Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Olympia DCZ SPeedhackers.

This is a discussion on Olympia DCZ SPeedhackers. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like 99% use it on girakon, it makes it impossible to get kills :S...
Page: 2

ministry

like 99% use it on girakon, it makes it impossible to get kills :S

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

Cypher too :/ mostly 2 hitters etc but after u hit the spike they go POOF GONE >.< and 1 sec later they are like miles away ><

Zeallot

noobs...thats all i have to say...PK for BPs became impossible...

btw u are nice

xstep

everywhere is speedhack... =(

paperownz

Yup. He is 1 of the dcz assassin in olympia. btw nice video. This time linus need to do something about it.

unsolved_mystery

1st song: get buck
    2nd song: get freaky

yea the gms are trying to pass it off as lagging. Im pretty sure they arent all lagging. Just wish we could get some answers on why no one is getting banned.

Why is everything insomnio.... worry about urself. Insomnio has done shit to you.[/b]
    Really everything? I think in the last 3 years I mentioned them 2 maybe 3&#39;s and both were just comments about the cheating they were doing, bfd? I think it is a big surprise to see certain members of that clan speedhacking a couple weeks ago and using certain tbl edits and exploits. Purty unnecessary with a clan full of 80s...some of whom I actually like.

wow ur tanker [/b]

btw u are nice [/b]

thats lvl 75/76 sin gear for ya :P

and yes its a shame to see a clan full of lvl 77+ chars to see SOME hacking....whats the point? just want to be better? why not try being better by beating the speedhackers instead of joining?

good job with the vid sily , hopefully linus will get his contacts to ban for once as all our gm&#39;s do is 1 event ever week which is for pots :\

Arthurios

we have lvl 80s using speedhack in logos :S

FranekDolas

1st song: get buck
    2nd song: get freaky

yea the gms are trying to pass it off as lagging. Im pretty sure they arent all lagging. Just wish we could get some answers on why no one is getting banned.[/b]

Thx bro for title f sing
    bdw in usa is time -6 h gm sleep

gotbluntzz

bro i sent them a video when i played akara of ppl speedhacking and the retards told me... i need to take KSC file u cant really tell if someone is speed hacking through a screenshot cuz its a still shot not movment soo goodluck gettin em banned man

bro i sent them a video when i played akara of ppl speedhacking and the retards told me... i need to take KSC file u cant really tell if someone is speed hacking through a screenshot cuz its a still shot not movment soo goodluck gettin em banned man[/b]

Ya GM told us to report the speedhackers, we sent ksc, pms in game, CS Tickets and the players are still playing...gg fuckers you keep getting away with it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12