Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Old times in Ares with Sacred

This is a discussion on Old times in Ares with Sacred within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; de caramelo = Rush Them. Fuente = mean something like ^Nvm^ , u can say that when someone dies also. ...
Page: 2

h0ly

de caramelo = Rush Them.
    Fuente = mean something like ^Nvm^ , u can say that when someone dies also. XD
    yeah i miss play with u raine ^the best healer^, warpath the best paper mage, fast tp CTM and kyomon the best gaybp XD.

RingWraith

Originally posted by bacardi 151º
    damm that was very old remind me of my 1st visit to cz with 100 nps, jaws took 50 and monsterkill to the other 50

on Bacardi151 account´? the gm noob account owned by james? later given to mos? or who are you?

Originally posted by Festo
    Cant beat the Euro-FiRe days Me 0000000 Necroboy and payn00 those were the fun days
    sage 1, 2, and 3...yeah thems were the days

-Negai

no dude I didnt know there was another bacardi 151º who was some history here anyways my name in ares was cagaste pelos

RingWraith

Aight no probs then

h0ly

ringwraith is gay and kser, i remember when i played MONSTERKILL he ks´ed me all the fakin day XD

RingWraith

H0lygay was singin numa numa numa on vent while sitting and leeching in town on monsterkill while i was clearing cz on my tank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12