Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Oldies from ares , Remember lesdragonspurposes?

This is a discussion on Oldies from ares , Remember lesdragonspurposes? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Depression is for life longing fools who wish they had something spectacular to wait for. They ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Depression is for life longing fools who wish they had something spectacular to wait for. They take a peek at truth and can't handle it. I expect nothing from life so I can just sit on my ass and be content with nothing. Might as well sleep 14h a day, sit on computer for the next 10 hours and repeat. Some might call it no-lifing, but the "real-lifers" are those that I truly pity.
    Good thinking... I also do not approve of those that think life is supposed to be lived in the most stereotypical and 'normal' way possible (who the hell defined what's "normal" in the first place?), but to completely abandon oneself like that also can't be that enjoyable.

too bad no music

Depression is for life longing fools who wish they had something spectacular to wait for. They take a peek at truth and can't handle it. I expect nothing from life so I can just sit on my ass and be content with nothing. Might as well sleep 14h a day, sit on computer for the next 10 hours and repeat. Some might call it no-lifing, but the "real-lifers" are those that I truly pity.
    this is a nice excuse for a loser that cant get out of his comfort zone and do something with his life
    you could go travel, do some crazy stuff like bungie jumping, skydiving, diving with sharks, climbing mountains,
    learn a cool hobby,enjoy that you are here..
    but no you just prefer to sit all day on your ass because you realized (or in your words, taking 'a peek at truth') that life is worthless
    who's the one that can't handle the 'truth' here?
    anyways do what you want with your life, be it sitting infront of computer whole day
    and sharing some philosophic copy&pastes on a knight online forum lmao
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    this is a nice excuse for a loser that cant get out of his comfort zone and do something with his life
    you could go travel, do some crazy stuff like bungie jumping, skydiving, diving with sharks, climbing mountains,
    learn a cool hobby,enjoy that you are here..
    but no you just prefer to sit all day on your ass because you realized (or in your words, taking 'a peek at truth') that life is worthless
    who's the one that can't handle the 'truth' here?
    anyways do what you want with your life, be it sitting infront of computer whole day
    and sharing some philosophic copy&pastes on a knight online forum lmao
    nullifies all that you just said.

people are (supposed to be) unique, no one is worse for not doing what everyone and their mothers told them to. but thats how humans work, they strive to act according to what's 'normal', so that they can point and laugh at anyone who dares to act slightly different, so that they can feel good about themselves and increase their non existent self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    nullifies all that you just said.

people are (supposed to be) unique, no one is worse for not doing what everyone and their mothers told them to. but thats how humans work, they strive to act according to what's 'normal', so that they can point and laugh at anyone who dares to act slightly different, so that they can feel good about themselves and increase their non existent self esteem.
    Heeell ain't that true!

OT: Nice movie btw.

Heeell ain't that true!

OT: Nice movie btw.
    Missed the reference, I actually think this way...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I agree with you, but the activities I listed someone could do with his life were a typical example of what everyone and their mothers would tell them not to do. (damn i feel like adi for underlining this)
    a 'normal' person would advice you to strive for a well paid successful career and get nice reputation in society. The point of my post was not to do what your mother/society has told you to do or expects from you, but to learn enjoy YOUR life! And nobody can tell me that driving a jetski or swimming (in a cage ofc) with a great white shark is less emotional than spending a whole day/week/month/year in front of the computer. I don't believe that someone exists who would prefer sit on his ass in his 4 walls than going on a fucking amazing adventure, meet all kind of people, do everything his heart desires.
    People that forgot how amazing life can be are actually mostly the ones with low self-esteem, dragging other people into their insecurity.
    If you knew what's outside there waiting for you,
    then you would not waste a single thought on how "worthless" this life is.

this is my view

Banned

I agree with you, but the activities I listed someone could do with his life were a typical example of what everyone and their mothers would tell them not to do. (damn i feel like adi for underlining this)
    a 'normal' person would advice you to strive for a well paid successful career and get nice reputation in society. The point of my post was not to do what your mother/society has told you to do or expects from you, but to learn enjoy YOUR life! And nobody can tell me that driving a jetski or swimming (in a cage ofc) with a great white shark is less emotional than spending a whole day/week/month/year in front of the computer. I don't believe that someone exists who would prefer sit on his ass in his 4 walls than going on a fucking amazing adventure, meet all kind of people, do everything his heart desires.
    People that forgot how amazing life can be are actually mostly the ones with low self-esteem, dragging other people into their insecurity.

this is my view
    Cool Story Bro.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Cool Story Bro.
    you got your 50 posts already..

this is my view
    fair enough.

lol at merkava though, completely random.

this is my view
    The difference is that I've already tried and I could have a very active social life like that. I could travel and do all kinds of stuff if I wanted. I choose to not do that cuz it's rather uninteresting. I rather spend my time twisting and changing my own reality.

I would donate one of my limbs if the end result was a fully realistic virtual gaming machine. I wouldn't mind living in a virtual reality for good. There's literally nothing I'd miss, except for my 2 cats.

Banned

The difference is that I've already tried and I could have a very active social life like that. I could travel and do all kinds of stuff if I wanted. I choose to not do that cuz it's rather uninteresting. I rather spend my time twisting and changing my own reality.

I would donate one of my limbs if the end result was a fully realistic virtual gaming machine. I wouldn't mind living in a virtual reality for good. There's literally nothing I'd miss, except for my 2 cats.
    tl;dr: kallop is a cat lady

Honestly though, nothing wrong if somebody prefers the online world over the real world. Looking at how much shit happens every day, how can you blame somebody for it?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    tl;dr: kallop is a cat lady

Honestly though, nothing wrong if somebody prefers the online world over the real world. Looking at how much shit happens every day, how can you blame somebody for it?
    I have no issues with.being a cat lady

Banned

you got your 50 posts already..
    I dont think i did it for the posts but ok....
    i just found a video of my old mates in ares and decided to upload.
    You're the one that started talking shit here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12