Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Okey... This is akara... Nice items..

This is a discussion on Okey... This is akara... Nice items.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a warrior in Pathos named Lastbombcr3ator, is that him too?...
Page: 5

There is a warrior in Pathos named Lastbombcr3ator, is that him too?

Hmmm.Those are V7's items?

cemsaftekin

ya ya im fuking duper lol im a gg upgrader everyone knows it my char ( v7 ) got deleveled few days ago so I bought this char and transferred my items. I made the cleaver and shard with only 1 of them not fuking breaking 10 + 8 cleavers lol . My nick in manes is MetalicStorm old Grunewold and WickedKing with cs :P and also I played in beramus once with +9 full items and everybody knew i pwn with my mad skillz on anvil ^^

kennyburger

ya ya im fuking duper lol im a gg upgrader everyone knows it my char ( v7 ) got deleveled few days ago so I bought this char and transferred my items. I made the cleaver and shard with only 1 of them not fuking breaking 10 + 8 cleavers lol . My nick in manes is MetalicStorm old Grunewold and WickedKing with cs :P and also I played in beramus once with +9 full items and everybody knew i pwn with my mad skillz on anvil ^^[/b]
    only 1 cleaver ? someone on vent said like 8 cleavers

gg upgrader.

ya ya im fuking duper lol im a gg upgrader everyone knows it my char ( v7 ) got deleveled few days ago so I bought this char and transferred my items. I made the cleaver and shard with only 1 of them not fuking breaking 10 + 8 cleavers lol . My nick in manes is MetalicStorm old Grunewold and WickedKing with cs :P and also I played in beramus once with +9 full items and everybody knew i pwn with my mad skillz on anvil ^^[/b]
    teach me, master!

need to make 5 out 5 chitins +5> 7 Help! h34r:
    and lycaon hammer +6-7 w/o trina :S

N1GG4

pfft hes just good at upgrading like me lol i spent 300m on upgrading today.. started with 32 shells +1. ended with 8x shells +7. i got my full set +7 and 3x extra +my chitin set to sell so I made 400m in total and got a shell set its just good ol' fashion upgrading

pfft hes just good at upgrading like me lol i spent 300m on upgrading today.. started with 32 shells +1. ended with 8x shells +7. i got my full set +7 and 3x extra +my chitin set to sell so I made 400m in total and got a shell set its just good ol' fashion upgrading[/b]

luv u >_>

I got balls of steel,

I tried 4 cleavers + 8, and 4 mirage daggers +7 all with trina, and all boomed.

Girakon btw

OMG how do u know that he didnt do that????? u dont know who he is how he get it if he upgraded it ore not
    Evry SS from GG items on Akara u all calling them dupers/babashoppers :S pff dont judge people if u dont know a shit about them!
    -.- mine english is bad i know[/b]
    chabo i wanna see ur Akara items u lil babshopper =P

PlayerofRogueC0la

lol that retard merching it.. i wish you had 20gbs so uc an buy both daggers -_-

Banned

ok ok :P

Azraim

oh so metalicstorm is gruneworld that explain all^^

Ainelover

pff all newbs who's best item is a +7 shell pauldron calls people dupers :P if u got 2 shard+7 and 2 cleaver+8 i can promise u if u got the balls and the luck 2 items will be +8/+9 , well shards will moste likely only be +8 but cleaver +9 ; )

And that's basically it.......

Banned Senior Member

Exclamation

chabo i wanna see ur Akara items u lil babshopper =P[/b]
    Didnt test the anvil yet

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast