Pretty good int priest right here( not my vid )

This is a discussion on Pretty good int priest right here( not my vid ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before you comment and tell me this priest isnt really that good, I'm just saying give this guy some credit ...
Page: 1

Default Pretty good int priest right here( not my vid )

Before you comment and tell me this priest isnt really that good, I'm just saying give this guy some credit look at his level.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wALmfsWHtqk]YouTube - ‪Knight online LACOSTEessenCe-PkMovie‬‏[/ame]

hell yeah!!!!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

watched the first 2 minutes (still waiting for it to load the rest) and i see is him healin, although he does heal fine he has time to duff in between which he just not do at all. i'll comment again after the video finishes loading (gonna take time on ma 2mb connection lol

Decent healer, only watched first 5 minutes but in all that time he was duffed only once with a torment and no one was near to attack him.

Didnt see any tanking, i dont think i saw him cure even once and he hardly ever duffed. He was healing for 90% of the time, so the other priests in his party had to take care of the cures and duffing while of cors healing as well.

I know he is 59 in RLB but he never gets attacked so being underlvld doesnt really matter when youre not being focused, nor duffed even.

If you want to see a good int priest take a look at Dragonaires Disconnected video on YouTube.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

watched like 3 minutes in cus my comp shut down and cant bother reloading the vid again seeing as the comment up assures me that the first 2 mins are the same as the rest.

so basically all he does is heal - not always necessary as well
    doesnt duff

And if i'm not wrong they had 2 priests in party and they were buffed him as the only duffer in the party and he doesnt duff rofl?

not to mention he has group heal 960 at 59 leaving him with no parasite... which imo is kinda dumb.

so overall u could even say he's below average?

edit: decided to keep watching, that vid was boring as fuck, i mean comeon, "pking" at towers the whole vid? how does someone even think thats a good vid to upload.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 06-19-2011 at 06:23 PM.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Decent healer, only watched first 5 minutes but in all that time he was duffed only once with a torment and no one was near to attack him.

Didnt see any tanking, i dont think i saw him cure even once and he hardly ever duffed. He was healing for 90% of the time, so the other priests in his party had to take care of the cures and duffing while of cors healing as well.

I know he is 59 in RLB but he never gets attacked so being underlvld doesnt really matter when youre not being focused, nor duffed even.

If you want to see a good int priest take a look at Dragonaires Disconnected video on YouTube.
    true, playing as 59 at rlb should only be a problem if u they aim you alot, so u wont tank enough, but since the guy wasnt being atacked, think he could drop some malice's more often and also do cures, maybe it was the deal that he'd heal only and other priests would do rest? dunno but hes good at healing yea.

@Dragonaire's movie, just watched it once again lol, best int priest movie ive ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    true, playing as 59 at rlb should only be a problem if u they aim you alot, so u wont tank enough, but since the guy wasnt being atacked, think he could drop some malice's more often and also do cures, maybe it was the deal that he'd heal only and other priests would do rest? dunno but hes good at healing yea.

@Dragonaire's movie, just watched it once again lol, best int priest movie ive ever seen.
    When i watched that movie i had allready quit playing USKO but watching that movie made me regret never bothering to make one. Not saying i could have made a better one or even close to as good as that one but im sure Majix can watch that movie and smile remembering the fun times he had playing Gira. I dont even have screen shots from my "golden" days in USKO

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    When i watched that movie i had allready quit playing USKO but watching that movie made me regret never bothering to make one. Not saying i could have made a better one or even close to as good as that one but im sure Majix can watch that movie and smile remembering the fun times he had playing Gira. I dont even have screen shots from my "golden" days in USKO
    i see some ss's in ur siggy

didnt watch the whole thing but to start, his build is retarded i never saw the point of going that build in ardream, and 2nd all he does is heal i saw him throw 1 in duff in the time that i watched, hes a decent healer tho

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe02V7DccsA[/ame]

if thats the dragonaire your talking about, yah hes good although his timing on party heals is off he tends to use em at the wrong time, especially in that csw clip and than again in the first war clip, and throughout the movie a couple more times other than that tho he seems pretty good

ludak

yea it's nice movie and nice qality 2