Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Old Movies of Gebeleizis !

This is a discussion on Old Movies of Gebeleizis ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur funny . say me what i scammed ? then come here and start bsing fucking lithuanian...
Page: 3

qunix

ur funny . say me what i scammed ? then come here and start bsing
    fucking lithuanian

Vikema

ur funny . say me what i scammed ? then come here and start bsing
    fucking lithuanian[/b]
    so far me + Gebeleizis.. dunno, maybe more

qunix

how i scammed u ?
    and how i scammed gebeleizis K2 gave me infos like he said? never had his id,psw (lol) he must speak to 1of his 3 sharers,not to me since i wasnt even sharer.

Vikema

how i scammed u ?
    and how i scammed gebeleizis K2 gave me infos like he said? never had his id,psw (lol) he must speak to 1of his 3 sharers,not to me since i wasnt even sharer.[/b]
    on Cypher

qunix

Vikema

:lol: :lol: :lol: GG qunix , and what you said there ? That i was scammer and you scammed items to protect your friend ? Logic huh ? and if i scammer , so why the fuck i leave all items on kesik (my old sharrer) char ? Because i thought you are normal guys and etc... but i see you just russian kids <_<

qunix

:lol: :lol: :lol: GG qunix , and what you said there ? That i was scammer and you scammed items to protect your friend ? Logic huh ? and if i scammer , so why the fuck i leave all items on kesik (my old sharrer) char ? Because i thought you are normal guys and etc... but i see you just russian kids <_<[/b]
    1st :i havent scammed it,i just took my irl friends items ,which were given to him straight away. coz u wanted to scam him.

Vikema

1st :i havent scammed it,i just took my irl friends items ,which were given to him straight away. coz u wanted to scam him.[/b]
    ok, so why the fuck you took all items ? and mine 2? he had like 25% of all items.. and why dialvl char ? and i can say last time i don`t wanted to scam him!! just wanted to sell char and make ardream char so we can play again..

qunix

all items which were yours were sealed. i took his dual md8 ,kekuris2 and smth else dont remember as 1year+ . havent touched ur sealed ones. so bb
    wont argue anymore.

Vikema

all items which were yours were sealed. i took his dual md8 ,kekuris2 and smth else dont remember as 1year+ . havent touched ur sealed ones. so bb
    wont argue anymore.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: ye you didn`t touched sealed items, becuz they was sealed.. and these md`s +8 and keks was mine , only chitins +8 and PP was he`s.. but say me , why you dialvl char ?

qunix

havent dleveled it

Vikema

sometimes you say "Im not scammer" , in other reply " I scammed you to protect friend" realy GG qunix

qunix

IT WASNT UR ITEMS , WAS MY IRLS ,AND HE GOT EM.
    now im quiting this topic.
    AND WHERE I SAID I SCAMMED U TO PROTECT FRIEND ?

Vikema

havent dleveled it[/b]
    like you said , that you didn`t scam me ? and you forgot to post " you don`t have proofs" ? :P

Vikema

IT WASNT UR ITEMS , WAS MY IRLS ,AND HE GOT EM.
    now im quiting this topic.
    AND WHERE I SAID I SCAMMED U TO PROTECT FRIEND ?[/b]
    really ? he get all items WOW :P wait i will find the guy with which i traded char , and he will tell with which items i get that char.. ofc you quiting this topic , becuz you afraid to lose all your internet friends.. i saying that you help k3sik to scam me , okey its not only your job.. TEAM WORK!! :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast