cast MS and wolf and lupine eye, and then duration eye, which one gets it?

FrEaK

damn horny turks rofl :blink:

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    wait...so i can make my buff 10 mins longer than usual? *wow. *I can make MS twice as long as well as wolf? *If i cast MS and wolf and lupine eye, and then duration eye, which one gets it?
    put it on ur skillbar, click on it, then rick click on your buff in the top right hand corner of screen, and it starts blinking. after you did that, it will last for an extra round. for example, if you buff yourself, wait 9 minutes, then use the duration item, it will make your remaining buff time 11 min instead of 1 min

simomofin

every1 need sex :lol: :wub:

Reinhard

LMFAO :lol:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    wait...so i can make my buff 10 mins longer than usual? *wow. *I can make MS twice as long as well as wolf? *If i cast MS and wolf and lupine eye, and then duration eye, which one gets it?
    put it on ur skillbar, click on it, then rick click on your buff in the top right hand corner of screen, and it starts blinking. after you did that, it will last for an extra round. for example, if you buff yourself, wait 9 minutes, then use the duration item, it will make your remaining buff time 11 min instead of 1 min[/b]
    so if i use the duration item at the 10 min mark, ill get 20 mins?

HiddenRage

roflmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

TunaFishyMe

oo nm , i reread what you wrote. So i can make a transforamtion scroll last 2 hrs? that is useful shit.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by giga@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

put it on ur skillbar, click on it, then rick click on your buff in the top right hand corner of screen, and it starts blinking. after you did that, it will last for an extra round. for example, if you buff yourself, wait 9 minutes, then use the duration item, it will make your remaining buff time 11 min instead of 1 min
    so if i use the duration item at the 10 min mark, ill get 20 mins?[/b]
    if you buff yourself, then use duration item right away, itll last for 20 min.

if you buff yourself, then wait till 1 min before buff go aways, then use duration item, you'll have 11 minutes.

so its like buffing urself again before buffs run out

edit: idk i haven't treid with that.. :huh:

i wouldn't recommend buying duration item for kc tho unless u have extra :lol:

trbwn

LMAO!! :P :P

PS: dont buy duration item with KC to sell it.. u'll CANT! (tried once then had to use it myself..)

but its useful if u use it in right time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12